ISHAAN MADE ME TO CRY - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo for a change Ishaan cried....varna hamesha Suhana ko rote dekh I use to feel very bad....I still pray that the CV doesn't repeat OBS....Let Ishaan and Suhana confess their love for each other....and not to make fun of Suhana..
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...and i have always felt this binding of brithers is even more special as they are not own brothers...in todays world..even own brothers dont have this bonding..

YEAH U MENTIONED A VERY GOOD POINT.....THE WHOLE FAMILY U TAKE....HW MANY OF JOINT FAMILIES do V HV 2DAY?? N THE ONES THT EXIST....DO THEY HV DIS KIND OF BONDING?? bt here....the kashyaps r too good...
Originally posted by zak_ris

Chalo for a change Ishaan cried....varna hamesha Suhana ko rote dekh I use to feel very bad....I still pray that the CV doesn't repeat OBS....Let Ishaan and Suhana confess their love for each other....and not to make fun of Suhana..

I too don't want CV's to follow the OBS way and a little hope is there as they added some additional scenes of Inder , Ilesh and showed what ishaan think and sanju too involved is very good...hope CV bring this kind of change in confession scene too
True.. Ishaan made me cry today... 😭And that song too... It was so apt for the situation... Everytime I cry with Suhana, but today its Ishaan.... Oh boy... don't sit thare...go and tell her how much you love her...  Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Guyz who wud love to see the chemistry between Ishaan and Suhana and Ishaan's emotions.... i wud suggest u all to watch "O meri jaan" VM of shakila..... in her VM thread....... I got completely lost with the scenes she has picked up to compose that song..... It was mind blowing.... today's song was nothing compared to that.... i cried for that...not for today's song.... though it was good..... Mark my words.... i will keep saying this to all Sushaan fans.... Do watch that.... U will fall in love with Sushaan all over again......😳
There is no iota of doubt that Jay Soni is one of God's gifted actors we have today...He was just out of this world today....

When Inder said Pyaar se to Pathar bhi pighal jaata hai I felt like saying
Ishaan ka chehra dekhar shaitaan bhi royaa hoga

Pure ek saal kaaa dard nikaal kar saamne rakh diya usne...

The scene with Meethi was also outstanding....

Jay Soni U have rocked this episode and yes.....

We all Love you Ishaan......

Ab Dilli Door Nahin hai bache.......
Originally posted by 1tarun

GUYS NEVER BEFORE I HAD😭 CRIED LIKE DIS BT ISHAAN MADE ME CRY ,HE WAS SITTING LONELY AND CRYING ,GOD PLZ  SAVE ISHAAN  ...............................................M THERE ISHAAN WITH U ALWAYS...............................I LOVE U ISHAAN.....................................................I VILL NOT FORGIVE TO SUHANA😡 IF SHE LEFTS U..

SAME HERE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 !
Jay has improved so much as an actor!! He was brilliant as Ishaan today. I was literally in tears too. It all felt so real!!
Yes Jay was superb today, my second fav scene of Jay, after the wedding night episode, Jay was excellent then as well , today I saw the real Ishaan we knew who was lost , they even did his hair differently to get the exact look, hats off to director for that. They are doing a good job in cornering Suhana , she is going to be the most hated person in Kyshap as her anger is shown that of real CHANGAIZ KHAN. She looked like a real loser today no where to go , totally alone and in the corner.If only she would have acted like a acchi bachi and accepted the mairrage, if not atleast should have talked to Ishaan  , Ishaan would have saved her as a real hero. If only............
Originally posted by venture

Yes Jay was superb today, my second fav scene of Jay, after the wedding night episode, Jay was excellent then as well , today I saw the real Ishaan we knew who was lost , they even did his hair differently to get the exact look, hats off to director for that. They are doing a good job in cornering Suhana , she is going to be the most hated person in Kyshap as her anger is shown that of real CHANGAIZ KHAN. She looked like a real loser today no where to go , totally alone and in the corner.If only she would have acted like a acchi bachi and accepted the mairrage, if not atleast should have talked to Ishaan  , Ishaan would have saved her as a real hero. If only............

Sheems......😆honestly u confused me for the first time......my mind says u r praising Ishaan but feeling the pain of  Suhana's adamancy.... but my heart says your remark for Ishaan was plain sarcastic.... and for Suhana it was more of affection......what shud i believe in...Dil or Dimaag????🤣