#*Devil's Den*#Sangeet Amidst Shrouds of Guilt - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Swan: I do not want to complain anymore. The more I complain the more the object of my complain gets prominence.

Jovial Dale: 🤗🤗🤗 You not on Y?
Hey Devils 🤗

Manisha stole the show today... ⭐️

he had me rolling...
🤣

and i couldn't take my eyes off him 🤣

it takes guts to throw flying kisses at MSK ...
🤣

Manisha achieved the impossible
@Jyo You owe everyone sumthing...YOu see how much Blind Vishwaas&Bharosa they put into you and You decide to play around with their pheelings🤣🤣
@An...no, it was beautifully written👏👏, hence I was surprised.Since you are hoping the subject of said lines should be the one to open the oven😆😆😆
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Hey Devils 🤗

Manisha stole the show today... ⭐️

he had me rolling...
🤣

and i couldn't take my eyes off him 🤣

it takes guts to throw flying kisses at MSK ...
🤣

Manisha achieved the impossible
Ahhh Yes see tht is why I love his character..He can add jaan to any episode😃 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
@An:U wrote it beautifully..forget the flow...your words were beautiful😳'...did u catch the episode ?
About NES..they r getting complaints but I guess they r playing with viewer's mind and mayb hoping that viewers will accept her eventually🤔

@RD:Thats a beautiful reply u gave...Superb👏

@Opti:Yes u r right MSK's guilt comes from that one "choice" word...he knows that he has no right to take this decision since the baby was the first who came in Geet's life and then he entered her life later...and this whole feeling is killing him from inside..he is not able to enjoy the happiness with the feeling that he was all set to take her rights of being the mother for which she went to the extent of risking her life in HP...he needs to confess it to Geet soon..

@Medha:Even I m hoping they don't show any character's death here ..rather send them to jail and keep gates open for thier comeback later😉
@Nadia...Hiya,🤗 I liked Pandeyji too, his expressions were howlarious🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Daaku!!!☺️

All : I am still waiting to find good videos😡 Anyone???

About the article ....I think it's gonna be Brijjy...he will surely get exposed soooooon but then that's too obvious😕
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Moi is here! Hello All🤗🤗🤗
Anshu and Tub Ann Well written 👏 But I can't like them because Vijay Haats me! 😳

I liked the episode minus the the usual.

Geet has to get it out of Maan as to why he is upset. She needs to understand him, so he can stop feeling guilty and punishing himself. He looks like he is drowning and he's letting himself drown because he thinks he deserves it!

I went into a self induced coma after that NES-NEB disgusting-ness! 🤢I hate Sajna Ve, PERIOD!!! I LOATHE IT! it sounds like creepy BG score for a serial killer right before he slashes the girl's throat.
🤢🤢🤢🤢
And yeah, I hate NES-NEB as well!

@ Jyo this thumb kissing is just weird, can't you set them right

I also liked how this eye reading is becoming a two way thing today 😆 if only they were able to read each other's eyes all the times, they seem to switch it on and off in the show

Like i said in the CC if they can't do their own lovestory justice they have no chance in being able to do maaneet's, i would rather have seen Pinky-Adi do it, why can't they become a parallel lead

I'm repeating myself again from the CC but i think the article means Brij as Dev ain't even in the show right now. NT isn't about either so i'm ruling her out too as she is leaving Arjun to pull the shots for now on her behalf and i doubt NT will go that easily as she is main villian in this story (it should have been Dev tho)

Arjun is too busy falling for NES and will be too busy romancing her during this wedding. He has started to fall for NES now so that's the track of his heart over his loyalty to his sister just starting so i don't think they will end it soo soon, this track will be forced on us for many weeks to come i think

It must be Brij, he is about to do attack no2 on Geet, she will survive again, who knows if he will get a chance to do attack 3. MSK isn't the kind of person who would let Geet have soo many attacks on her so he must get caught eventually and he is only able to stay in the house whilst the shaadi is happening so I don't know how he will get a chance to attack geet once the wedding is over

I wrote a lot there and now i'm going to have to catch up again, sigh