#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
here is the link again for the new den

ps i hope you guys tell Daadi how good a Poti i am 🀣
Hey Caco....πŸ€—πŸ€— Well today's epi was worth fighting for the remote!!!

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Mum no doing Public Confession of my weakness..btw there are only 2..can you plz get sum boxes on your way back?

Ashy...luv u for the links πŸ€— btw..auntyji is here?? πŸ˜²wats her id?? πŸ˜• (sowwie i m a self confessed laggard)
I wish they had stretched the conversation a bit...I am now feeling it was too short πŸ˜†..the remaining episode may have something to do with my distorted sense of proportion..

I did not like DD's dress...why did they make her wear that...I dont know...she was looking divine in both the lehengas she wore for the non-engagement...they should have just repeated those πŸ˜•
Hey Pooja..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Medha I 'm a quick learner...🀣🀣🀣🀣
It appears that the CVs added a skit and an extra dance without Maaneet as dancers as fillers so that Maaneet's dance is telecast only on Monday ... BB will be over by then too.
ok so now that there is no scope for MU... what will happen that maan will take 12 day oath... me is soooooo excieted.... cant wait to see what happens next.... btw skit was good BUT NM ruined it.... the less we talk abt their dance the better.... it was 🀒
I loved the way Romeo came and said Maaaaa.....hiiiiii.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know Shradha...it made her look plump...
DD's dress πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ what the hell was that? πŸ˜† a saree or a simple lehnga would have been so much better...not just her dress but i did not like her hair as well...did not seem like it was her sangeet!

@Res- GC was good....loved it when Maan said BABY...awwwww