India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [7/1-Epi 51] (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, Pranii. Though I'm still upset that Arjun took the blame but you explained the reason so well. I'm sure Arjun did consider that Arohi must not go to such a man but he'll make sure they don't end up together in a way which will protect Arohi's innocence and keep it intact as well. So, to ensure something right in the future, he's chosen to take the wrong path now because end of the day, his intentions are rightSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Awesome takes Neethi, Shibz, Kavya, Eshu, Pranii, Srujana, Vaishu, Shikha and Shivani...ClapClap..Hug...all of ur takes r soo intellegent n well thot...StarStar

@Shilpa di n olly...still havn't stopped crying?...Disapprove..LOL...koi baat nahi..Wink...wanna see ur guys rite ur takes for tomorrow's epi okay? Evil Smile..Tongue

@Sruju...lovely VM..Embarrassed

@Neethi...congo..ur a IF rockerz nw...StarWink

@Pooja..aww..missing ur takes...really busy? i want u 2 make us ROFL again..TongueEmbarrassed

@Shibz.....loved readung ur take..im happy that ur wrtiing again....i have always loved reading ur posts...n always will..Embarrassed..muahh lovee u...Hug...i too hope daddu does something for out arjuhi

@Pranii...aw..u rote after soo long..im so happy..Big smile...amazing take...Clap..the way u explained n justified arjun's actions....u make it sound so gud..Star...Hug lovee u too

okaie guys..me off to edit my spot nw...LOL

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 09 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhkavyasamshibz.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I finally edited my post on Page2...those who don't wanna go back...den here it is...Wink

arjun....HugHug..u made us all cry today..Cry..why do u have 2 b so gud..so sweet...so caring...Cry....but im so proud of u...Embarrassed
hehe the shefali-arohi-gauri thing was funny..WinkLOL...poor gauri..her so called vampish plans foiled again...LOLLOLDancing...loved shefali wen she told arohi the truth abt cheeku..that was the only way 2 convince arohi 2 go to the club...the only way arohi cud find out the truth..the only way to bring arjuhi one step closer...Embarrassed..i pity gauri now...AngryLOL...hmm btw i am surprised that the ahluwalia's didn't ask cheeku that how did he know that he was guna fall ill later on n have a tummy upset..??Ermm...lol they r all mad n dumb..LOL...Gauri's aankh maarna was soo funny..ROFL.. but too bad it didn't work on cheeku the kabootar cuz maybe in his head he had already flew to russia to get the russian girls so must have been busy admiring their perfectness...ROFLROFLROFL
I loved the song played during when all the family members were dancing..gal miti miti bol....great song choice..Star thank god they didn't use shava shava..ROFL...n arohi was looking Gorgeous in that Lengha...Embarrassed

poor arjun...his heart was broken after he heard what arohi feels..CryCry....she trusted him blindly..n her broke that trust into pieces...as well wid her heart..Broken Heart....n nw she only trusted cheeku..because her fmaily chose him for her....put poor arjun...cuz arohi thinks cheeku is a gud guy..maube even bettr than him..Disapprove..arohi i know ur heart n trust has been broken but out arjun has been doing so much 2 gain it back..no matter how much u convince ur mind that u hate arjun...u don't love him..but ur heart will always love arjun n it still does..but i understand what ur going thru because this is the first time this has ever happened 2 u in which even some of ur innocence has been killed too....loved the heart 2 heart between arohi-shefali..both did great..ClapClapClap..btw love Karan's new haircut..Embarrassed..he was looking super cute n hot...Day DreamingBlushing

arjun...Hug massive hugs 2 u..once again u proved ke tumhe Kitani Mohabbat Hai arohi se...EmbarrassedHeart...by not letting her innocence die...but not letting arohi's smile vanish from her...by not breaking her trust forever n letting her shatter...u truely r a great n unique lover..n arjun never wanted to win arohi by proving someone else to b bad..even though shefali told him abt cheeku n hi sparty..arjun had refused to make him look bad...he wanted 2 win arohi back by doing something himself n he knew it wud b wrong by proving someone bad...StarEmbarrassed...this is one of the reasons why i love arjun so much...whatever he does n thinks is so unique..n always the best..HeartDay Dreaming..love the way he cares abt arohi n her happiness...Heart...Great acting by Karan...ClapClapClap...n wen arohi came up 2 him n den threw that drink in his face....broke my heart....n arjun's expressions were amazing...both were amazing in that short scene...Hug..ClapStar....i was wondering one thing that maybe the Ahluwalia's shud have thot...if arjun had "forced" cheeku to dance...den why was cheeku looking so happy?? why did he have a great time dancing wid those girls..wasn't he supposed 2 have a stomach ache?..Ermm...but this is a ekta show..D'oh....so unpredicable..LOLLOLWink

superloved the arjun-daddu convo...finally someone intellegent relaised that arjun was lying...DancingDancingDancing....that convo was well executed...wonderful dialouges...n such a mature scene...loved it..esp wen arjun said i can see tears in arohi's eyes..awee..Heart..i hope daddu does sumthin seeing as he knows the truth now...i hope he stops the wedding....hope he realises that arjun loves aorhi alot...n so does arohi...n i hope he realises that arjun is the perfect man for arohi..EmbarrassedStar

even the arjun-shefali scene....amazing...loved how arjun was explaning to shefali why he did all dis...shefali is innocent so she wudn't have understood it...but arjun was just great...he made me cry..CryCry...their friendship is really gud...Big smile...missing billu n Makrand...arjun really needs dem...Disapprove

waiting 4 the cumin epi's..esp tomorrows...wanna see what arjun does next 2 win back his arohi...Embarrassed...n wanna see what daddu does nw...Tongue

okaie guys..me dun now..
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 09 January 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhkavyasamshibz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Anjali!!Hug
I haven't read your take but I've liked it anywayROFL 
Sorry, will read a little later. I'm sure its amazing :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 09 January 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks, Anjali!!Hug
hey..Hug
n yhh i was wondering that how quickly u read my take, liked n commented..Shocked..ROFL
Evil Smile..don't worry..n thanks..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Thanks, Anjali!!Hug
hey..Hug
n yhh i was wondering that how quickly u read my take, liked n commented..Shocked..ROFL

I know I'm awesome!ROFL ROFL ROFL
Anyhow, going to read now.

Res exclusively for feedback on Anjali's take!Wink

-Edited-

As usual, nice take, Anjali. You know I was wondering the same: Why didn't the As adhere to the fact that Chiku supposedly had tummy ache and yet he was dancing?? But then I was like, Ekta Maiyya ki Jai, she's the Queen of BloopersLOL LOL
The Gauri girl should be hanged!Angry Gosh, she's got nothing to do in life hence, she makes other's life miserable. I don't care two hoots about anyone else but this is Arjuhi we're talking aboutOuch I kind of liked Karan's old haircut betterD'oh Just my opinion. But he looks adorable like this tooTongue
So you gave a superlate but superawesome take!Big smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 09 January 2011 at 2:04pm

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Thanks, Anjali!!Hug
hey..Hug

I know I'm awesome!ROFL ROFL ROFL
Anyhow, going to read now.

Res exclusively for feedback on Anjali's take!Wink

-Edited-

As usual, nice take, Anjali. You know I was wondering the same: Why didn't the As adhere to the fact that Chiku supposedly had tummy ache and yet he was dancing?? But then I was like, Ekta Maiyya ki Jai, she's the Queen of BloopersLOL LOL
The Gauri girl should be hanged!Angry Gosh, she's got nothing to do in life hence, she makes other's life miserable. I don't care two hoots about anyone else but this is Arjuhi we're talking aboutOuch I kind of liked Karan's old haircut betterD'oh Just my opinion. But he looks adorable like this tooTongue
So you gave a superlate but superawesome take!Big smile
Aww thanks Neethi...Hug
n yhh....the queen of bloopers...LOLLOL....i miss Karan's old haircut too....ayways watever haircut he has...it's always superucute..Heart...n yhh if cheeku had a tummy ache den he wudn't b able 2 dance at all...he probably got one wen ahluwalia's saw him..cuz the way he was standing n his expressions..ROFLROFL
n Gauri..uff hate her...Angry..she does nothin at all....why did she hav 2 becum evil 4...Angry
okaie i hav 2 go nw n sleep...school tomorro...byee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@ nisha -  I agree on Iktara, even I din like when it was played on arjuhi, immediately wrote on kmh2 page requesting not to play it,  I hope they stop it,  it is just not right to use it since it  is for another character gauri.   Camera angle yes sometimes it ruined the scene.  and about repetitive I dont mind sometimes  since it is KMH and the essence of KMH will be repeated  but I dont see it as role swap.  It is like in a  love story ,  girl/boy getting angry on the other.  

@all -  I forgot to mention one more point in my take .   the lathatst scene on friday was so good that even the hideous club was looking so serene,  coz of the music of his calmness and the dialouges,  that is what I call good work. Clap

Anjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top