India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC and CV's fooling us (Page 5)

noe23 Senior Member
noe23
noe23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Big deal if he kissed his own thumb! What matters to us viewers is that they use clever camera tricks and make it seem like a real kiss which is what is done is most of the shows on telly. And, GC and DD always give perfect lovey-dovey expressions to go with the scene.

Edited by noe23 - 07 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatAbsoluvSilentsoulpickachu

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
well i think LOL they are prolly rehearsing the scene so thats why. lets wait and see when the epi airs Winkand then there can be various topics on  

kiss?

why no kiss?

which angle?

was there a kiss?

is he not comforatble ?

woahh the endless possibilities of topic titles ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by salma434 - 07 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InnerPeaceLuvScoobypickachu

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I didn't understand why he did this...bcz as we know he kissed her hand more than once before very cleanly....................so what is the problem this time?
tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I am with Innerpeace and sommi. we should wait.
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ok I got reports against this thread but I feel only closing this post will not end this matter here and this bashing of actor whenever he kisses his thumb will continue...so let me tell you'll some facts here so that in the future we don't see such type of posts...

Anyone remember the Arjun-Annie hand kissing scene...mayb notLOL...go and watch that video again..Piyush who is playing Arjun's role also kissed his thumbSmile..so chalo start bashing Piyush nowROFL

Sometimes mayb its the way director asks the actor to do the particular scene wihch includes even kissingSmile

So plss lets be reasonable all and stop making such posts which can only lead to fights in the forum...Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..noe23InnerPeacekasuuuuRituparnaaaanyakunatGeekgodAbsoluvArwen.Silentsoulmysterygurl1427starchasepickachu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by swatichowdhury - 07 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starchaseAbsoluv

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Well the SBS segment certainly is gearing for trouble from fans.  The angle they are shooting at seem to fake the kiss.  Is that what they always do and take from a diff. angle so we fans can't know??
Anyways, perhaps its just that Maan is grieved and can't go through with the kiss and Geet kinda coaxes him to relieve his guilt and then comes the bear hug!!  God knows... need to wait and see the episode.  I can't believe that GC would be immature nor the director pass this off without an emotional touch.  Hand kissing is not a sharam wala baath and they've done it before!! So whats the big deal?? I wonder... sigh!! gotta wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index