India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [7/1-Epi 51] (Page 9)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Kavya di and Neethi, well actually i posted it outside the lounge first, not as a topic though. And to post it as a topic, i need to edit and refine it, but dont have the time now. Need to write college essays and i cant do two creative works at the same time :(. but thanks a lo, wil definitely post it if i get time or later.

@Pooja: *hugs*, hope it relives u from some stress :P miss u and ur takes and where is tehreem?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
edited my spot in page 1....but if u dun wanna go back then here it is..Big smile...
res..Cry...arjun ne mujhe rula diya....reminded me of arjun punj....hats off to karan..fab acting...and dadduji tussi great ho...

edited:----
well its just a short view from my side...

the friday's episode was a perfect episode and saw a perfect ending or say a proper ending to the week's all the episodes without leaving any cliffhanger.for monday.Last episode was rather a small way of showing that arjun ko arohi se Kitani mohabbat hai......we all know the title of the show is kmh but last epi justified it...in the coming up part when i saw that daddu and DJ caugfht cheeku dancing i was super excited ..but when the actual scene was shown..where arjun overhears the convo btw arohi and shefali i knew that arjun wud do something which will turn the table against it..the convo btw shefu and aro was so meaningful and so deep that arjun really felt that arohi's innocence must be saved..coz he loved her....well yes he mite have given her the false happiness..coz he knew that he is already a trustbreaker in the eys of arohi so he knew that even if he takes the blame it would remain the same..but if cheeku was exposed then arohi wud be helpless that on one hand she cant accept arjun coz she still disbelieves him and on the other she wud be shattered coz she wud be left with no choice..coz cheeku had betrayed her..infact its arohi who is living with this much hope that her family is happy atleast..she cant bear to see her family sad again.....and wat arjun did was fully justified..he knew that he is again giving a chance to arohi to hate him but still he is not a loser he wont let cheeku go away with arohi.....he knows that he will win arohi ..so a momentary false happiness is nothing bad..and yes if u tell lie for someones happiness its not a lie....dunno why some ppl dun understand wat love is..it never had any logic ..arjun did wat his heart tol him..and he did the rite thing...Clap and one more thing this one lie will not separate them but will bring arohi more closer when she will find out the truth..coz she will come to know that arjun ko usse [[kitani mohabbat hai''....well i completely loved the concept of the CVs..it was really unexpected ..as shibz said..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
pranii 's posts r always a treat to read..loved them ..Heart..
@kavya  oh karan still looks adorable in that haircut..dun worry we r used to see him in all types of hair cuts..i just love the way he is..and @neethi dun worry his hair will grow soon ..LOL

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@Pranii - aww thank u for the hug, it definitely helped.... Embarrassed

I will surely update today's episode...and for Fridays all i'll say is i just adored Arjun and Kartar's conversation, i am happy that Kartar understood Arjun Embarrassed
and Arohi's talks to herself at the end was really nice...
Shefu-Arjun was too sweet
Shefu is  a true friend, i hope Shefu figures out that Gauri is up to something because she was being stubborn about staying at home instead and she had also wanted to talk to Cheeku but didn't get to...I hope Shefali is the one to figure out Gauri's "plans"
and i had said it on Thursday's thread that Gauri's plan won't work and it didn't
Party Dancing

Arohi throwing wine on Arjun's face Clap shows how hurt she was from hearing that, her heart says he can't do something like that and her mind is believing what he said...and it made me really sad to see Arjun say all, just so Arohi's trust on people doesn't go away...but it is quite expected of Arjun and if he hadn't done that, it wouldn't be Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Shocked ok sorry but i just saw that i have 52 pages left to read for another class CryCry how did i not see that??? i know what i will be doing till late night Cry would have loved to finish up here...butttttt gotta go..just saw my new assignment! Angry hadn't even finished the one from before yet and now more AngryAngry
DisapprovePinchCry ----> a bunch of emotions that i am feeling at once LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 09 January 2011 at 10:21pm

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
my new vm....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
rank fell down again by two points this time .Ouch.   shibz  we should have that similar kind of thread u had opened in season 1 froum, for rankings and fan clubs.   We should have one sticky thread for all trps info and in the same we should have links to all the articles and fanpages and should tell everyone to hit chaskameter everyday.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged