Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to agree Shwetha... She was just too much today... That is the reason why none at Kashyap family dont wanna include her in any discussion... Atleast she should have behaved like a matured lady in this situation.. Rather than that crying...crying...n crying.... I just can't tolerate that... πŸ˜‘ 
I know some people who do cry with small stuffs.... But Rano always thinks about bad first which may happen in future and starts crying... That is what really irritates me... Always she says... "agar ye hua tho...agar wo hua tho..." I seriously think Alok has to really make her understand what she is in that parivaar and act like that.... 

Right now, just bcz of her behaviour towards crucial situations, they are not even giving her tha value which she should get... Otherwise she is such a nice lady ....
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima_04

agree wid u totally................my god tht woman is crazy yar....she jus c cnt the pain of ishaan??? her own son??? she ws over.....seriouslyy.........wen there ws time 2 make things right...she ruined it by sending ishaan 2 disco.....tht time her senses didnt wrk....n nw shes crying....partly shes also at fault........if suhana wud hv done the same thing wid her frnd.....leaving ishaan behind...n goin 2 disc wid her frnd.......she wud hv gone mad......n nw......😑..............bt loved jays acting yaaa..... he ws tooo fab........amazingly good........loved the whole episode.....everybodys acting.....except rano.....

agree with u  mistake Eeshan ki ma ki b hai  why didnot think about herself what she  did
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guyz.... Seeing the way Rano's character has been created.... i expected her to just cry.... not even mouth those dialogues.... πŸ˜†.... but she did and when she did.... those were not sensible enuf.....πŸ˜†.... Her character is of a woman who is hyper sensitive and takes hypertension for even the minute issues..... always she has been termed as the aasoovon ki Rani by the members of Kashyap house.... so it was nothing unexpected from her....
Again here the CVs r trying to bring the different facets of 3 woman towards Ishaan.... BM who is a mother figure to him..... tries to save his marraige.... RB who considers him as her son .... and was concerned only about Ishaan always.... Rano ...his real mother who first sees the issues and then about her son(her reactions to face the rejections during his proposals, today when she is worried about her family image....). as she is vulnerable to circumstances..... So the way they have shown her was expected acc. to her character.... We cannot expect too much understanding out of a hyper sensitive mother ..... unlike BM....BM thinks about the aftermaths too....Rano just thinks about the current scenario..... πŸ˜›
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it wasnt for the actors,this whole senario would have flopped big time, I am feeling numb, just like Suhana ( I think she did well as her face was just numb and balnk, she couldnt belive what she was hearing, first thing she asked her Dad, did u talk to Ishaan, she was not thinking about anything else, just wanted Ishaan to be told off. Ragini did a good job as usuall, Jay was faboulous as he usually miss out on being exceptional, he was absolutely fab, no words for it.
Rano although over and cried but if you heard what she said in between the meaningless things made some sense, meray baitay ka ghar toot raha hai aur mai chup rahoon.
I just cant belive todays episode, as how can they put Ishaan and Suhana to so so so much pain, shame on them really. Atleast they should have told Ishan at least, how miserable he is, for what? suppose if he do something drastic, like leaving the house, what if Rano gets a heart attack. Even Sonali, I mean yes she agreed to do that but even she doesnt desrve that. Now after knowing it was all drama what respect would Suhana have from Rano knowing that she never loved her son. Thats really sad, now even Panna is there, I dont understand Panna,s problem has been hidden from the family but Suhana ,s mistakes or what ever you want to call it is out in the open even the child of the family knows about it, h=what would she think now? Ishika is unmarried what would she think of her brother and Sister in law. KK , I have no words, even in Mazaq a father would not mention the word Divorce.
CV should thank the actors for pulling it through as the whole plot was pathetically pathetic.
I am so sad .I know its a drama but its also passion for me  as I loved the concept of a NORMAL family.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima...totally not understanding the situation....
i was thinking what title to give for the thread....and thot if we say ishaan is too patient with suhana because he loves her and all first...
i thot we have to give credit for alok.....for being sooo tolerant with this women...
can remember that scene when suhana and ishaan were in jail...the way she reacted,....my god...no one can be like her...

Well sweet heart... Rano kya kehna.. brainless...

If I were you I would have named the thread "Senseless Rano Crying Rivers" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

If it wasnt for the actors,this whole senario would have flopped big time, I am feeling numb, just like Suhana ( I think she did well as her face was just numb and balnk, she couldnt belive what she was hearing, first thing she asked her Dad, did u talk to Ishaan, she was not thinking about anything else, just wanted Ishaan to be told off. Ragini did a good job as usuall, Jay was faboulous as he usually miss out on being exceptional, he was absolutely fab, no words for it.
Rano although over and cried but if you heard what she said in between the meaningless things made some sense, meray baitay ka ghar toot raha hai aur mai chup rahoon.
I just cant belive todays episode, as how can they put Ishaan and Suhana to so so so much pain, shame on them really. Atleast they should have told Ishan at least, how miserable he is, for what? suppose if he do something drastic, like leaving the house, what if Rano gets a heart attack. Even Sonali, I mean yes she agreed to do that but even she doesnt desrve that. Now after knowing it was all drama what respect would Suhana have from Rano knowing that she never loved her son. Thats really sad, now even Panna is there, I dont understand Panna,s problem has been hidden from the family but Suhana ,s mistakes or what ever you want to call it is out in the open even the child of the family knows about it, h=what would she think now? Ishika is unmarried what would she think of her brother and Sister in law. KK , I have no words, even in Mazaq a father would not mention the word Divorce.
CV should thank the actors for pulling it through as the whole plot was pathetically pathetic.
I am so sad .I know its a drama but its also passion for me  as I loved the concept of a NORMAL family.

Oh my darling I feel EXACTLY the same. It's passion for me too.  My heart is bleeding for Sushaan, they don't deserve this. I have no respect BM or Dadaji anymore. Its such a shame. Badi Ma - the lady I was in awe of who's natural beauty and wisdom was one of the USP's of the show and now I do not have any respect left for her character. Maybe seeing Suhana sad she would think HOW MANY TIMES Suhana listened to hear and tried to make her happy, gave her that "smile" and she should have at least regretted once about what she's put her through.....but no she's acting like she hasn't done anythihg!!!I cannot believe SGP is has come to this stage!! 😭😭
😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

I forgot to mention the most good part of today's episode ...it was the song sequence...it was wonderful..Hats off to CV for such an correct selection of song and scenes too

Yes very true. It a great poignant song and they used it very well. All the flashback clips were apt and creatively assembled. Yes in this department and background music, SGP is doing great.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha, so true! She gets annoying sometimes, yaar. :|

But yeah, I loved Ishaan today.HAYYYEEEE I AM IN LOVEEEE! ☺️ He's a fabulous actor! :D
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

Well sweet heart... Rano kya kehna.. brainless...

If I were you I would have named the thread "Senseless Rano Crying RiversπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good One........... πŸ˜­  kar na Rano ka Adhikar hain  ,  Tum Rano se uska Adhikar chin nahi sakti......πŸ˜† 
    Is it me or Rano was talking sense in btw crying ..... The way she  turned her back to Sonali made very happy....πŸ˜‰   It is not the actors but script is pathetic, Poor actors r trying to make the best out of it.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Good One........... πŸ˜­  kar na Rano ka Adhikar hain  ,  Tum Rano se uska Adhikar chin nahi sakti......πŸ˜† 
    Is it me or Rano was talking sense in btw crying ..... The way she  turned her back to Sonali made very happy....πŸ˜‰   It is not the actors but script is pathetic, Poor actors r trying to make the best out of it.

Agar main cheen sakthi tho zaroor cheenlethi... Jab rothi hai mujhe irritation hothi hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she actually did 2 sensible things today... 1. Inbetween crying she also thought about her son Ishaan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Mere bete ki zindagi kharabhoraha hai... aur mai kaise chup rahoon..." 2. turning her back to Sona... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the 2nd one alone I can give her jhappi...

And Rajini was awesome... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she goes, tum jao... laddu baanto.." to Sona.. that was hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah... the script is really pathetic..πŸ˜•πŸ€’