Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Alokji...tussi great ho!!!! (Page 3)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...she is way to irritating...may be its the character i thot...bt from what u said...its the actors mistake...OTT then...
hope we dont get scenes exclusively for her...loved certain scenes of her before...bt todays she was way toooo irritating....

Yes, She is good in all other kind of scenes but when she need to cry ...she is not good in that just like Ilesh who is too bad in emotional scenes

Edited by Sinha18 - 07 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
omg! rano made me rethink abt most annoying member of SGP at this moment! I think now i have to change my mind frm Ms Gold to Crying Machine haha! [Rano]! LOL
Wht was she saying honestly, did she even knw whts happening, cryin and talking abt respect of kashyaps! like DUDE your son jus got his heartbroken! D'oh

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 07 January 2011 at 8:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
      Thank God I escaped the Epi. but could not escape the thread. Thread is much more fun....Wink Sorry I thought misery loves company. LOL      Only part i saw and liked was where Rajini snaps at Sonali. Dear God , I only like the part where either someone slaps or snaps at Sonali.....  Evil Smile Big smile I thought Sonali is going to confess everything to Ishaan tomorrow. Well bravo if she does. But do u really think Ishaaan's ILU confession counts as it was before marriage. I wouldn't count it as they barely knew each other. Wink
      Seems to me it 'll be done by Thursday . Hopefully. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-Shwets1502

heloise Newbie
heloise
heloise

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Thank God I escaped the Epi. but could not escape the thread. Thread is much more fun....Wink Sorry I thought misery loves company. LOL      Only part i saw and liked was where Rajini snaps at Sonali. Dear God , I only like the part where either someone slaps or snaps at Sonali.....  Evil Smile Big smile I thought Sonali is going to confess everything to Ishaan tomorrow. Well bravo if she does. But do u really think Ishaaan's ILU confession counts as it was before marriage. I wouldn't count it as they barely knew each other. Wink
      Seems to me it 'll be done by Thursday . Hopefully. 

But Ishaan's ILU confession was forced on him by Suhaan, wasn't it?
And yes... this post is great. Though I didn't know Rano is this bad. She usually didn't get too much focus in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I have to agree Shwetha... She was just too much today... That is the reason why none at Kashyap family dont wanna include her in any discussion... Atleast she should have behaved like a matured lady in this situation.. Rather than that crying...crying...n crying.... I just can't tolerate that... Angry 
I know some people who do cry with small stuffs.... But Rano always thinks about bad first which may happen in future and starts crying... That is what really irritates me... Always she says... "agar ye hua tho...agar wo hua tho..." I seriously think Alok has to really make her understand what she is in that parivaar and act like that.... 

Right now, just bcz of her behaviour towards crucial situations, they are not even giving her tha value which she should get... Otherwise she is such a nice lady ....

Edited by crysind - 07 January 2011 at 9:35am

Shwets1502

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

agree wid u totally................my god tht woman is crazy yar....she jus c cnt the pain of ishaan??? her own son??? she ws over.....seriouslyy.........wen there ws time 2 make things right...she ruined it by sending ishaan 2 disco.....tht time her senses didnt wrk....n nw shes crying....partly shes also at fault........if suhana wud hv done the same thing wid her frnd.....leaving ishaan behind...n goin 2 disc wid her frnd.......she wud hv gone mad......n nw......Angry..............bt loved jays acting yaaa..... he ws tooo fab........amazingly good........loved the whole episode.....everybodys acting.....except rano.....
agree with u  mistake Eeshan ki ma ki b hai  why didnot think about herself what she  did

Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Guyz.... Seeing the way Rano's character has been created.... i expected her to just cry.... not even mouth those dialogues.... LOL.... but she did and when she did.... those were not sensible enuf.....LOL.... Her character is of a woman who is hyper sensitive and takes hypertension for even the minute issues..... always she has been termed as the aasoovon ki Rani by the members of Kashyap house.... so it was nothing unexpected from her....
Again here the CVs r trying to bring the different facets of 3 woman towards Ishaan.... BM who is a mother figure to him..... tries to save his marraige.... RB who considers him as her son .... and was concerned only about Ishaan always.... Rano ...his real mother who first sees the issues and then about her son(her reactions to face the rejections during his proposals, today when she is worried about her family image....). as she is vulnerable to circumstances..... So the way they have shown her was expected acc. to her character.... We cannot expect too much understanding out of a hyper sensitive mother ..... unlike BM....BM thinks about the aftermaths too....Rano just thinks about the current scenario..... Tongue

Edited by laxmi_s - 07 January 2011 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Pallavi-infinity00Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
If it wasnt for the actors,this whole senario would have flopped big time, I am feeling numb, just like Suhana ( I think she did well as her face was just numb and balnk, she couldnt belive what she was hearing, first thing she asked her Dad, did u talk to Ishaan, she was not thinking about anything else, just wanted Ishaan to be told off. Ragini did a good job as usuall, Jay was faboulous as he usually miss out on being exceptional, he was absolutely fab, no words for it.
Rano although over and cried but if you heard what she said in between the meaningless things made some sense, meray baitay ka ghar toot raha hai aur mai chup rahoon.
I just cant belive todays episode, as how can they put Ishaan and Suhana to so so so much pain, shame on them really. Atleast they should have told Ishan at least, how miserable he is, for what? suppose if he do something drastic, like leaving the house, what if Rano gets a heart attack. Even Sonali, I mean yes she agreed to do that but even she doesnt desrve that. Now after knowing it was all drama what respect would Suhana have from Rano knowing that she never loved her son. Thats really sad, now even Panna is there, I dont understand Panna,s problem has been hidden from the family but Suhana ,s mistakes or what ever you want to call it is out in the open even the child of the family knows about it, h=what would she think now? Ishika is unmarried what would she think of her brother and Sister in law. KK , I have no words, even in Mazaq a father would not mention the word Divorce.
CV should thank the actors for pulling it through as the whole plot was pathetically pathetic.
I am so sad .I know its a drama but its also passion for me  as I loved the concept of a NORMAL family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Pallavi--allizwell-iViewsShwets1502

Go to top