Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-7th January (Page 3)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Firstly let me thank our dear Shwets for a lovely update.......Hug

I do agree with u dear that Ishaan was good today.... and the episode was good in that way....
Originally posted by 111192

@shweta that means truth about suhana ishaan's maritial status has come in open...........this way BM and dadaji made mocry of ishan-suhana marriage in front of all...............bravoAngry

Renu..... Our POV is with respect to a couple's marraige.... we don't like to accept this track mainly as the personal issue of a marriage is being out in open.... but acc. to ZAMA... in his interview... he sticks to this script saying they never claimed it to be a LOVE STORY..... it was all about a family....How a family gets together to handle issues.... now this issue is being addressed with respect to 3 characters if u notice..... BM, Panna and RB.... BM 's marraige is broken, Panna facing marital issues, RB whose marital life was for few hours....and obviously their insecured attitude in seeing someone's marraige getting edgy.

The serial focusses more on how the members of a family try to put their thots to make someone else's marraige work.... in normal cases i do agree it is sort of a personal issue and the issue has to be and can be def. sorted out amongst the couple.... as the days go by living and discovering each other.... here the plot was of a  spoilt rich girl who lost her mother , grown without knowing the family norms, lived life on her terms and about a simpleton who's only desire is to keep his family happy...... and how after their marraige..... a family wins her but she is reluctant to understand her feelings towards her husband ..... how the family supports her in emoting /bringing out her feelings.....!Smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 07 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramEkta76poshah111192Keenu.G

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

thanks for the update....SmileSmile
And what rano said in each part really doesn't matter LOL

Kya baat kya baat kya baat......ClapLOL(mithunda style)

kyunki woh bholi kum ....royi jyaada......CryLOL
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by HPmaniac

thanks for the update....SmileSmile
And what rano said in each part really doesn't matter LOL

Kya baat kya baat kya baat......ClapLOL(mithunda style)

kyunki woh bholi kum ....royi jyaada......CryLOL
haha totally agree! shayad rone ka daru zyada daal liya tha! LOL i realli didn't knw why she was crying so much :P and wht the hell was she saying!? Confused Rona dhona doesn't suit her, that's only Sona's forte haha! Wink

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 07 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I don't think they r going to show the confession until next monday! what the hell man! they shd stop this drag already! Angry
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Firstly let me thank our dear Shwets for a lovely update.......Hug

I do agree with u dear that Ishaan was good today.... and the episode was good in that way....
Originally posted by 111192

@shweta that means truth about suhana ishaan's maritial status has come in open...........this way BM and dadaji made mocry of ishan-suhana marriage in front of all...............bravoAngry

Renu..... Our POV is with respect to a couple's marraige.... we don't like to accept this track mainly as the personal issue of a marriage is being out in open.... but acc. to ZAMA... in his interview... he sticks to this script saying they never claimed it to be a LOVE STORY..... it was all about a family....How a family gets together to handle issues.... now this issue is being addressed with respect to 3 characters if u notice..... BM, Panna and RB.... BM 's marraige is broken, Panna facing marital issues, RB whose marital life was for few hours....and obviously their insecured attitude in seeing someone's marraige getting edgy.

The serial focusses more on how the members of a family try to put their thots to make someone else's marraige work.... in normal cases i do agree it is sort of a personal issue and the issue has to be and can be def. sorted out amongst the couple.... as the days go by living and discovering each other.... here the plot was of a  spoilt rich girl who lost her mother , grown without knowing the family norms, lived life on her terms and about a simpleton who's only desire is to keep his family happy...... and how after their marraige..... a family wins her but she is reluctant to understand her feelings towards her husband ..... how the family supports her in emoting /bringing out her feelings.....!Smile
I can see what you are trying to say, but dont you think that putting Ishaan and Suhana into misery by going extreme and talking about divorce is justified??? if its the family who would make every body,s mairrage work why not take a seedha route of TALKING to both of them in the hall with everybody present ,?? why creating this false route of jealousy then divorce?? what kind of family would take SAHARA of JHOOT on this level to make a mairrage work. Suhana ke kitni badi galati thee kay saza us ko bhi mil rahi hai aur Ishaan ko bhi. Arrange mairrages takes time to fly, Suhana learned to love the family she was on her way to love Ishaan as well, she never said that she hate Ishaan, I dont remember that, if you dont love somebody doesnt mean that you hate them, she likes Ishaan she always mentioned that. I can go on and on but of no use as we are just audiance have to take what they show us. One thing for sure, when my son would get married unless he ask for help I will not butt in kay you are not happy i must do something.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhajshree_ramSinha18111192-allizwell-

Go to top