Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt (Page 3)

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
res2

Edited by Poli.Geek - 07 January 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesSoapoperasrfunshali

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

oops!

Edited by taqdir - 07 January 2011 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshali

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ajj ki episode ka verdict Like This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This PostLike This Post

Well, it is not like we moved centuries in terms of the story, but I still enjoyed it. Great job Maan and Geet.  Adi, Pandeji, Manisha, Pinky, Romeo. Welcome. U guys always make this show fun to watch and were not disappointing today.

Today's Ups

1. GC's acting is back to normal. 
The last couple of days I thought he was not up to the mark. But today he was back to being himself. The acting was good. Maan is so good when he is balancing his act of feeling guilty as well as trying to make everything happy for Geet. Good job GC. Clap
2. Geet cannot contain her happiness. It is visible in her face. She is like a little kid in a candy store. As always, great job DD. Clap
3. Aap ki inhi aadao ne jaan le li. I have never heard a lead girl say this. I loved it when Geet said it. Kudos girl. 
4. Geet mentioning that what happened was a bad dream and that Maan should forget it. It gives me hope that she will forgive him without much problems when she finds out about the choice he made. It is her right to question, but she will also understand his view.
5. MANISHA. He/she was so cute in the first scene. And he wants to play tasha in the skit. Sheela Ki jaawani, hai hai. Cannot wait to see this sangeet now.
6. NES and Arjun romance concentrated in the last part. Thanks to tanu's write up,. I skipped watching the last part.  ROFL
7. Adi, Pinky, Tasha, Romeo, Pandeji were fun as always.

Today's Lows

1. Too much of NES and Arjun in the last part. I had to skip it. ROFL So today's episode to me lasted only 15-18 mins. No cool.
2. NES playing Geet? Damn u woman. High hopes u have. U are non-existent.
3. Where the hell is Meera? She was Geet best friend and helped Geet when Maan wasn't even with her. I understand that she may be busy and not available for shoots, but at least Geet mentioning that she is missing Meera or something? Come on. The girl deserves that much.
4. Ur-jun is seriously falling for NES? OMG. Gayi uski aakal ghas khane. Ab aank babula karke kya faida jab chidiya chuk gayi khet. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 07 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shreya_lhegdemedhashalipennu

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Reserved

Today's episode was not great but had its moments...And these are what I'm going to discuss today....

My title for today's epi wud be...Maan's Guilt Trip...

Guilt is the source of sorrows, the avenging fiend that follows us behind with whips and stings

Yes this is the main point of today's episode and the ones to come... The very first scene begins with Maan saying that "If Geet comes to know about my decision at the hospital then will her heart be able to endure this pain??"Ouch...

I like how Maan, since he has fallen in love with Geet, is always thinking about her feelings & happiness and trying to abide by her wishes. So, when at the most pivotal moment in both their lives...... when the decision between her and the baby had to be taken.... he chose her....thereby making his own happiness more important....That is what is eating up Maan....He feels that he in his selfishness had almost taken away the most important thing (even more than Maan) in Geet's life...her baby

Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.

If you all remember the episode after the fake engagement, Geet had asked Maan what his take on relationship was and he had said "Bharosa aur Viswas" And he has always tried to practice what he preaches...And now he feels that he has betrayed Geet's trust in him and that is what is eroding his conscience

When Geet thanks him for all that he's doing for her happiness...Maan sinks lower in the quicksand of guilt....when she looks at him with stars in her eyes and complete trust in him....he sinks lower....when she wants him to be as happy about the marriage as she is....he sinks even lower....

Maan has always been a man of few words...so Geet being the brightest student of her teacher reads his eyes just like he does hers...And there she finds them missing the spark....She immediately questions him about that and he cleverly evades the real issue by saying that he is still not over her Near Death Experience..

I loved the way she reassured him by making him touch her...But his regret for his decision is so much weighing on his mind tha he is unable to even enjoy the moment of having the love of his life in his arms

Regret, i think really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.

Here I would like to say that the CVs have to tread very carefully and not make the mistake of creating any misunderstanding between Maan and Geet....They are well over that phase....They need to have a tete-a-tete before marriage and resolve their issues. Maan has to overcome his guilt and Geet has to help him in that. Only then there will be a happy marriage....

Now let me analyse the remaining epi

The other parts of the show revolved around the preparations of the sangeet....I liked all the parts with Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and the other office staff  in it...But I loved the scenes with Manishaa....h....He brings a smile to my face whenever he is on screen....Be it his blowing kisses at Maan...LOLLOL...Or his doing the jiggle while talking about the sangeet... LOLLOL...Or his "Beroom" or "Silly me"dialogues...LOLLOLLOL....Pandeyji also rocked today with his pravachan on brahmacharya vrat paalan...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

NEB-NES acting as Maan and Geet in the skit makes it a NEStory and that's why I beg the CVs spare us because we don't want Maan and Geet to stop existing because one Non-Existent Entity!!!

Phew!!! I never thot I'd finish it....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Theme of the Den- Meera

Well, Let me begin by saying Ann and Ashu...Great write-ups on Meera...I know she must have been a very difficult character to analyse as she has not had much screen space on GHSP...But whenever she has been there she has shone...Maybe except for her falling for Dev scenes...DeadDead....

Meera was a character that was introduced with a great potential of a parallel track....But as usual the flippant CVs changed their mind ...they ignored the Meera track and concentrated only the Maaneet love story...If they had paid more attention to that track ...then we wudn't have been suffering through the NES crap right now....Well we can't change what's done...so let me say this...

Meera was a smart, classy, modern girl who had a mind of her own...and called a spade a spade...She was one of the catalysts in Dev's change of heart. Being good at heart herself she did not see Dev for the creep that he was and helped him as a friend...She has helped Geet at many interesting points in her life when Geet herself was at a loss...She has even helped Maan during the pre-misunderstanding track crisis.... She has always acted as a supporting pillar for Maan and Geet's relationship....She truly deserved more than what she got...Her track with Yash could have been explored further but CVs...what can I say..they love digging their own grave....So they cut her journey short and brought in the NES to torture us...Babaji in CVsko thodi buddhi do...please....!!!

I really wish Meera's character will continue as Geet's confidante and friend. Geet will require someone like Meera to guide her when Maan's past comes a knocking!!! Hope CVs are reading this ad listen to us...

Edited by panchjun5 - 07 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschipmanduNorstarhegdemedhashreya_lshalipennu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The NES is a pain
She's driving all the devils insane...
I feel like dragging her by the mane
And pushing her under a train....
Or maybe drop her down from a plane

Edited by panchjun5 - 07 January 2011 at 9:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shreya_lhegdemedha-pixie-shalipennu

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Come to me, my melancholy baby
Cuddle up and don't be blue
All your fears are foolish fancies, maybe
You know, honey, I'm in love with you

Every cloud must have a silver lining
Just wait until the sun shines through
Smile, my honey dear, while I kiss away each tear
Or else I shall be melancholy too

Smile, my honey dear, while I kiss away each tear
Or else I shall be melancholy too

Edited by -pixie- - 07 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshreya_lhegdemedhashaliSoapoperasrfun

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Scene: NEB and NES start the skit and play Maan and Geet respectively.

Plot 1: Geet falls into the water body ... Maan dives in and decides to go for a long swim. Result: Geet drowned and Geet hui sabse parayi.

Plot 2: Brijjy boy is after Geet. He swings his talwar down and the talwar is almost at Geet's neck ... and Maan says, "The man is crazy. He'll chop me down too. Let me run." Geet is slain and Geet hui sabse parayi.

That's how Romeo should have written this particular script.

Audience is happy 'coz NES is finally out of the show.

PS: Jyo, its not only the CVs ... even Romeo is allowed certain cinematic liberties. So, he can be shown to have knowledge about what happened in HP.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loninoe23DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shreya_l-pixie-jyoti06Soapoperasrfunpennushali

Go to top