Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Maybe there is some good to this story? (Page 2)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Nice topic..

Even though the show claims to show some social  message they havent shwn even a bit.. They did get a girl married at a tender age, they did send her to her sasuraal, they did make a girl below 18yrs age pregnant, they did make a girl leave her studies so where is the message?? Nothing..

But there is a point that they are showing all realistic incidents.. All thet they show does happen in India. Be it the bal vivaah, non educated girls and so on and the latest being is the village boy jagya longing to be modern and falling for a much educated and modern girl like Gauri when he always wanted Anandi to be like that which she always refused...

Its not a social message but showing real lives.
well said uma...the show has never really given any social message per se..it ran on the sentiments of the public for the tiny anandi..anyways,wid jagya falling for gauri,the show is now on track according to me..let anandi grow up and kick this relationship and do sumthng for her own life now..tho am sure we will have umpteen episodes of crying and moping first..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Nice topic..

Even though the show claims to show some social  message they havent shwn even a bit.. They did get a girl married at a tender age, they did send her to her sasuraal, they did make a girl below 18yrs age pregnant, they did make a girl leave her studies so where is the message?? Nothing..

But there is a point that they are showing all realistic incidents.. All thet they show does happen in India. Be it the bal vivaah, non educated girls and so on and the latest being is the village boy jagya longing to be modern and falling for a much educated and modern girl like Gauri when he always wanted Anandi to be like that which she always refused...

well said uma...the show has never really given any social message per se..it ran on the sentiments of the public for the tiny anandi..anyways,wid jagya falling for gauri,the show is now on track according to me..let anandi grow up and kick this relationship and do sumthng for her own life now..tho am sure we will have umpteen episodes of crying and moping first..

Frankly, I am hoping BOLD does not happen........or else the tide will turn in favour of Jagya and Gauri.

I think Anandi who has been sprouting wisdom for a while now should handle it in a clever (her sort of cleverness if she can), and sensitive manner as she did all those years ago when she was so young.

Whilst I agree the most foolish decision Anandi ever made was to give up her studies...........I am not sure I agree about her refusing to be modern in her outlook. One cannot expect a girl with her upbringing suddenly becoming charmed with western clothes. I think time might have changed that after all she did pick up the habit of making tea as they do in the cities............so there I feel maybe we might have been a bit hard on her.I just think it was the endless scenes of her doing mundane housework that has got so many of us fed up........what a waste of talent to sweep, cook and massage when she could have been studyingOuchOuch

Once we know how Dadisa is going to react to Dabangg, I would like to see Anandi cajoling Dadisa into letting her study instead of teaching..............anyway I still cannot figure out how that happened............strange that Dadisa would allow her beendni to teach and not learnConfusedConfused

But you are right we will definitely see crying..................Sumitra for a starter.....Ouch

Edited by groucho - 09 January 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Nice topic..

yeh, she should for once think about herself -she has become totally dependent on her husband and inlaws with no ASTITVA of her ownThumbs Down,
If kicked out of the house the only option she has is to go back to her parents as she gave up lots of other options in life when she decided to discontinue education Stern Smile-at least now she will realise the impact of that biggest mistake in life and atleast restart that ..Take some correspondence course or use that computer in jagya's room for some online education courses atleast Day Dreaming...because i truly wonderErmm how she will teach the kids in her school without knowing the answers herself..

Edited by pjyo - 10 January 2011 at 4:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Anandi is teaching the girls just the basics and not rocket science..LOL But she definitely need to pass her 10th and then can resume her +2 as correspondence unless she chooses science Ermm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Anandi is teaching the girls just the basics and not rocket science..LOL But she definitely need to pass her 10th and then can resume her +2 as correspondence unless she chooses science Ermm

I can accept her teaching any class but how did she get that okayed by Dadisa is my question????Wink
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

yep,thats true she was teaching basics and hygiene but what will happen when  these kids  ask more difficult questionsD'oh - teachers too have to be prepared ..
And dadisa letting anandi move around the village freely doing samaj sudhaar is hard to accept Shocked-no questions asked Shocked

Edited by pjyo - 10 January 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Go to top