Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt (Page 2)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
RESERVED !!!!

In writing for the CVS!!!!! Cry

the precap looks mega intersting!!! lemme watch & spin my words of prasial!!!! Clap

(for * DEN OPENERS : THEME DENs" do hop in ur pm & reply me back! if not receieved a pm then still pm!!! LOL

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 07 January 2011 at 8:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84Soapoperasrfunshali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Today I liked the episode and thought it was the best of this weekEmbarrassed...I thought CVs today did a good job showing the pain and guilt that goes inside a man when he is in a dilemma and that too at a time when he is going to get the biggest happiness of his life..its a complicated scenario and it was well brought out in today's episodeThumbs Up...

The starting scene was good and Manisha-Pandey-Adi did a superb jobThumbs Up,..Manisha's flying kiss for MSK takes the cake todayROFL,;CVs need to use these office characters more in the marriage episodes now..they bring the much needed charm in the showSmile...

I loved the whole Sangeet hall decoration..it was classyThumbs Up....the Green-Yellow colour combination in the Sangeet hall was good but is it bad symbolism here ??Ermm...Whenever Geet wore a green suit,she always had an argument or MU with MSKOuch And whenever she wore a yellow suit,her life was in dangerOuch;Today the sangeet hall is decorated using two colours Green+Yellow...is it danger signals ??Confused...As per TB Article,things will go haywire only after Sangeet and thats when MSK takes the 12-day oathErmm;So hold onto your seats...Sangeet won't b hunky-dori and danger colour signals r already outEvil Smile...

The Whole Maan-Geet scene in the hall was the best in today's episodeEmbarrassed;Till now its always MSK most of the times who used to read Geet's eyes successfully whenever she was in painEmbarrassed but today for the second time Geet is able to successfully read MSK's eyes filled with guilt and painCry;First time she read his eyes was after the pool party fiasco when MSK was suffering from guilt and went into a shell and thats when we saw Geet applying reverse psychology on MSK to bring him out of his guiltEmbarrassed;And today for the second time Geet noticed that something is bothering him because of which he is not able to enjoy the happiness around himCry;So tomorrow I m expecting that Geet will take MSK in a room and will ask him to confess what is bothering him and thats when we might see MSK breaking down in front of her holding her tummy(as per SBS/SBB) and confessing everything about the choice issue which is bothering himCry;Right now MSK is in a grt dilemma,he is feeling guilty but at the same time he is scared to confess his guilt because he can't give any more pain to Geet and he feels his confession might ruin Geet's smile againOuch;Here its a test for Geet to show her maturity and understanding once MSK confesses tomorrowApprove;

Many hv raised a issue that why MSK is feeling guilty when he has not done anything wrong...well yes he was right that moment..but somewhere he knows that the child is the first person who entered in Geet's life before him and so he has no right to decide the fate of the child without her permission and thats the guilt he is suffering fromSmile;He has seen Geet risking her own life in HP to save her child and from a mother's POV ,she will give more priority to her child anyday and that is where MSK's dilemma begins..he had to take decision either as a husband or a father and he opted to do the husband's duty there....This Whole guilt trip might end tomorrow only with Geet understanding MSK's POV but the seeds for future complications regarding MSK's role as a father Vs MSK's role as a husband can b explored in the post-marriage trackErmm...

The hug was good todayEmbarrassed...The way MSK tightly holds Geet in his arms but his eyes still show the pain and he wonders how can he fulfill her promise was a well executed scene with good actingClapClap

The skit idea depicting Maaneet's love story in the sangeet is a good oneThumbs Up but I would hv preferred Adi-Pinky performing the skit rather than Arjun-Annie doing itErmm;Whole Arjun-Annie rehersing scene was not bad and Piyush did well but Nikunj as an actress faltered once againThumbs Down;And this is one of the major drawbacks of Arjun-Annie trackSmile;Even if Viewers try to accept this track,because of the Actress's poor performance,the chemistry is just not coming outStern Smile...

Annie all of a sudden falling for Arjun is normal I feel...Arjun has everything that a girl of today looks in her man..so if she is attracted to him and wants to date him ,I don't see anything wrong with itErmm;The only problem is Annie's character is not well-defined and so viewers r finding it difficult to accept her existence in the showStern Smile...Last scene also was not bad and could hv been impressive if Nikunj had shown some expressions at leastConfusedLOL...About Arjun,I hope CVs just don't reduce the character to a love sick puppy but try to explore the Arjun Vs MSK track in the futureTongue...Arjun might become positive but the healthy man-to-man competition between MSK-Arjun should remain intact...Evil Smile

Now as per latest TB Article,...Maan-Geet marriage will happen after some high drama and one of the big villain of the show is gonna pay a priceStern Smile..so lets list all the potential villains of this show nowLOL..First comes Dev..no chance since these days he is pretty non-existent like his sisterLOL..second comes Arjun...again no chance since these days he has become romeo of AnnieLOL...Third and Fourth comes NT and Brij respectively who r the true villains of this showStern Smile;So either of them will try to spoil the party and will b paying the price for it Stern Smile;Hopefully the drama will b engaging but at the same time CVs don't mess up with Maaneet marriageAngry...it should  happen at any costEmbarrassed...

My Episode Rating:8.5/10...I loved the first part especially the Maaneet scene...both GC-DD were fab today in that sceneEmbarrassed...rest of the parts were also not bad if we ignore that Nikunj is playing Annie's roleLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 07 January 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonisravs_10kinnikaJaanbuntyDancinFirefliesmanduanjalireddyy84chipsldeepstaqdirpolly23shreya_lputhhegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-AntaresDillikudipennushali49erFanainaGURTISoapoperasrfun

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I liked the episode minus the the usual.

Geet has to get it out of Maan as to why he is upset. She needs to understand him, so he can stop feeling guilty and punishing himself. He looks like he is drowning and he's letting himself drown because he thinks he deserves it!

I went into a self induced coma after that NES-NEB disgusting-ness! DeadI hate Sajna Ve, PERIOD!!! I LOATHE IT! it sounds like creepy BG score for a serial killer right before he slashes the girl's throat.
DeadDeadDeadDead
And yeah, I hate NES-NEB as well!

Edited by MarshP - 07 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliessravs_10kinnikamanduNorstarshreya_l-Divine-ainaGURTIpennuSoapoperasrfunvirgo_gurlshali

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
res

Edited by Poli.Geek - 07 January 2011 at 2:09pm

DancinFirefliesainaGURTISoapoperasrfunshali

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10DancinFirefliesmandushaliSoapoperasrfun

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Theme of the Den: Meera

Nice Character analysis of Meera by both Anshu and AnnClap

Aayi dosti ka ban kar prateek, baatein iski sacchi aur sateek.
Ankhon mein tha Dev ke liye pyaar,
Par jhooti Nayantara se gayi voh haar.
Geet ki bani anjaane hi saheli, par Yash ke liye rahi paheli.
Ummeed thi Yash is paheli ko suljhayega,
Kahan pata tha US ka bulava use le jayega.
Dev ke sang jo na bhaya humein iska equation...
Meera ka serial se bahar jaana tha solution?

Episode Analysis

Man mein hain toofan, par hai hoton par muskaan.
Is aazaab se kaise tumhe bachaon, sahi shabd main na chun paaon.

Muskurahat jo hai hoton par, kyun aankhon se lagati hai ojhal.
Aankhon ki jubaan kuch maine bhi hai seekhi,
Yeh umang aur tarang lagati aap bin feeki.
Khushiyan hongi adhoori, jo aapki muskurahat nahin hogi poori.

Tumhe khone ka dar har pal hai satata, abhi tak nahin main ubhar paaya.
Vaada yeh mujhse karo, Shaadi ki rasmon mein,
Sada haste muskuraate raho.....

Vaada jo maanga hai tumne, jaan de kar bhi nibhaonga.
Kitani bhi mushkil hon raahein, har aag se guzar jaaonga.
Tumse yeh phir bhi main kaise chupaon, aur sach bhi main na keh paaon.
Bojh mere dil par hai jo pada, isse nikalne ka koi to hoga raasta...

Pathareeli rahein hain aaj, sach ka dena tum saath.
Geet jaan paaye tumhare faisale ki baat,
Pyaar dhoondh lega tumhe apne hi aap.

Edited by shreya_l - 07 January 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10DancinFireflies-Divine-Soapoperasrfunshalipennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Im just shocked for words with what I saw, anyway just some words for creatives!

Maan's guilt, make Geet minunderstand him and u contradict urselves here! 

Creatives will lay their death beds if they marry Geet with someone else!  Mark my words!  Again, Geet's character is not as such!

Mood went totall off when GC is kissing his own thumb!  We aint no fools!
Haan, marriage happening with thumb kissing! 
This is what we will get for SRLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL

On to the episode shall we!

Manisha tells Maan all the girls r in his room, hello all the girls were in the outhouse, when did Maan's room get red curtains!

Maan's guilt is a bit too much, but that is spoiler for the wedding not to happen!  Celebrations = disaster in hindi serials!!!AngryAngryAngry Key ingredient!!!Big smile

Maan and Geet talk, again he lied to her about why he is feeling that way, he saw her in that state! Come out in the open and let her know whats bothering you, don't wait til someone else tells her!  Maan is a man of his words, Im sure he will tell her!  Creatives again I warn u guys no misunderstandings cause Geet is a lot smarter and wiser now and she understands Maan!  U screw this one up, u can kiss ur Serial good bye!

Rest of the episode, no comments!  We have another romeo in the making, Arjun!  Nikuj can't act, she gives blank expression!

Waiting to see how the wedding track is handled, might bring it back to number 1 spot for Star One, one can save a sinking ship, but if it keeps going down no chances left and let it sink! Wink

Edited by 49erFan - 07 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliesNorstaranjalireddyy84shreya_lhegdemedhaDillikudi-pixie--Divine-MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anupennushalivirgo_gurl

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

It's the 7th day of the year 2011 and I have no clue how the week passed because i was into GHSP. Sometimes I wonder how I became sabse parayee due to watching this show. Wonder what will happen when the show ends! How will the whole team and the performers begin their day without GHSP. A day without GHSP!

Well lets just talk about the current episode. Before anyone gets bored with my monologue I would like to make some requests to the team.

1.       Plz make anne-arjun dress up exactly like maan and geet when they do the act. That is anne on salwar-suit with a braid and arjun on short-sleeved shirt with vest. Its mannet signature dresses and it would be fun to watch.

2.       Please make maan talk to geet about his guilty feelings and let geet understand him. That will be such a wonderful example of love and understanding. I understand you are working on it but my request is o it fast plz!

Overall, the episode was nice. Both maneet and anne-arjun was entertaining. The decoration for the sangeet program is amazing.

Loves and prayers

Edited by taqdir - 07 January 2011 at 8:50pm

DancinFireflieskinnikaSoapoperasrfunshali

Go to top