Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt - Page 80

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@yash

All I am saying is you should give due credit to the actor as well for portraying that character
dont judge based on how he carries himself in his personal life

if you say you dont like that actor..it implies u dont like his acting is it not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me zooming in one more time.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Res...Lovely!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I see Yash on this page! πŸ€— where were u

Saw the SBS link of NEB-NES dance.....I like the song and Piyush's dance!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am starting to like NEB now....he is improving😳 He looks good with his hair pulled back.

Zooming out again...will b backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Yash  yes seems like  no one can stand her, except uπŸ˜‰ but u r right we should give her chance
@ Zee bye
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res yes u completed ⭐️
@ Anshu yes i like Arjun from beginning πŸ˜³ and yes he is also improving

All me too will take a break now
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bye Polly...me going too

Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovelly Res πŸ€—

Anshu: hiya....and bye...as you fly away!! πŸ˜†

Goosie: I think what people mean is, they are just not into GC as much as they are into MSK. Thats all!! πŸ˜†

Bye polly! πŸ€—
Edited by ykannan - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too off!! πŸ€— need som sleep.... exm is finally tomrw!  need a reality chk!πŸ€”
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://goanimate.com/movie/0DTYZzHYYxP0?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0fsEgkvAxsukEdited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okie...guys...me is head off now...catch you all later!! πŸ€—

Goosie: hope that was taken as a friendly discussion and nothing else! πŸ€—

Marshiepoo: I can see you are stuck at the harem...our appointment shall have to be held off till you are done with "whatever you do there" πŸ˜†
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My take from pg. 1

Finally a decent episode this week. It had smooth flow and somewhat good direction and execution.

1. Convincing the bride and groom to dance - I liked the comic element here. If you ask me the best part was Maanisha and him blowing kisses at Maan. I am still waiting for us to get a proper scene with him hitting on Maan. CV's should seriously consider it. It would make for awesome comedy.

2. Doing a eskit - Out of all people they choose Anwesha to play Geet? I am afraid to see how she will ruin Maan and Geet's story with her poor enactment.

3. Geet's SMS - She so adoringly repeats "I love you" and gives him some sweet words to ponder on. Maan cannot enjoy it and nor does he reply to that message. Why? Spend a day in his shoes. He is a man who upholds high morals. His heart and mind is clouded with guilt for the choice he made about the baby. You and I may not think he did something wrong, but to him it will always be deceitful. He promised to be the father of that child and protect them. We saw his dilemma when the doctor told him to make the choice. He thought of the fight Geet went through for that baby, she gave up literally everything.

That baby is all she has and losing it would truly shatter her. In his eyes he has wronged her because that baby is apart of her. Geet lives for that baby. Maan would never want to take that happiness from her. For him to take that away is snatching the one thing that made her who she is. However, Maan does not know that he is also apart of her. Her baby is alive because of him. She would not give him the right to be its father if she did not believe he was worthy. There is a fear in him that she will not accept him if she knows the choice he had made. I do not think that Geet will misunderstand him. She sees that there is something making him unhappy, that it is eating him away. When she finds out she will sympathize and console him. The thing about "love" is that you do not let go because of a weak moment, the true test is to stick with each other through thick and thin. That is when you know that it is "true love".

5. Maan and Geet scene today was good. Geet's "apke ise ada ne mere jaan le li" line was ummm...a nice slip of tongue. GC finally seemed to be in tune with his character. Tough I am still not sure why he seems distracted. DD is just too good and adorable.

4. Arjun and Anwesha - We saw some of Arjun's thought come out today. He came with a mission but now is falling in love with Anwesha. Even he is turning in to some Romeo. This will be his weak point.

6. I don't know if it will make any difference in saying this, but Nikunj is really bad at acting. Why she stares at Arjun like with a dumb smile on her face is beyond me. She needs to get her expressions right. She seems to try to hard.

7. Bring Dev and Naintara back.

8. Why are we revisiting the retro theme for the sangeet? Be original, why recycle the same ideas? Why is Geet dressed like any other person during her sangeet? DD looks adorable but she does not look like the bride. Her attire should have been more appropriate. Also the decoration was a typical desi wedding types but the theme is retro? They don't go hand in hand. Decoration was nice though.

9. I liked the scene with the office staff at the end. They are hilarious and bring a light hearted feeling to the scenes. I guess I am just one of those who would take comedy over tears any day. Romeo's expression and line about uncooperative actors was funny. The supporting cast should be used more often. I am very sure that everyone would love watching them over Anwesha.

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago