Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima...thanks yar...
the BG during KK and suhana scene was new(i think) and too good...
BG has always added to the scene...and for SGP BG is very special...
loved the BG they gave for ishaan when he said to sanju//

yeah u knw...the BG....DURING KK-SUHANA........IS NEW EVEN I THINK SO.........LOVED IT YAAA...IT WS DER IN YESTS EPISODE ALSO.......CLASSY IT IS.........N ISHAAN-SANJU....EVEN THT WS GOOD..
Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...

Actually i always want a scene where ishaan told others not to be anger from suhana...she is very nice and trying to convince others that he is not suitable for her and this is not her mistake and this scene become true and we get to see ishaan telling this to Iinder and Elesh..that scene was too good.....

Except Rano scene and a little bit of KK- Suhna convo ... i just loved today's episode ...it was not that slow...i am satisfied with today's pace😊
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
heloise thumbnail
Oh :-( It seems like I missed a good episode.
Some episodes in the past have moved me to tears...am sure even this one would have! Shall try to catch tomorrow's episode.
So what is this OBS that you guys refer to?
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heloise

Oh :-( It seems like I missed a good episode.
Some episodes in the past have moved me to tears...am sure even this one would have! Shall try to catch tomorrow's episode.
So what is this OBS that you guys refer to?

This wais the Bengali serial and SGP is the remake of OBS from the same production house
heloise thumbnail
Oh ok... Thanks for letting me know.
Can't wait for Monday's episode. I hope they leave everyone aside and concentrate on Suhana and Ishan
HPmaniac thumbnail
thanks for the update....😊😊
And what rano said in each part really doesn't matter πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

🀣🀣🀣🀣I have always found Rano to be OTT in the showπŸ˜†
Sona wanted to leave the very 1st time rajni n disha scolded her....
Bm n dadaji should have drawn a line to their techniques of getting I n S together...
it went overboard.....
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly let me thank our dear Shwets for a lovely update.......πŸ€—

I do agree with u dear that Ishaan was good today.... and the episode was good in that way....

Originally posted by: 111192

@shweta that means truth about suhana ishaan's maritial status has come in open...........this way BM and dadaji made mocry of ishan-suhana marriage in front of all...............bravo😑

Renu..... Our POV is with respect to a couple's marraige.... we don't like to accept this track mainly as the personal issue of a marriage is being out in open.... but acc. to ZAMA... in his interview... he sticks to this script saying they never claimed it to be a LOVE STORY..... it was all about a family....How a family gets together to handle issues.... now this issue is being addressed with respect to 3 characters if u notice..... BM, Panna and RB.... BM 's marraige is broken, Panna facing marital issues, RB whose marital life was for few hours....and obviously their insecured attitude in seeing someone's marraige getting edgy.

The serial focusses more on how the members of a family try to put their thots to make someone else's marraige work.... in normal cases i do agree it is sort of a personal issue and the issue has to be and can be def. sorted out amongst the couple.... as the days go by living and discovering each other.... here the plot was of a  spoilt rich girl who lost her mother , grown without knowing the family norms, lived life on her terms and about a simpleton who's only desire is to keep his family happy...... and how after their marraige..... a family wins her but she is reluctant to understand her feelings towards her husband ..... how the family supports her in emoting /bringing out her feelings.....!😊
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

Kya baat kya baat kya baat......πŸ‘πŸ˜†(mithunda style)

kyunki woh bholi kum ....royi jyaada......πŸ˜­πŸ˜†