India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Alokji...tussi great ho!!!!

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i really dont know why iam posting this thread....
but i really have to congratulate and praise alok for his patience with his wife...

what a great women yar....Angry
today she made me this angry this angry that i felt less anger towards badi maa dadaji and sona for that matter....

my god...always complaining...and crying and speaking useless things...thinking about respect of kashyaps at the time when the marriage is falling apart....
she could be innocent and very nervous person or something...but why cant she keep her mouth shut....Angry

i just included alok...as he seemed to be a very patient guy...but have to include the entire family...

we tell how the family accepted and adjusted with suhana....but they shoud have gone through much more to have adjusted with rano i guess....

the only thing the made me angry today....
but apart from that...even though there wasnt any progres...loved the ishaan scenes...jay was fantastic...according to mee...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0whatfunGarima_04gems4sanavedula_1-Pallavi-madhoovishmewellSushaanManeet--sree--elle45SamreneHPmaniacChicagogalSinha18crysindKeenu.Gcherrypansymaheen55Siddhi_nami2811-Rinki-iViews

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
agree wid u totally................my god tht woman is crazy yar....she jus c cnt the pain of ishaan??? her own son??? she ws over.....seriouslyy.........wen there ws time 2 make things right...she ruined it by sending ishaan 2 disco.....tht time her senses didnt wrk....n nw shes crying....partly shes also at fault........if suhana wud hv done the same thing wid her frnd.....leaving ishaan behind...n goin 2 disc wid her frnd.......she wud hv gone mad......n nw......Angry..............bt loved jays acting yaaa..... he ws tooo fab........amazingly good........loved the whole episode.....everybodys acting.....except rano.....

Edited by Garima_04 - 07 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1gems4sanavishmewellmaheen55-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@garima...very true...and she has always acted insensibly at the main situation...i just dont understand how the family accepted her...may be a track on that as how the family adjusted to rano...

she is driving me crazy...have to thank CVs to show that someone worser than suhana is there...iam mentioning suhana as they have tried to portray her as the insensible one...but rano is number one in this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1SushaanManeetHPmaniac-allizwell-

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...very true...and she has always acted insensibly at the main situation...i just dont understand how the family accepted her...may be a track on that as how the family adjusted to rano...

she is driving me crazy...have to thank CVs to show that someone worser than suhana is there...iam mentioning suhana as they have tried to portray her as the insensible one...but rano is number one in this...

shweta suhana is just immature...............and her plight is that now even if she talks sensibly everyone including her father thinks she is a fool.................but rano toh is out of this world ............no adjective to describe herConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1DiiviGarima_04gems4sanavishmewellcherrypansy-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Jay was just superb today...he again stole the show but KK and Suhana scene scene was less impressive than it was in OBS.....Raginii completely failed in delivering correct expressions first time , her face was blank today....her reaction on hearing about Divorce was not impressiveConfusedConfused and as far as Rano is concerned......mujhe to wo scene dekhne ki himmat hi nahi hui...maine channel hi change kar diya and thats why i escape from being frustrated...

BLUNDER Committed I forgot that today is Friday...So post is edited

Hats off to Jay Soni for such an impressive performanceClapClap

Edited by Sinha18 - 07 January 2011 at 8:20am

vedula_1--sree--SushaanManeet-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@renu...i would not blame KK for that...20 years of immaturity and suddely this much maturity who can digest yar...LOL

but to be honest i really wished alok came there and shouted at her madness and asked her to shut up and get to her room....i actually said all this...wish someone said tat....

there is a limit to everything...and if she is in so much tension..cant she just sit in her room...and sleep...AngryAngry
what on earth is she trying to do sitting in the center of the house...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-Feefi

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I forgot to mention the most good part of today's episode ...it was the song sequence...it was wonderful..Hats off to CV for such an correct selection of song and scenes too

Garima_04vedula_1Feefimaheen55Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Jay was just superb today...he again stole the show but KK and Suhana scene scene was less impressive than it was in OBS.....Raginii completely failed in delivering correct expressions first time , her face was blank today....her reaction on hearing about Divorce was not impressiveConfusedConfused and as far as Rano is concerned......mujhe to wo scene dekhne ki himmat hi nahi hui...maine channel hi change kar diya and thats why i escape from being frustrated...

But convo of Ishaan with sanjana is a very very good change and as seen from the precap ....we can expect confession to be happen on Monday as if they were going as per OBS then door must be closed on Monday but in precap suhana will close the door by tomorrow itself...now fingers are crossedThumbs Up

Hats off to Jay Soni for such an impressive performanceClapClap

himanshu...din get the large one yar...suhana will close door by tomr itself???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

Go to top