Views On Shekhar's Slap Laali Today : O

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

My Views on Slap For Laali Today From Shekhar :๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ(I m like this..)

Shekhar as Father :

Well May it was instant reaction of father toward Woman Whoes so Careless &           immature Due  to which He could loss his baby ,It could harm baby.. So He slaped               Siddy  In  Laali as May it was unbearable for Father..But Still was that Only reaction he      could   come up with..Specilly When as I see him as Shekhar.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Shekhar as Laali's Chote Thakur :

It was not correct rection on situation From Laali's Chote Thakur Who claims
to Love and think for her So much.. Well he says He loves Laali And I believe that I hv              no   doubt on that But he lacks in understanding & trusting his Love..Once again the           same Immatured Shekhar disappointed me..The thing I was scared the most Is               happend.He  loves Laali But hes the Same Old Shekhar...

Well..Shekhar May you slaped her Bcuz of her current behave..But What about ur
Soul connection with Laali..Dint it stoped you to doing so..Can yr Laali  behave so
 Shekhar๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Specially you know her battle ,Sacrifirs for her baby & you..Can this Lady
 even  think  of harm yr Child ..SLAP IS TOO MUCH MAN SPECIALLY FOR PERSON WHO IS
ALREADY  MENTALLY WEAK AND YOU KNOW THAT...Its Not Way to treat Mentally
 weak Person

Especially When you show her Mental illness symptoms,You know  Shes
understreatment, And not Mentally Well actully ,She needs yr compassion & Care
Plus deep understanding..

I expect more Compassion from Shekhar & understanding on this Matter Bcuz he
 him  self suffered mental Illness ..He may know What Patient goes through..He
once get ready to beat baby with Table..When he was Losted in Laali's Grief..

Come on..Shekhar Babua . .Pls start being Matured & understanding   after                                      Going through So much  in Life .. .Life shown you much ..You should take lesson & get  more Matured  & View towrad yr Decision & Reaction ..Should control yr anger  atleast         For  Laali..     

I expected That From you atleast..Did I asked for Much..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Now  I m really Doubted..Will Laali be send to Mental asylum..?And CV's Stop showing  him same old Kind of Shekhar..Show some improved More matured Shekhar Pls..You have alwys ruined his Character...
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail

I haven't seen the episode yet, but let's not jump to conclusion about Shekhar's slap.

Shekhar loves his wife.  If he did slap her, it would never be with malicious intent. 

Many times, it has been seen that people who are behaving in weird and odd way, or who are in hysterics, have been slapped to shock them out of the situation and back into reality.

It is quick and short and probably the best thing to do under the circumstances and probably the best medicine for them.

If Shekhar did slap his wife, believe me, he would have done it for her best interest, not to get any pleasure out of it.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Neela I hv said it all..I m not Shekha's enemy Nor the One who hates him..I love Him...I hv not any doubts on his Love wont be Ever...But his reaction on Laali  today๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. I dint found appropriate even if He shown Laali suffering from mental illness & know accidents happening in haveli around With Laali,mishaps and all/...thats It..You watch it than you can put yr Views better..๐Ÿ˜ŠFor me It offended me..Hes extrem reaction on Laali...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Neela I hv said it all..I m not Shekha's enemy Nor the One who hates him..I love Him...I hv not any doubts on his Love wont be Ever...But his reaction on Laali  today๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. I dint found appropriate even if He shown Laali suffering from mental illness & know accidents happening in haveli around With Laali,mishaps and all/...thats It..You watch it than you can put yr Views better..๐Ÿ˜ŠFor me It offended me..Hes extrem reaction on Laali...๐Ÿ˜ญ

I will watch later and give my views on it.  The question is did Shekhar do it with malicious intent or what? 

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Not at All Neela..There is No point with Shekhar's malicious intent..I hv said it in Post..I cant doubted on his INTENT Or LOVE .. Shekhar's intension Specially with Laali cant be Malicious.I m just disapponted with his immturity and anger Which takes over him all time..He should be matured enough now to understand & doubt Laali's intention actully..How He can think Laali being so care less..It should make him worry about Laali's mental health when saw her Like this rather such slap to her...His same old Shekhar...
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Not at All Neela..There is No point with Shekhar's malicious intent..I hv said it in Post..I cant doubted on his INTENT Or LOVE .. Shekhar's intension Specially with Laali cant be Malicious.I m just disapponted with his immturity and anger Which takes over him all time..He should be matured enough now to understand & doubt Laali's intention actully..How He can think Laali being so care less..It should make him worry about Laali's mental health when saw her Like this rather such slap to her...His same old Shekhar...

Shekhar had never hit Laali before, maybe pushed her away roughly twice.  This time, I think his anger stemmed from the fact that Laali was just standing there doing nothing while Madhav yelled and yelled for his mother to come and save him.

It took Shekhar time to go running from the front porch, up the stairs, to the balcony and then pull Madhav back to safety, as Laali stood there, just listening to Madhav's screams and doing nothing.  Even in his own mental state, Shekhar had never hurt Madhav.  Instead, when he (Madhav) had fallen over the edge at the very same place, Shekhar had pulled him back.

I think the CVs are deliberately turning Shekhar into a bad boy so that Laali comes out looking a saint once again with a big halo around her head.  Even now his dialog is so drastically reduced.

But yes, we would appreciate if Shekhar apologises to Laali for slapping her, even though he may have done it in anger at her extremely reckless behavior.
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Hi Neela,so you saw it..Well I m exited today Since after so many hectic days Finally I m relaxed and On With I-F this Time..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณAnyways..See I dont deny the Fact that Laali is mahan atma,But this What Is all about Shekhar & his Character,No hes not bad man for me at all...Will be Never...But Still his same Bit immtured,rude & agnry younge man Whoes emotions takes over his so sudden that he cant think beyond it much..

I hv question with CVs..See there has been years now..Shali together..Both shown much More than enough cruel Phase of Life...That could bring change in Shekhar's persona & Character actully...Make him more matured ..Specially about Laali..See All sudden he cant believe that Lali can do so..It should be just impossibe for him..That reaction From rekha was quite expected..Shes  is like this only..But Shali are soul mates ..Laali is behaving so strange with Siddy's clothes,Her decision & Everything seems so weird it shoud bother him much for Laali ..he can listen Rekha claim Laali not good mother Silently..I mean you have all rights..Shes yr wife and hes yr son..But Whoes that Lady to point Laali..Shekhar has seen Laali's mother hood na..He can stop...I dont mind Character with Flaw..Not anyone can be perfect..Emotions takes over Human some time..But Since its matter of my very own shali..I cant stop to write...I hv No doubt on his Love..But with that Love There shoud be some Understanding & maturity Should be developed in thier Relations..Atleast by now...

About Shekhar's apology..I m sure on that..I know this very well that He will be regreting & Sorry For sure Once he'll know Laali's condition ..He will be guilty..hes man with good heart that i know...But I hv question see how many times...This is not the way to behave  take Laali for granted..I m sure Shes nothing agaist Shekhar ..Its all some one elses plans to create problem btw shali..& She'll forgive him..so as Shekhar...But than after there Should be change in his Character that he never starts doubt Laali again..That would be more nice..This my request to CV's actully...

That slap broke my proud Actully..This happens in many soap..Never happen with Shali..slapping With so adorable leads..But Its done..Gosh..Cant this cvs leave stleast one jodi without slapping ,than guilt & apology..its goes on...