Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt (Page 17)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ Opti - beautifully explained. That is exactly the issue. His biggest guilt is that he did not have enough faith in their love.

MSK has never claimed or acted as superma(a)n. He has always acknowledged the fact that he is selfish. He does everything selflessly for Geet because of his selfishness to be with her. Going by his character, the choice should have been an easy one for him, but he regretted making it. That only proves that Geet is making him a more selfless person, a better person who can see beyond himself. He not only wants Geet but has genuinely accepted her baby as his.

I accept the fact that Geet should question him, but she should also be able to forgive him and and help him through this phase. This entire episode should bring them closer to each other. And I hope that is what the CV's are intending to show as well. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chipGeekgodjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShonaSigmaTaiyoOpti

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Ash:WhyCry..tussi na jaoCryLOL
Even I quitCryCryCryCry
ROFL

@Ann:I swear...Dev needs to shoot himselfAngry...he is the main culprit and CVs just cannot end his track showing him a saintAngryDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodBgblZoolander69Sigmaswan20MishtyShona

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Jyo Yes Hallaa Bol I quit bcoz I was jus a minute away from doin suicide in front of geet sets until the article was outROFLROFLI don't wanna be in same situation again isse acha me will say tataROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgodjyoti0649erFan

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann.A

I want Dev to die...yesterday i was watching old HP epi's and saw the amount of pain Geet was in cuz of the SOB!! He needs to go shoot himself!

Ann! Dev can't die! He certainly can't shoot himself because that is too easy of a  death for him. He needs to have a slow painful death Angry He needs to turn evil again and then Maan and Geet have to defeat him then he needs to suffer for a long time before he dies! HAANCool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipBgblZoolander69GeekgodDillikudijyoti06swan20MishtyShonaSigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Jyo Yes Hallaa Bol I quit bcoz I was jus a minute away from doin suicide in front of geet sets until the article was outROFLROFLI don't wanna be in same situation again isse acha me will say tataROFL
**Jyoti grabs Ash's hand and drags her inside the world of GHSP making sure she keeps suffocating in this fanatic world forever and forever and forever **ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And I want to kill someone who has just started the smae jaap of "NO MARRIAGE" AgainStern Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 07 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Meetu_AnuMishtyShona49erFanSigmaswan20Cute_Ash

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Ann: I saw the video u posted last night where Geet puts burning coal on her hand! Last night I was too worked up to respond ....I had not seen that part. Heck I haven't seen that entire track but that scene was too painful! OuchCryCry I had my heart in my mouth looking at Geet's torture.

I agree DEV DESERVES PUNISHMENT of the highest order. However, he being killed is letting him off too easily. He deserves to rot in jail and face the severest punishment possible.

CVs better bring him back and give Geet justice. Geet deserves all the happiness

Yes, I am happy today so can we have a happy den today? Den was unsafe last few days!!LOL

Edited by Anshu_A - 07 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipBgblZoolander69panchjun5jyoti06swan20MishtyShonaSigma

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Jyots a Secret I was wishing too tht marriage shuld not happen dis month coz I have my GCSEs this month and I won;t be around so I will miss everything..Didn't wanna miss it but I guess Bhaggu gave importance to tht suicide gal's prayers than mine so I won't be here and wat's da point after tht..we will have to wait 9 months for SRROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhajyoti06MishtyShona49erFan

Go to top