Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC and CV's fooling us (Page 7)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I got reports against this thread but I feel only closing this post will not end this matter here and this bashing of actor whenever he kisses his thumb will continue...so let me tell you'll some facts here so that in the future we don't see such type of posts...

Anyone remember the Arjun-Annie hand kissing scene...mayb notLOL...go and watch that video again..Piyush who is playing Arjun's role also kissed his thumbSmile..so chalo start bashing Piyush nowROFL

Sometimes mayb its the way director asks the actor to do the particular scene wihch includes even kissingSmile

So plss lets be reasonable all and stop making such posts which can only lead to fights in the forum...Smile
thank u jyoti for this.........thank u soo much......

every time there are people who are sooo hell bent on making GC look bad........that he is allergic to romantic scenes....blah blah....same old same old....

enough is enough.....

if he was uncomfy doing such scenes.....we would have not gotten beautiful sequences such as
Pee loon
RTM
Kurban hua
Mahi mahi

we would have not gotten such beautiful maaneet moments....

hell GC would not even let DD sit on his lap.....he wouldn't even touch her butt....which he did on last SBB segment when DD was gettin on the horse...

hell he wouldn't even sit on that horse with her...

hell he would have dropped the show!!!!!!!

usually i always notice these things....but i am not a fan of AA....so i skip their scenes....but i am glad that Jyoti pointed this out...and i am happy that she doesn't skip AA scenes.....

GC once again is NOT uncomfortable doing love scenes with his co star....he is very much professional.....and he knows how to do his job....

so lay offffffffffffffffffEmbarrassed

puleeezeeeeee....no offense to anyone....and i am a both DD and GC fan......and both are brilliant actors....and i do not like it when any one of them is bein questioned of their professionalismBig smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 07 January 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23aanyakunatdrdee142sumona28Kash-Gurti-VisuSilentsoulstarchasepickachu

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
lolz... ROFL here we go again.... Silly 
bashing GC seems to be people's favourite passtime here.... he apparently does not hug DD properly... he can't do romance properly... he can't kiss properly.... as someone mentioned they have retakes and rehearsals for scenes... maybe he was rehearsing.... maybe the director told him to do it... i mean the actor will do the director tells him to... there may be so many reasons for it... but no.... mauka mila nahi GC ko taana maarna shuru... Wacko 
constructive criticism is one thing, i don't understand what pleasure people get by bashing.... i see so many sadistic comments from people here that it's disturbing... Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaRajeevGurtiFanpickachu

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I think GC's just being a gentleman here. Even if DD doesn't mind, maybe GC feels it's the right thing to do.

Only problem is with the camera angle and the direction.....the camera should have been placed in such a manner that we don't see him kissing his own thumb instead of Geet's hand..

Another thing, we were seeing it thru the Star News camera not the PH camera...maybe when we see the actual scene, it would look like a proper kiss on the hand.

BTW, when di Arjun kiss Annie....?

Edited by pippa - 07 January 2011 at 11:48pm

pickachu

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
this post was just for fun i did not say that why GC didnt kiss DD's hand, i just said that i noticed it and it looked quite funny i am very sorry if any disturbance has been caused by my post, it was just for fun, i dont ve any problem with GC even if he kisses his hand or DD's hand .i love maneet for their chemistry and GC and DD for their amazing acting skills.
sorry once again
mod's can close the topic
sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i didnt create this topic to point out GC i just said that i saw him on SBS i never thought that this topic would turned out to be like this i am really very sorry 
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba18

did u gyus notice maan aaka GC kissed his finger showing us as if maan is kissing geet just check in todays SBS LOLLOL no throwing chappals all on me i just noticed it but i love GC and maan so no issues just a post for fun

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583815
check at 1:9 in the 1st part
all credit goes to the uploader
pls comment guys

Oh yeah I checked, yeh kya hamhe dokha de rahen hain not fairLOL
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

lolz... ROFL here we go again.... Silly 
bashing GC seems to be people's favourite passtime here.... he apparently does not hug DD properly... he can't do romance properly... he can't kiss properly.... as someone mentioned they have retakes and rehearsals for scenes... maybe he was rehearsing.... maybe the director told him to do it... i mean the actor will do the director tells him to... there may be so many reasons for it... but no.... mauka mila nahi GC ko taana maarna shuru... Wacko 
constructive criticism is one thing, i don't understand what pleasure people get by bashing.... i see so many sadistic comments from people here that it's disturbing... Confused 

I agree please no GC bashing, he's one of the finest actors I've seen and the range of emotions that guy can portray without even saying a word is amazing. It's all thanks to him, his acting skills that everyone loves Maan so much. 

One can look at such incidents in a light hearted manner with regards to the reel character but please don't blame the actor for something that's not in his control, I agree that maybe he was just being a gentleman or it was what the director asked him to do. 

pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index