Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt (Page 22)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Ash:I can see your analysis in the start and end is dedicated to me and my negativityROFL...and u should thank your mom for not watching it in front of u but in her own room...but if they instantly show Maaneet SR after marriageShockedWinkEmbarrassed,...that will surely distract u naROFL
fine I admit 1st and last line is dedicated to youLOLbut middle content is cvz ke liye dandaLOL
Yep I Thank her everyday for thatLOL..Naah Jyotss tht is way toooo much to ask from them..They r gonna push sam aunty in the middle as soon as MSK open his one buttonLOL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 07 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10anjalireddyy84panchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaSigma

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hi marshu... Yep i loath saajna-ve too... DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ Ann you know this frand of ours is always available to spam with altho there is a time delay currently, hopefully i will catch up soon

I kinda want Dev to die but i'd much rather he want back to black aka being bad, if i can't have that then yes please kill him CVs in the most slow and brutal way you can think of

@ Geets I like your idea  as MSK never misses a chance to pick her up ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69jyoti0649erFan

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Swati, I'm still under weather.  My cold has filled my brain and has made it all whooshy.  My nose has not stopped running and hurts like hell. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Parm:U want Brij and NT as a pair togetherROFL...babajiiiiiROFLROFLROFLROFL

taqdirmaansaSigma

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

hiya nabz Hug even i want him to clear the doubts quickly... he should just tell her and get it over with...i dont want this to become another MU....Stern Smile

pRam....are you ignoring me on purpose? AngryOuch is this some new game i know nothing about....Confused

taqdirjyoti06Sigma

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@ Ash its not over yet, even if Marriage happens, look forward to separation!

Drashti's words today future track: from Mahi to Nahi!

Am hopping that MSK does not end up killing Brij n Go to jail.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi...including viewers

Target audience: I know you'd like to expand that but remember on the channel you are the audience is us
1)We are so misunderstood
2)world hates us
3)I'd rather kill myself'
4)they are not my friends anymore...and so on and so on.ROFLROFL

We(royal we) but if the shoe fits
We have enough problems of our own without having to take on others problem which by the way are a bit much and bit unneccesary at times.You can't expect us to constantly be on tenterhooks like that...not done CVs

Storyline

Remember one thing NT could not have caused Geet's Predicament...she does not have the right plumbing(sorry guys).Why in the hecks name were you trying to make Slimy,Sleazy Dev in to a Hero?

To the actor that was Dev....Dude ability to flick one's spectacle does not an actor make(if that was the case I'd be an oscar contendor)Cool

Where did the Sister come from...sister's don't grow on trees

To the actress playing NE...you are so clueless, you could not find your own backside with your own two hands and a map.(oops is this actor bashing....my bad)

Dudes...why is everyone a MD?

Let me tell you...there ain't no MD who does nobody's wedding.

A dude who's a streefighter is also MD of a wedding planning company?

Whats the organisation structure here?  
                                         MD
                                         l
                                         l
                                         l
                                     Secretary

Not trying to sound sexist here, but mostly wedding planners are ladies, because I think its about giving the bride their dream wedding.

The actor playing NEB, dude you look around 25-30 please don't dress up like a teenager, CVs what's next knee length shorts and a skate board?ROFL

Do not make me watch that Non existent characters romance...I will feed you a virtual Knuckle sandwich.Ouch

Do you know how tough that idea is...feeding someone a virtual knuckle sandwich?Geek

You think about it, you plot it,you plan it, it stays in your head...you forget to drink, to eat, you forget your friends...wait a minute....Hey Kavi, Goosy how goes it dudes?...Hug

Where was I again...oh knuckle sandwich.

What do you mean why is it any of my business...Dudes I have this fledgling concern called MIND-UR-BUSINESS-R-US, I get GAALIS sent my way very often.

Do I advertise....Didn't I just say, I rely on Word of mouth to drum up business.

So dudes shape up or ship off....yeah don't mess around with the baby again.

P.s Long post dudes and the last one this length.

P.s p.s to CVS...next time use google or any other search engine to do some research.GeekGeek

Edited by Geekgod - 10 January 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manduhegdemedhaPoli.Geek-Divine-maansami7chimes-pixie-jyoti06SoapoperasrfunMishtyShonashaliTaiyo

Go to top