India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Alokji...tussi great ho!!!! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@himanshu...when the song started...i thot not again like all shows...but the scenes tehy showed really made me think what a pair they are and what are they doing now...and get together soon...

really good scenes showed....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Garima_04

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Sinha18

Jay was just superb today...he again stole the show but KK and Suhana scene scene was less impressive than it was in OBS.....Raginii completely failed in delivering correct expressions first time , her face was blank today....her reaction on hearing about Divorce was not impressiveConfusedConfused and as far as Rano is concerned......mujhe to wo scene dekhne ki himmat hi nahi hui...maine channel hi change kar diya and thats why i escape from being frustrated...

But convo of Ishaan with sanjana is a very very good change and as seen from the precap ....we can expect confession to be happen on Monday as if they were going as per OBS then door must be closed on Monday but in precap suhana will close the door by tomorrow itself...now fingers are crossedThumbs Up

Hats off to Jay Soni for such an impressive performanceClapClap

himanshu...din get the large one yar...suhana will close door by tomr itself???

sorry sorry yaar....bhool gaya ki aaj friday haiCryCryCryIt is a blunder but i was lost in some other thoughts....thats why ye galti ho gayi....

Seriously i can not stop myself from laughing on this mistake...it is really funnyROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Sinha18 - 07 January 2011 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@himanshu...yes yar...for a sce i actually checked my calendar and thot may be a maha episode....but anyways...the episode was not at all bad...but yar for me...please comment on rano...u saw or not comment on her... [ ;-) ]

Sinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

@garima...very true...and she has always acted insensibly at the main situation...i just dont understand how the family accepted her...may be a track on that as how the family adjusted to rano...

she is driving me crazy...have to thank CVs to show that someone worser than suhana is there...iam mentioning suhana as they have tried to portray her as the insensible one...but rano is number one in this...

SHES DEFINITELY THE MOST INSENSIBLE PERSON......RIGHT NW..........SUHANA IS IMMATURED YAAA.......BT A GOOD THING WID HER.....IF U MAKE HER UNDERSTND....EXPLAIN HER THINGS....SHE REALISES.....N UNDERSTNDS........BT RANO BEING A MOM.....IS VERY UNDER-UNDERSTNDING....

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@garima...totally not understanding the situation....
i was thinking what title to give for the thread....and thot if we say ishaan is too patient with suhana because he loves her and all first...
i thot we have to give credit for alok.....for being sooo tolerant with this women...
can remember that scene when suhana and ishaan were in jail...the way she reacted,....my god...no one can be like her...

Garima_04

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

@himanshu...yes yar...for a sce i actually checked my calendar and thot may be a maha episode....but anyways...the episode was not at all bad...but yar for me...please comment on rano...u saw or not comment on her... [ ;-) ]

Aree mujhe isi baat ka darr tha ki kahi Rano ka scene SGP mein na aa jaye as it was in OBS too but OBS rano was much better than Rano of SGP and as i knew that if this happened then scne jhelne layak nahi hoga aur mein kahi frustrate hoke TV hi band naa kar doon isliye Shruti ulfat ko dekhte hi mein samajh gayua ki mera nightmare sach ho gaya hai isliye maine channel change kar diya.....

Shruti ulfat acted in Raj movie too but in SGP she failed a lot
Confused

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@himanshu...she is way to irritating...may be its the character i thot...bt from what u said...its the actors mistake...OTT then...
hope we dont get scenes exclusively for her...loved certain scenes of her before...bt todays she was way toooo irritating....
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

@garima...totally not understanding the situation....
i was thinking what title to give for the thread....and thot if we say ishaan is too patient with suhana because he loves her and all first...
i thot we have to give credit for alok.....for being sooo tolerant with this women...
can remember that scene when suhana and ishaan were in jail...the way she reacted,....my god...no one can be like her...

HEHEE........u actually reminded me of tht scene...........baba............she is OVERLY OVER....hehe..........thnk goodness............they did nt include her in the meeting......or any talks....otherwise.....she?......nothing wud hv come...out......no plan...nuthing....everybody wud hv becum buzy consoling n wiping her tears...........ALOKjI SURELY KNWS HOW 2 KEEP PROBS AT BAY IN SUCHA SITUATION........heheh

Shwets1502

Go to top