Characters we love to hate - Tapasya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Characters we love to hate

Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) of Uttaran planned and plotted against her childhood friend Ichcha and trapped her fianc Veer ( Nandish Sandhu) into marrying her. Now Ichcha and Veer are back together but Tapasya is pretending to be pregnant with Veer's child. Rashmi has made the character completely believable and her innocent face is a completely contrast to the evil Tapasya.

WELL SAID!! i dont know y but i am finding her reallly cute these days.. feel like pulling her cheeeks.. hehe
Originally posted by farah007

WELL SAID!! i dont know y but i am finding her reallly cute these days.. feel like pulling her cheeeks.. hehe

really??😳or was that a sarcastic comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise that is the catch of the character or tappu... i think uttran cv's made an excellent choice in choosing rashami as tappu..her face completely betrays her character in the show and thus makes the character even more complex and interesting.
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

really??😳or was that a sarcastic comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise that is the catch of the character or tappu... i think uttran cv's made an excellent choice in choosing rashami as tappu..her face completely betrays her character in the show and thus makes the character even more complex and interesting.

na na.. it wasnt a sarcastic comment. i always like rashmi as an actress.. she seems really cute these teh way she is performing. yesterday episode and even the one where she was watching dabang.