What's in store for the Maha episode? - Article - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
sid is soo disgusting.. he never stood up for nivi.. am soo glad nivi never got married to him..

welcome back viren...😳

oups nearli 4got.. thank you for sharin
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
According to me, Viren's character is too good to be true....there's got to be a different side to his personality
thank u so much 4 sharing😊
Can't wait for Viren to prove Nivi's innocence. It would be interesting to know how he manages to do this and who the real culprit is. Whoever it is, I wonder if that person is going to be revealed in front of the entire family or not. I didn't follow Bidaai but from what my mom told me, the real negative character in it was Choti Ma who was apparently the perfect, sweet lady in front of everyone but had ulterior motives. But once her true colors were revealed, her character exited the show. Now I wonder if something like that would happen in CCBM as well. Only because once the true identity of the stalker is revealed, depending on whether everyone gets to know about him/her or not, that character may need to exit as well. But then Viren wont be able to prove Nivi's innocence if the stalker is not revealed to him?? Its quite a dilemma. Let's wait & watch :))

One more thing: I fail to understand how Sid supports the family in their decision to take Nivi to the psychiatric facility? Wasn't he the same best friend who knew Nivi from inside out? Who claimed to have been her support through thick and thin? When u are best friends with a person, u support them against all odds regardless of what the world wants u to believe or not. And in a matter like this one, Sid should have been a source of support for Nivi too .. Guess this is where the CVs are trying to show Viren's implicit faith and trust in Nivi's claims versus Sid's weak character? Honestly, I have adored Sid-Putul scenes in the past and I loved how Sid's character used to be before. My only concern is that CVs are damaging Sid's character to substantiate Viren's placement in Nivi's life. I wish they'd tried other ways to show Viren's love and him being the right choice of man for Nivi rather than manipulating Sid's character at its expense. There was no need to do that in my opinion, but just have to accept it now as it is..

Cheers,
Sana~
Edited by smartc - 13 years ago
thank u soooooooooo much 🤗Viren  is definitely Nivi's super man

loved him when his angry HOT HOT HOT 😳.......cant wait for the epi
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

Can't wait for Viren to prove Nivi's innocence. It would be interesting to know how he manages to do this and who the real culprit is. Whoever it is, I wonder if that person is going to be revealed in front of the entire family or not. I didn't follow Bidaai but from what my mom told me, the real negative character in it was Choti Ma who was apparently the perfect, sweet lady in front of everyone but had ulterior motives. But once her true colors were revealed, her character exited the show. Now I wonder if something like that would happen in CCBM as well. Only because once the true identity of the stalker is revealed, depending on whether everyone gets to know about him/her or not, that character may need to exit as well. But then Viren wont be able to prove Nivi's innocence if the stalker is not revealed to him?? Its quite a dilemma. Let's wait & watch :))

One more thing: I fail to understand how Sid supports the family in their decision to take Nivi to the psychiatric facility? Wasn't he the same best friend who knew Nivi from inside out? Who claimed to have been her support through thick and thin? When u are best friends with a person, u support them against all odds regardless of what the world wants u to believe or not. And in a matter like this one, Sid should have been a source of support for Nivi too .. Guess this is where the CVs are trying to show Viren's implicit faith and trust in Nivi's claims versus Sid's weak character? Honestly, I have adored Sid-Putul scenes in the past and I loved how Sid's character used to be before. My only concern is that CVs are damaging Sid's character to substantiate Viren's placement in Nivi's life. I wish they'd tried other ways to show Viren's love and him being the right choice of man for Nivi rather than manipulating Sid's character at its expense. There was no need to do that in my opinion, but just have to accept it now as it is..

Cheers,
Sana~
Sana...i to tally agree with u that they are really trampling on Sids character to justify Nivi and Virens love story......they definitely could have chosen better ways to do this!!
Sid putl has become a  total mockery and abig joke!!! why they had to go to this extent is totally beyond my understanding,.....And they will continue tarnishing his character to bring out the goodness and strength of Nivren,,,It is pathetic to see this!!
It looks very unrealistic and juvenile to me!! it looks like Tht CTa are abunch of Youngsters who really dont know how to maintain consistency in the storyline!!
See even Nivi suspecting Sid is also highly against her character..she really doesnt have much proof and she too has known him since child hood!!
I do not understand why everybody thinks only Sid is at fault..It is Nivi too..Her character is also not being fair to sid..Ever!!!
so they were not meant to be together has been proven time and again but Making acomplete Fool of Siddharths character is something i do not understand! it is very sadistic of Cts to treat Sid so unfairly!!
Even his dialogues are so weak and is given absolutely no importance!!this is absolute unfairness!!!

I do understand now that they want Nivren love story to gain momentum! but let them also stop Using Nivaarth to do that! what ever lil memories we have of Nivaarth atleast should be left alone so that both these characters can enter their respective love stories in a dignified manner...

Comparing sid and Viren at every stage and Putting down sid by each and evry one is not just fair.....Sids character never started out like this...We all know that the storyline changed coz of so many other commercial purposes..But to change his character and bring him down to the dumps is very unfair for both the character and the artist!!
Let them not redeem him but let them not bury him in the dumps.....
this is what i feel...No offence to any one!!

Cheers,
Sana~
Agree, cud not hv put it across better. I'm upset with Cts fiddling with Sid's character.They must explain this change in Sid to many like us.
At last! But when is this M P track going to end? I am sick and tired of suspecting each and every person in the Sood Household.
okay so siddharth's role in chand chupa badal mein is really desecrating

Cheers,
Sana~
So true, Sid's character has been distorted.  In fact because Bauji is so ill he is running the family
company and is Bauji's nominated successor, so he should be one of the strongest people in the house, but is walked all over by his Aunt as if he were a small child.