India-Forums

7 the Jan 2011 UD

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
A&A are coming back from the railway station.A guy tries to harm Arjun but Arjun's men beat him up.Avanti is acared.
Urmi,Arjun's sister,is praying to god.She prays that through some miracle her bro and sis-in-law should stay back and not return to Mauritius.Her mother hears this and asks her to come and meet her bro and says that god would have heard her prayers.
All are excited because Arjun's coming back with his wife.
A&A reach home and gun shots welcome them.Avanti gets scared but Arjun reassures her that that is their way of welcoming them home.
Arjun's father is introduced.He derievs sadistic pleasure out of torturing people.He has let lose some dogs and they and they are chasing a man.Apprantly that guy has commited a small crime but Arjun's father is hell bemt on murdering him.He's just about to murder him when his eldest son stops him and gives him the news of Arjun's arrival.
Meanwhile,everyone is happily welcoming A&A.Dadi gives her a pair of bangles as shagun.Arjun's mum is upset because he married someone without their knowledge.Later she says that Avanti is very pretty and welcomes her home.Dada is also happy to see his grand-son and his wife.In his excitement he is says that now all threee brothers can get together and fight.He about to say more but is stopped.
Arjun's father comes there and Arjun touches his father's feet.Avanti follows suit but is stopped by father.He says that Arjun is his son and that's the reason he toughed his feet.He asks her who she is as to why she is falling at his feet.Arjun replies that she is his wife.Arjun's father is angry at this and says that a girl like Avanti can never be the daughter-in-law of Chappran and definately not his daughter-in-law.A&A and everyone else is shocked.Arjun's father asks Arjun to book a ticket for Avanti and send her back home.All are shocked.

PRECAP-sorry guys,I dint catch it.If at all some of you have do post itSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcir*~*Kamala*~*Vedika126

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
The soap is too boringCry
I thought it'll pick up with time,but it seems hopelessOuch
If it goes on like this, I dont think I'll watch itDead
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thnx for the update dear. I am sure the show will pick up soon. starting is always boring but I am sure it will have exciting twists and turns coming up in the nearer future.
BTW the precap I think was that arjuns dad said that they even choose dogs carefully before keeping them in the house which makes avanti shocked and she looks at arjun with big eyes. All the others are also looking the same way but stay mum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

shamaha Senior Member
shamaha
shamaha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index