India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

who is at fault? (Page 2)

ishaan_love Newbie
ishaan_love
ishaan_love

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ya r8!......bechari suhana ko toh paata bhi nehi ha ki woh kyun naraz hai....i mean atleast ishaan shud have tried once to talkl to her nd solve it....uy isnt he doing so.....!?!?!?...bt if the final results of all this trauma is dat suhana will realize her love then i am more than happi to accept all this(no matter hw baaaad i feel fr ishaan)Cry
nd whtever nd hwever....sonali is irritating nd a pure wanna be!

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ishaan firstly...i mean the way he was acting wit sonali is really too much.  in the pinic he even sits close to sonalli n totally ignores suhana.  it doesnt take a genius to figure out suhana wasnt liking it. and ishaan never really came out and talked about how much he loves suhana to her either, i dont remember him ever really saying i love you to suhana.

BM and dada-ji. okay i get they were trying to do good. but their two main faults were not montioring what sonali was doing and NOT guiding suhana through her feelings.  This whole drama may have helped Suhana develope feelings for Ishaan or unmask hidden feelings, but BM should have been there to keep talking to her and helping her realize her love for ishaan nnot her jealousy for sonali. theres a difference between the two. BM dada-ji played and manipulated suhana's feelings they should have been careful to make sure her feelings are directed in the right direction

sonali-that girl really just doesnt know where to draw the line

suhana-she just needs to stop acting immature and express how hurt she is to Ishaan. i really cant blame her much though, i mean BM and Dada ji were rly playing with her emotions and made a game out of making suhana feel bad thinking that will make her love ishaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellFeefiinfinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

ishaan firstly...i mean the way he was acting wit sonali is really too much.  in the pinic he even sits close to sonalli n totally ignores suhana.  it doesnt take a genius to figure out suhana wasnt liking it. and ishaan never really came out and talked about how much he loves suhana to her either, i dont remember him ever really saying i love you to suhana.

BM and dada-ji. okay i get they were trying to do good. but their two main faults were not montioring what sonali was doing and NOT guiding suhana through her feelings.  This whole drama may have helped Suhana develope feelings for Ishaan or unmask hidden feelings, but BM should have been there to keep talking to her and helping her realize her love for ishaan nnot her jealousy for sonali. theres a difference between the two. BM dada-ji played and manipulated suhana's feelings they should have been careful to make sure her feelings are directed in the right direction

suhana-she just needs to stop acting immature and express how hurt she is to Ishaan. i really cant blame her much though, i mean BM and Dada ji were rly playing with her emotions and made a game out of making suhana feel bad thinking that will make her love ishaan

Agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

for saying what you said...

Feefi

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Y should Suhaana confess her love when she is having doubts abt Ishaan Sona relationship...Ishaan can also confess his love to Suhana...The jealousy angle was to make Suhana realise that she is in love with Ishan..On the other hand Ishaan should also realise that Suhana loves him...Is he such a Bholu?

Suhana consider BM as her own mother but for BM Suhana is just Ishaan's wife...Why can't BM speak directly to Suhana and make her realise her love for Ishaan...This track is really annoying...

Garima_04

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaan_love

frnds...dnt u think sonali id doing gud to this couple...(though i dnt appreciate the way she communicates with ishaan)...still,isnt she the reason y suhana(though painfully) is realizing her attraction towards ishaan!bt wht is killing me is the fact dat y doesnt suhana speak up to ishaan!...y doesnt she jst talk to him openly abt the fact dat she is getting hurt!...ishaan is very understanding nd i think if she does so he will understand both her pain nd her growing attraction towards him!....i jst cant see ishaan crying like dat!..Cry .....guys jst think it over nd share ur views!...is sonali actually at fault!?...or is it suhana's silence?!!?...jst w8ing fr this sonali sequence to end nd sushaan moments to begin!..

its not sonali's fault but i was disappoinrd by her 4 not being able to tell the truth to suhana ........... why do all immediately give up whn its suhana?? sona shd hav BANGED the door Wacko
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Agree dadajee, BM and Sonali are main root of the problem....coz they allowed the situation to go beyond the control.

Secondly Ishan who not even for once realized that he isa married man now....on aone hand he admits that he loves Suhana unconditionally and still was not able to control his proximity with sonali and understand Suhana;s feelings. No married man or even unmarried never dare to get involve with a girl or woman to what Ishan had been. In addition, after knowing the reality he leaves the situation in the hands of elders to decide his marital fate.

Lastly, not even for once our dear Suhana realized or intentionally refused to realize that she loves Ishan. she does everything for him, she feels bad to see Ishan with Sona, but because of being 'Suhana bajpai' fails to admit her love for ishan.

Go to top