Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-7th January

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Video: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1584331

Written Update-7/1/2011

Sushaan Room

KK comes in and tells suhana that she should have gone through a lot and should have had so many problems and it was his big mistake to have married suhana in this middle class family and she would have never been happy here. Suhana tries to disagree. KK asks suhana to think what se said. FB: suhana telling KK that she cannot live in this house, there is no car, ac, etc. KK says he has got a chance to rectify his mistake and asks suhana to pack her bags as they cannot get divorce staying under the same room. Suhana is shocked and again tries to disagree, but KK tells her that ishaan is not the right person for her and he will give her the life she wants and asks her to pack her bags and leave and leaves the room. Suhana is thinking.

Terrace

Jag soona soona song in the BG. ishaan thinks about his meeting suhana, saying ILU in boltanganj, then wedding, then all those happy moments, totally in tears then remembering how suhana says she will leave the house and how she said she doesnt care for him and how they fought. Suhana on the other side thinking with her 2 dolls. Song ends. part ends.πŸ˜‰

Living Room

RB telling rano and rajini how come they did not see this closeness and if somebody had seen they could have said ishaan. Rano crying(My god..she was too much today😑)adn rajini is quiet. RB asking whether she knew. Panna comes saying how this can happen. Rano tells now what will happen to respect of Kashyaps. RB comes and tells why she is caring for tat now and they should care for ishaan as he has gone totally silent and that they all know how much he loves suhana.

In the terrace

Ishaan crying. Meeti comes in and ishaan wipes his tears and smiles at her. Meeti asks whether he choti chachi will leave them and go..ishaan again cries hugging her.

Dining Room

Rano still going gaga over how suhana can go and they should talk to her. RB tells its not correct as they know about her anger and there is alok, badi maa and dadaji to speak with her. Rano goes again saying what will happen if suhana leaves ishaan. and then....(guys if u seriously want to know what happened and what rano said pm meπŸ˜†..just kidding)RB pacifies her and all.

In the terrace again

Inder and Ilesh comes and sits. Ishaan asks them to leave him alone. Inder asks why...whether to keep all his pain to himself and asks why he did not share with them. Ishaan says if he would have said they would not have loved suhana as they do now.

Dining Room

Same situation going on...extra addition sona enters. she comes to tell something to Rano...but rano and RB leaves saying something. Sona asks rajini and rajini tells her directly that she already warned her to stay away from sushaan but now if they get separated sona is the only reason for that.

In the terrace

Inder and Ilesh ask ishaan to go and tell his love for suhana. Sanju comes. Inder tells that even a rock will feel the love and suhana is so sweet and she will definitely understand and they all know how much ishaan loves suhana. ishaan tells its not possible as its too late. Ilesh sees sanju and both inder and ilesh leaves. Sanju is very sad seeing ishaan like this in tears and all and sits near him. ishaan looks at her and says sorry and that he wasnt able to keep her sister happy. both in tears.

Precap

Badi maa comes and asks suhana to pack her things as KK is waiting. Suhana is packing her sarees but she can hear ishaan words and all...she closes the door and thinks.

In my opinion, Jay was fantastic today...could really see ishaan's pain and love and whatever he could have done with sona....but he loves suhana a lot......jay was too good today

and sorry for the mistakes...i think i have made some mess with the dining scene...cant really remember what exactly rano said in each part...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srikonda thumbnail
thanksfor the update,i just love this show
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how come inder iilesh know that suhana never loved ishaanπŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu...good question..but we have to assume that...
badi maa and alok or elders told whats going to happen....for tat they could have done the meeting outside...

dont know how yar...assume something...iam happy with ishaan scenes today...so something is better than nothing...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shweta that means truth about suhana ishaan's maritial status has come in open...........this way BM and dadaji made mocry of ishan-suhana marriage in front of all...............bravo😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

@shweta that means truth about suhana ishaan's maritial status has come in open...........this way BM and dadaji made mocry of ishan-suhana marriage in front of all...............bravo😑

ok lemme try in hindi....πŸ˜‰

bravo tho hum pehle hi keh chuke hai...and BM aur dadaji ko hum aur nahi....leave it...
we cant get any more angry on those 2...just leave it yar...
but loved the concern showed by inder and ilesh...these 3 are true brothers in all sense...

OMG//I was balle balleing in mind that they will finally show the confession today or atleast in the precap!!😲😲😲😲..Me not watching it...Thnx for the update Shwetha..πŸ˜›
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update as usual.....( m gona be tired of saying dis nw...hehe...jus kidding).........frm here on the journey till the confession is gona be good for sure.........m jus loving it.......cnt get enuf of SUSHAAN.....hehe...........n.....hw cud i miss saying dis.............THE BACKGRND SCORE WS JUS SOOO GOOD YAAA.........HATS OFF 2 THE CVs........THE PICTURISATION OF THE SONG WS ALSO FAB....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima...thanks yar...
the BG during KK and suhana scene was new(i think) and too good...
BG has always added to the scene...and for SGP BG is very special...
loved the BG they gave for ishaan when he said to sanju//
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

OMG//I was balle balleing in mind that they will finally show the confession today or atleast in the precap!!😲..Me not watching it...Thnx for the update Shwetha..πŸ˜›

oie shounak watch it watch it! for TRP sake hahaπŸ˜†
I jus adored the bonding of Bros today! πŸ‘
Hopefully confession comes on monday now! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago