Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Alokji...tussi great ho!!!! (Page 5)

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

If it wasnt for the actors,this whole senario would have flopped big time, I am feeling numb, just like Suhana ( I think she did well as her face was just numb and balnk, she couldnt belive what she was hearing, first thing she asked her Dad, did u talk to Ishaan, she was not thinking about anything else, just wanted Ishaan to be told off. Ragini did a good job as usuall, Jay was faboulous as he usually miss out on being exceptional, he was absolutely fab, no words for it.
Rano although over and cried but if you heard what she said in between the meaningless things made some sense, meray baitay ka ghar toot raha hai aur mai chup rahoon.
I just cant belive todays episode, as how can they put Ishaan and Suhana to so so so much pain, shame on them really. Atleast they should have told Ishan at least, how miserable he is, for what? suppose if he do something drastic, like leaving the house, what if Rano gets a heart attack. Even Sonali, I mean yes she agreed to do that but even she doesnt desrve that. Now after knowing it was all drama what respect would Suhana have from Rano knowing that she never loved her son. Thats really sad, now even Panna is there, I dont understand Panna,s problem has been hidden from the family but Suhana ,s mistakes or what ever you want to call it is out in the open even the child of the family knows about it, h=what would she think now? Ishika is unmarried what would she think of her brother and Sister in law. KK , I have no words, even in Mazaq a father would not mention the word Divorce.
CV should thank the actors for pulling it through as the whole plot was pathetically pathetic.
I am so sad .I know its a drama but its also passion for me  as I loved the concept of a NORMAL family.

Very well said. Ishan-Suhana relation has become a tamasha in that house. The things which have to be kept secret, is open to each and everyone. What is the guarantee that no one will ask about it in future? It is not right. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelliViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
well said @venture! 
totally agree with everything you said 
In SGP parivars it seems to me that younger family members are actually more mature compared to elderly who are Torturing our poor Sushaan Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellShwets1502

Go to top