Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Alokji...tussi great ho!!!! (Page 4)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...totally not understanding the situation....
i was thinking what title to give for the thread....and thot if we say ishaan is too patient with suhana because he loves her and all first...
i thot we have to give credit for alok.....for being sooo tolerant with this women...
can remember that scene when suhana and ishaan were in jail...the way she reacted,....my god...no one can be like her...

Well sweet heart... Rano kya kehna.. brainless...

If I were you I would have named the thread "Senseless Rano Crying Rivers" LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--allizwell-iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

If it wasnt for the actors,this whole senario would have flopped big time, I am feeling numb, just like Suhana ( I think she did well as her face was just numb and balnk, she couldnt belive what she was hearing, first thing she asked her Dad, did u talk to Ishaan, she was not thinking about anything else, just wanted Ishaan to be told off. Ragini did a good job as usuall, Jay was faboulous as he usually miss out on being exceptional, he was absolutely fab, no words for it.
Rano although over and cried but if you heard what she said in between the meaningless things made some sense, meray baitay ka ghar toot raha hai aur mai chup rahoon.
I just cant belive todays episode, as how can they put Ishaan and Suhana to so so so much pain, shame on them really. Atleast they should have told Ishan at least, how miserable he is, for what? suppose if he do something drastic, like leaving the house, what if Rano gets a heart attack. Even Sonali, I mean yes she agreed to do that but even she doesnt desrve that. Now after knowing it was all drama what respect would Suhana have from Rano knowing that she never loved her son. Thats really sad, now even Panna is there, I dont understand Panna,s problem has been hidden from the family but Suhana ,s mistakes or what ever you want to call it is out in the open even the child of the family knows about it, h=what would she think now? Ishika is unmarried what would she think of her brother and Sister in law. KK , I have no words, even in Mazaq a father would not mention the word Divorce.
CV should thank the actors for pulling it through as the whole plot was pathetically pathetic.
I am so sad .I know its a drama but its also passion for me  as I loved the concept of a NORMAL family.

Oh my darling I feel EXACTLY the same. It's passion for me too.  My heart is bleeding for Sushaan, they don't deserve this. I have no respect BM or Dadaji anymore. Its such a shame. Badi Ma - the lady I was in awe of who's natural beauty and wisdom was one of the USP's of the show and now I do not have any respect left for her character. Maybe seeing Suhana sad she would think HOW MANY TIMES Suhana listened to hear and tried to make her happy, gave her that "smile" and she should have at least regretted once about what she's put her through.....but no she's acting like she hasn't done anythihg!!!I cannot believe SGP is has come to this stage!! CryCry
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi-iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

I forgot to mention the most good part of today's episode ...it was the song sequence...it was wonderful..Hats off to CV for such an correct selection of song and scenes too

Yes very true. It a great poignant song and they used it very well. All the flashback clips were apt and creatively assembled. Yes in this department and background music, SGP is doing great.
Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hahaha, so true! She gets annoying sometimes, yaar. :|

But yeah, I loved Ishaan today.HAYYYEEEE I AM IN LOVEEEE! Blushing He's a fabulous actor! :D

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...totally not understanding the situation....
i was thinking what title to give for the thread....and thot if we say ishaan is too patient with suhana because he loves her and all first...
i thot we have to give credit for alok.....for being sooo tolerant with this women...
can remember that scene when suhana and ishaan were in jail...the way she reacted,....my god...no one can be like her...

If I were you I would have named the thread "Senseless Rano Crying RiversLOLLOLLOL

Good One........... Cry  kar na Rano ka Adhikar hain  ,  Tum Rano se uska Adhikar chin nahi sakti......LOL 
    Is it me or Rano was talking sense in btw crying ..... The way she  turned her back to Sonali made very happy....Wink   It is not the actors but script is pathetic, Poor actors r trying to make the best out of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellShwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by vishmewell

If I were you I would have named the thread "Senseless Rano Crying RiversLOLLOLLOL

Good One........... Cry  kar na Rano ka Adhikar hain  ,  Tum Rano se uska Adhikar chin nahi sakti......LOL 
    Is it me or Rano was talking sense in btw crying ..... The way she  turned her back to Sonali made very happy....Wink   It is not the actors but script is pathetic, Poor actors r trying to make the best out of it.

Agar main cheen sakthi tho zaroor cheenlethi... Jab rothi hai mujhe irritation hothi hai... LOLLOLLOL

she actually did 2 sensible things today... 1. Inbetween crying she also thought about her son Ishaan. LOLLOLLOL "Mere bete ki zindagi kharabhoraha hai... aur mai kaise chup rahoon..." 2. turning her back to Sona... ClapClapClap for the 2nd one alone I can give her jhappi...

And Rajini was awesome... LOLLOLLOLLOL she goes, tum jao... laddu baanto.." to Sona.. that was hilarious... LOLLOLLOL

Yeah... the script is really pathetic..ConfusedDead

iViews

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i garee wid u but she was upset that time na
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

i garee wid u but she was upset that time na

i accept she was upset...very very upset...
but what difference is her rona dhona making to the situation...???
she has to understand that...she is making the situation worse...she is a nice person...
but she acts very insensibly at the much needed situation....

Go to top