Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt (Page 19)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShona

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
halllooooooo to allHug  what the discussion? or shouldn't i ask? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@ Nadia I agree that's one of the reasons I love Maanisha he just steals the scenes even tho he is given such small screen time in this show

him blowing MSK a flying kiss and then trying again was hilarious
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

then he wanted to play the role of Tasha ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I hope he dresses up like Tasha does ROFLROFLROFLROFL

my other desire is to see him shake his thing to SKJ, i don't think i can picture anyone else doing that song now ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84maansapanchjun5jyoti06

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Jyo: thanks! Hug My first time and I was WackoErmm Me breathing easy nowLOLLOL

Ress: Thumbs Up

Edited by Anshu_A - 07 January 2011 at 10:53am

mi7chimesjyoti06BheegiBasanti

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Jyots nope u r mistaken big timeeROFL

My take on Pg 1

Here for laji phools

@All Muder JyoEvil Smile

As I always say if Manisha is placed in the 1st 10 minutes of the episode its always a good oneBig smile
Why a Good One because I gave the Royal ignore to NES-NEB RomanceTongue 
I wuld have preferred Pinky as Geet&Adi as Romeoo..Why NES&NEB

Manisha as Tasha :P hahhahaaaaaaaaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLhe will do justice to the Silly MesROFLROFLROFL

Maaneet Love Story's Spoof:Ok Lets look at the Skit which is gonna be a disastrous joke..In short they are creating a spoof of Maaneet storyThumbs Down

Err-jun as Maan
NE as Geet
Manisha as Tasha(StarLOL)
tasha as NE(what did she do in their love storyConfusedErmm)
Romeo as Writer(Was he even there for half of the storyConfused)

MSK's Devdas Act: Oh Cmon MSK Spill it out..You knw na this hiding stuff and you think the silence will reveal everything created this big misunderstanding last time..You wanna do the same mistake againErmmYou look like a devdas before the wedding itself shaadi ke baad kya hoga..LOLKurri do ur way Lock him in a room and ask him to spill it out You know..Ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle toh tedhi kar loApprove

Eye Reading Contest: this is goin on in every show lol..aparrently in love u can talk wid eyes..No comments to tht but I liked the scene with her trying to say tht you are always attempting to make me happy but you are not happy..If I have the right to hapiness u shuld smile too..Big smile

MSK ki Insult:I honestly loved Err-jun he had all the scope was equally excited for his and MSK's face off..had hopes for a boxing match too..but all armaan gone in paaniSleepyHis character is Gone..he is falling for NE *gulps* *Scratches Err-jun off my hottie's list*LOLwait what was I saying yeah Script mein dum nahin hai..Dude coz ur lines r typical majnoo typess..our MSK has different & unique linessApprove

Precap: UH He is devdas there too..I thot he wuld do tht before going downstairs..now how r they gonna enjoy teh sangeet so everythin is gonna happen after sangeet..Hopefully it doesn't I want them to enjoy the Sangeet..
They will enjoy it but We won'tStern SmileAsk Why?Figure it out UrselfPinch

Will You be My Dance Partner:No commentsSO I have to see them dancee..Hey Bhaaaggguuu

oh wait I have the option of forwarding itLOL

@Cvz this is what you always do, You did it with Piyush &Perneet as well..Jay was a diff story he left for DID...You will do swagat of an Actor DHOOM DHAAM se with great promises he/she will do this do that and then they come in the show get everyone excited and thenn u forget the main motto the character was brought in for! What is Err-Jun doing to take Badla from Maan?ConfusedRomancing his sister..Oo0o0o0 Maan is really gonna get J of that and spoil his own weddingErmmAll Err-jun has done is Romancing NE till date..Sleepy

@Anshu and Ann Fab write upClap of how they gave royal ignore to Meera's character wen she had so much scope to keep the story going interesting but no as I said it is their old habit do HUGE welcome and then Chupke se Sideline the character after sum episodes then in a month tht character will be dumped..Thumbs Down

My Take on the Article

-"There will also be a Bachelor's Party wherein the item number used will be 'Sheila Ki Jawani'. Maan and Geet will be seen in modern and hot attires for the Bachelor's party."

manisha is gonna be dancing on SKJ..and maaneet will shake their legs too..Maan can imagine her dance to SKJ to fulfill DD's desire..LOL

-We hear that the shaadi will see some major drama, where one of the villains will pay a big price for coming in between the love life of Maan and Geet.

Obviously Brij or NT..

-And the biggest news is that Maan will overcome all obstacles and will wed Geet in a dramatic way!!
This is for you Jyots there is no 10% doubt either..These two will tie the knot and I will go take a dip into Gangaa...

Edited by Cute_Ash - 07 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priya86anjalireddyy84MarshPDillikudijyoti06BheegiBasanti

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

my other desire is to see him shake his thing to SKJ, i don't think i can picture anyone else doing that song now ROFLROFLROFL

@red....first of all.... Shocked ROFLROFLROFL what is happening to your good taste pRam....
and 2nd of all....dont you mean ...his thang????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigmaCute_Ash

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Opti loved your explanation of Maan's guilt, it's great to have back in the den Hug

@ marsha hello Hug 

@ anshu it seems to be obvious to be Brij but then they can't get rid of NT, dev isn't even in the picture and they are still laying the track down for Arjun, whilst Brij track is already laid and he is tried twice to kill her, how long can he keep making attacks without being caught esp with the CCTV in the house

anjalireddyy84MarshPjyoti06

Go to top