Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes...I noticed that too....and most of the time he does that when he has to kiss Geets hand!Edited by riza792 - 13 years ago
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Big deal if he kissed his own thumb! What matters to us viewers is that they use clever camera tricks and make it seem like a real kiss which is what is done is most of the shows on telly. And, GC and DD always give perfect lovey-dovey expressions to go with the scene.
Edited by noe23 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saba18

lol that seems to be very funny just imagine all by himself🀣🀣

yahhh yaar we can expect that frm GC🀣
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i think πŸ˜† they are prolly rehearsing the scene so thats why. lets wait and see when the epi airs πŸ˜‰and then there can be various topics on  

kiss?

why no kiss?

which angle?

was there a kiss?

is he not comforatble ?

woahh the endless possibilities of topic titles 🀣🀣🀣
Edited by salma434 - 13 years ago
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't understand why he did this...bcz as we know he kissed her hand more than once before very cleanly....................so what is the problem this time?
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am with Innerpeace and sommi. we should wait.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok I got reports against this thread but I feel only closing this post will not end this matter here and this bashing of actor whenever he kisses his thumb will continue...so let me tell you'll some facts here so that in the future we don't see such type of posts...

Anyone remember the Arjun-Annie hand kissing scene...mayb notπŸ˜†...go and watch that video again..Piyush who is playing Arjun's role also kissed his thumb😊..so chalo start bashing Piyush now🀣

Sometimes mayb its the way director asks the actor to do the particular scene wihch includes even kissing😊

So plss lets be reasonable all and stop making such posts which can only lead to fights in the forum...😊
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well the SBS segment certainly is gearing for trouble from fans.  The angle they are shooting at seem to fake the kiss.  Is that what they always do and take from a diff. angle so we fans can't know??
Anyways, perhaps its just that Maan is grieved and can't go through with the kiss and Geet kinda coaxes him to relieve his guilt and then comes the bear hug!!  God knows... need to wait and see the episode.  I can't believe that GC would be immature nor the director pass this off without an emotional touch.  Hand kissing is not a sharam wala baath and they've done it before!! So whats the big deal?? I wonder... sigh!! gotta wait...
ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guru u r an actor  do ur job from heart