India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

two groups of people..

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
 I feel feelings regarding Nivedita's need for a psychiatrist is nurtured by two different thoughts. Now there are two distinct people. One group somehow wants to benefit by proving that Nivedita is mad and the other group, just wants Nivedita to be safe and secure.
We, the viewers can see someone is stalking Nivi and thus we feel she is being trapped. But others, except who are in the scheme, do not know what is what.
Nivedita has a history that her mother was mentally not strong and also initially, it was shown that Nivedita was very scared of everything. She herself once burst out to Dadi "that why she is not like Divyadi. Why she cant speak out and she gets all jumbled up while trying to speak her feelings out".

CC, Divya, YD, Hemlata, JW will try to work this in their favour, to get rid of Nivedita for their own benefits. Sid, Laljikaka, NTdadi, Yash and Vandana, they all want Nivedita to be happy and thus when they feel if a psychiatrist appointment can help Nivedita, they will agree. Their motif and thought are completely different from the first group. The group of CC want to somehow work Nivedita out of the Sodd house but the other group wants Nuvedita to be safe and secure in her future life.

As we discussed yesterday, Viren will be back on time to save Nivedita, as he is always shown to do that. But I am thinking what if, as a challenge to prove others wrong, Viren takes Nivedita to a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist is involved in the scheme and declares Nivedita not in her proper state of mind?Confused..What will Viren do then? will he agree to get help for Nivedita or just move out of the house with Nivedita.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83celestaecherrypansySofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Bani in hatred for Divya you forgot right now her motif is also wellbeing of Nivi and she is not thinking of getting her out of her life later after knowing truth she may feel this but right now she is genuinly concerned about her. I know she is self centered but many times she did show she is concerned about her. Rightnow she is not in CC club rest I agree with you even about Viren even I as thinking this.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani in hatred for Divya you forgot right now her motif is also wellbeing of Nivi and she is not thinking of getting her out of her life later after knowing truth she may feel this but right now she is genuinly concerned about her. I know she is self centered but many times she did show she is concerned about her. Rightnow she is not in CC club rest I agree with you even about Viren even I as thinking this.

I dont hate someone till the person shows that extreme selfish nature. Divya wants Nivi to get ok, till her own self is not hurt. After that, if Nivi gets some "bacha kucha pyar" is ok for her...If you have analysed her character well, you would have seen that she always wants Nivi to be the second choice to her. She should get prime importance and then out of sympathy, she should shower left over on Nivi.

My ideology in life is I can forgive a criminal, but not a selfish person. Because a criminal kills one once but a selfish and selfcentred person stays in someone's life and kills the person by slow poison...uttering few words "Nivi, I love you" does not make her love unconditional or does not make her motif good. She has time and again proved her selfishness not only towards Nivi but towards everyone. And this feeling is in her from before, its not just CC's instigation. CC identified this point of Divya and is cashing on that for her benefit.

One instance, when Nivedita found that Divya was committing suicide, what was her action? and now tally it with Divya's, when Divya felt Nivi was committing suicide,what she did for Nivi?????...some people utter many big talks, but in action they are zero. Her dadi was in detah bed, she does not feel like talking to her. Ddasaheb is sick, she does not feel like spending one moment with him but can question Nivi and inform her "lekin hum e to dadaji ki chinta hogi", what she does to relieve that "chinta"...she tries to show her love for her MIL, and brings in a red sari for a widow? her love is just show-off, she never does anything from her heart. She wanted to woo Vandana but since it was ashow off, it failed...

there are many I can write....for now, this is enough I suppose..

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 07 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83cherrypansySofna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index