India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

who is at fault?

ishaan_love Newbie
ishaan_love
ishaan_love

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
frnds...dnt u think sonali id doing gud to this couple...(though i dnt appreciate the way she communicates with ishaan)...still,isnt she the reason y suhana(though painfully) is realizing her attraction towards ishaan!bt wht is killing me is the fact dat y doesnt suhana speak up to ishaan!...y doesnt she jst talk to him openly abt the fact dat she is getting hurt!...ishaan is very understanding nd i think if she does so he will understand both her pain nd her growing attraction towards him!....i jst cant see ishaan crying like dat!..Cry .....guys jst think it over nd share ur views!...is sonali actually at fault!?...or is it suhana's silence?!!?...jst w8ing fr this sonali sequence to end nd sushaan moments to begin!..

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i hate sonali... just hate her to ther core... she is extremely annoying... i ve always hated ppl who portray themselves as a devi or something. sonali is getting insulted n all any normal person would leave but iss ko shauk hai devi banne ka... lol sorry guys but she is extremely annoying

now that my anti-sonali rant is done ill comment on the topic

i think badi ma and dadaji were wrong when they decided to concentrate on suhana only. they crossed their limits when they allowed sonali to get so close to ishaan. no matter what the reason was...

secondly badi ma n dadaji n sonali knew k kya drama chal raha hai but ishan didnt... picking up sonali when she supposedly hurt her ankles, ignoring suhana during the picnic... everything was wrong on his behalf..

however i feel sorry for him now my heart went for him when he was crying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04vishmewellcherrypansy

sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

I was like totally against Ishaan because I thought he (not being part of the plan) was behaving really childishly but today my heart went out to him and I don't know but I just could not bring myself to point at him and say your fault...Ouch

As for Sonali, I kind of felt bad for her too because she is genuinely a good friend for being able to take this kind of attitude from everyone and not say anything...Confused

I have to confess that I am stumped by this show...Although I hate the current situation, I don't really have anyone to blame for it....this is the first show where I don't have anyone to hate or point fingers at and I feel equally bad for every character!!! Kudos to the whole SGP team for that!!!!ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2Garima_04SamreneSinha18FeefiTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarsweet

I have to confess that I am stumped by this show...Although I hate the current situation, I don't really have anyone to blame for it....this is the first show where I don't have anyone to hate or point fingers at and I feel equally bad for every character!!! Kudos to the whole SGP team for that!!!!ClapClap

totally agree with you there...THIS is why I love SGP so muchClapClapClap

BTW the same discussion is happening in the DOTW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Feefi

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
nobody is at fault n this is also killing me  that y suhana is not saying anything to ishan i mean speak up suhana this is the time wen u share ur exact feeling wid ishan 
ishaan_love Newbie
ishaan_love
ishaan_love

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
yah!...actually jst realized smthin!....ishaan was nt part of this plan then y the hell did he behave such with sonali....i hated the scene when he took her in his arms ...twice( once at the beginning nd then at the picnic).....i cursed him like hell!......bt then my point (though i hate hate hate sonali the mst above any other thing in this wrld)....i think she is actually helping!.......nd did any1 notice dat after sonali's ebtry ishaan zada bhaw khane laggaya tha!.....dnt knw...i mey b wrng bt i jst thot of it !.......jst hope evrything gets back to nrml./...cant see ishaan crying like dat!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellSamrene

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
taali ek haath se nahi baj ti...   suhana has told ishaan on more than one occasion that she doesnt like sonali so he could've backed off even a lil bit.. at least in front of suhana!   rajni and disha have been on sonali's back about stepping away!!!! but that girl didn't get it.. personally i feel they shoilf've went to ishaan but o well.. ur right suhana was quiet but she herself doesnt know why she's hurt and why she doesn't like sonali so i don't expect much from her but ishaan is mature  but clueless when it come to women i guess... it was everybody's fault especially dadaji and badi ma and they aren't even accepting it! atleast sonali accepts it!!!ughh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellSinha18Samrene

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
     I am also mad at Ishaan more than BM , Dadaji.  for couple of reasons.

1 )  He was never part of the Plan, Why would he behave with Sonali the way he did.

2 )  Sonali was part of the plan , She did try to talk to Suhana but never talk to Ishaaan . Ishaan is mature than Suhana why not tell him the truth. 

3 )  Why they r hurting 2 people who love each other , make a public display of their problems. 

4 )  When they both were told of the divorce , why neither one of them wanted to save marriage. tried to talk to each other one last time.

5 )  Why rest of the family trust BM blindly? Never ask her motives ? Would she let her daughter's / Son's marriage crumble like that?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishaan_loveGarima_04vishmewellcoolmimzSamrene--Nisha--Feefi

Go to top