Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-7th January (Page 4)

Ekta76 Senior Member
Ekta76
Ekta76

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
We must bear in mind that SGP is just a work of fiction. All persons and most events are purely fictitious...a piece of imagination of the creatives.They, therefore, bear little resemblance to real life situations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Minnie.

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] I can see what you are trying to say, but dont you think that putting Ishaan and Suhana into misery by going extreme and talking about divorce is justified??? if its the family who would make every body,s mairrage work why not take a seedha route of TALKING to both of them in the hall with everybody present ,?? why creating this false route of jealousy then divorce?? what kind of family would take SAHARA of JHOOT on this level to make a mairrage work. Suhana ke kitni badi galati thee kay saza us ko bhi mil rahi hai aur Ishaan ko bhi. Arrange mairrages takes time to fly, Suhana learned to love the family she was on her way to love Ishaan as well, she never said that she hate Ishaan, I dont remember that, if you dont love somebody doesnt mean that you hate them, she likes Ishaan she always mentioned that. I can go on and on but of no use as we are just audiance have to take what they show us. One thing for sure, when my son would get married unless he ask for help I will not butt in kay you are not happy i must do something.
[/QUOTE]

Sheems.... i agree with your matured thot of uniting both by just speaking to them openly and clearing the misudnerstanding..... but they have allready shown Suhana has not admitted to Ishaan in privacy even the last time he asked her the reason for her odd behaviour with Sona....She was reluctant to admit her feelings(I am not sure whether she herself has realised this or not ) to even him....In this case possibly i feel she wud have not uttered the truth by just opening up the talk.... Ishaan is still in the world that he cud not save his marraige as he has not been able to keep Suhana happy.... So it is the matter of utter confusion .... A shock treatment in the form of divorce is given so that Suhana's feelings come to the fore without her conscience.... that is what i feel Sheems.... possibly i cud see loopholes in this whole track majorly due to Ishaan's OTT behaviour towards Sonali.... as his character was not consistent..... Again there a justification has been given by Mr.Zama that they had never declared or shown him as a perfect person.... as we see in many other serials.... whether he was a simpleton, or a nerdy that was HIM.....so possibly their intention was to show not-so perfect couple in Sushaan... and how the family manages to unite them despite their oddity....

Sheems .... reg. your say in your son's marraige....Big smile... that is what i said.... we prefer to allow the couple to solve their marital issue.... here it has been shown how a family stands united for solving a marital issue.... which is a rare case....

Again.... they r working on a principle that if 100 lies can make a bond succesful better try it than sulk to the unknown truth....possibly Sheems.... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18Minnie.111192

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekta76

We must bear in mind that SGP is just a work of fiction. All persons and most events are purely fictitious...a piece of imagination of the creatives.They, therefore, bear little resemblance to real life situations.

Rightly said.... we try to put our reactions and our way of handling issues and compare them to the characters.... but at the end of the day..... in SGP... they have maintained one core essence around all characters...."They r not PERFECT".....BM was shown weaker in accepting her husband's desires.... which actually shud not have been the case as she is considered the most matured  member of the parivaar..... but still she fell weak to his desires and their marraige was shattered.....I do believe that a woman who has seen her marraige shattering and seeing the letter of Suhana for leaving the house wud be desperate to make their marraige a success.... (there were issues which were not known to all which was between just Ishaan and Suhana so all that she cud do was confide in Dadaji and try to make Suhana realise her feelings towards Ishaan..... as she termed the marraige itself as a MISTAKE...... )rather than wait for them to realise on their own  !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18Minnie.111192

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
thxxx
soo hopefully suhana will realise her love tomorrow!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thankyou very much for the update.

Today we saw Ishaan saying that its to late to tell Suhana about ther feelings and Inder said no its not...so I want to tell Ishaan that PLEASE listen to your brother and GO TELL SUHANA YOU LOVE HER GOOOOOO...PLEASE GO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..........jay was superb today
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !