India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Camera and BG (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@hben.. My mathematics sucks.. Whazzat? Combo ettana? ROFL.. So u are a buji? But trust me when i say that u will go insane if u watch the show for long

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
what is a buji? 
These theories are my way of keeping my sanity intact!
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@hben.. My mathematics sucks.. Whazzat? Combo ettana? ROFL.. So u are a buji? But trust me when i say that u will go insane if u watch the show for long

Ok found what buji is! I take it as a compliment!
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i was just about to make a post on this - the number of close up shot of supposedly stunned/ shocked/ surprised faces of actors after EVERY single damn scene is just annoying .....

shoddy direction and wasting time ..... and of course testing our patience ........... horrible ......

no matter what happens - phone rings, door open, someone comes, someone doesn't come etc etc etc ...... the annoying camera is always there to waste screen time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveensimran15.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@bips - The buzz is that they bought too many revolving stands for the cameras! So the producer has ordered them to use them to the maximum. The editor got such a sever motion sickness that they are clueless about the sequence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bipssaomom

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yeah last one week the revolving camera and shocky faces too much...i felt it's too much in "Bebo",...that last 2 mins which i'm forced to watch bcose of its laaging shocking revpolving scens....

now sathiya also same thng.....
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I wear my glasses while watching saathiya.. My doc says my eyes will roll lyk kenjal's if i am not careful.. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveenbr2499saina01bipssaomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh.  It was brutally ridiculous.  I think at least 50% of the show was reaction shots.  (Didn't mind the ones of you-know-who, but...)  

Powers that be - please fire your writers and get new ones.  At this point, any thing would be better than the crap you're showing us these days!  Lose the reaction shots.  Marry off Kinjal to the next young man that opens the door.  Bump off Urmila and move this story along!!!!!!!  Uff!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveenbr2499saina01evad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index