Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC and CV's fooling us (Page 8)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I got reports against this thread but I feel only closing this post will not end this matter here and this bashing of actor whenever he kisses his thumb will continue...so let me tell you'll some facts here so that in the future we don't see such type of posts...

Anyone remember the Arjun-Annie hand kissing scene...mayb notLOL...go and watch that video again..Piyush who is playing Arjun's role also kissed his thumbSmile..so chalo start bashing Piyush nowROFL

Sometimes mayb its the way director asks the actor to do the particular scene wihch includes even kissingSmile

So plss lets be reasonable all and stop making such posts which can only lead to fights in the forum...Smile
thank u jyoti for this.........thank u soo much......

every time there are people who are sooo hell bent on making GC look bad........that he is allergic to romantic scenes....blah blah....same old same old....

enough is enough.....

if he was uncomfy doing such scenes.....we would have not gotten beautiful sequences such as
Pee loon
RTM
Kurban hua
Mahi mahi

we would have not gotten such beautiful maaneet moments....

hell GC would not even let DD sit on his lap.....he wouldn't even touch her butt....which he did on last SBB segment when DD was gettin on the horse...

hell he wouldn't even sit on that horse with her...

hell he would have dropped the show!!!!!!!

usually i always notice these things....but i am not a fan of AA....so i skip their scenes....but i am glad that Jyoti pointed this out...and i am happy that she doesn't skip AA scenes.....

GC once again is NOT uncomfortable doing love scenes with his co star....he is very much professional.....and he knows how to do his job....

so lay offffffffffffffffffEmbarrassed

puleeezeeeeee....no offense to anyone....and i am a both DD and GC fan......and both are brilliant actors....and i do not like it when any one of them is bein questioned of their professionalismBig smile

I so agree with what both you and Jyoti have to say........absolutely love Maan & Geet and we would not have such wonderful characters without GC & DDSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spring Baby

yeah..ur right..it looks like he is kissing his own thumb only...

Hmmm Let's sing.........

MAAN/GC: Kisi aurr ki mujhko jaroorat kya ? Main to khud se heen pyaar jataoon. ..WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by Mg777 - 08 January 2011 at 3:02am
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
its ok
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I do think he has personal inhibitions, related to to GC priniciples of what he would do when absolutely required and what he would not do just for the heck of it. I actually find it very cute and respectful. I feel there may be a personal battle going on within him, to align his career goals with his personal goals in a manner that does not interefere with his personal life principles. I think this may not allow him kissing anyone but his real life lady love at random, which is quite fair I say. Even when it comes to any already picturised kiss scenes, they are but laying his lips against Geet's skin, not actually the kissing action ever.

Reminds me always of Pretty Woman and Julia's reluctance to casually kiss in the movie. 

I think it is fairly ok to have some personal principles. Being in the acting industry does not mean losing everything to acting. It means acting to the very best of your ability and utilizing varied mediums to effectively get your point across - be it kissing your hand, or using bd (as long as the viewers do not get to know the difference, cause then it loses its authenticity in the show). And to ensure that the glam and so kinesthetic world of acting does not hamper your personal life.

So far GC has acted really really well in all including any intense scenes. What he personally feels about how far he would like to go while not compromising either his career or his personal life, needs to be appreciated and respected.

After all how far would any of us go, in the name of career success? I think we all have our own personal parameters we would not want to step beyond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23phoenix123456

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
yeah i 2 noticed it.
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
YEH CORRECT HIS KISS IN THUMP ,MAY BE HE AFRIED 4DB.MAYBE SHE TOLD HIM DON'T KISS DD.
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
well... today's hand kiss looked real to me... Ermm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

SR SCENES will be done wid a pillow  yar afterwards camera tricks stupid editing and all ROFL

lol loved your hilarious comment!!
  LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index