India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [7/1-Epi 51] (Page 6)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys, I dont have much time on me these days with College starting i am really busy and i might not even have time to edit my post today! have lots to do Cry its been the 1st week and i have a shit load of hw to do Cry

NOTE: please PM me if you want to open the thread this coming week.

10/1 - Neethi
11/1 - Kavya
12/1 - Maria
13/1 - Anjali
14/1 - Pooja

alright now i gotta go do my hw Cry

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 09 January 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I watched Part 3 and Part 4 and the moment on the two part for me remain:
Arohi's split drink on his face saying why is she talking to him, he does not deserve this!

I watch this bit three times to makes sure to hear right on 'you don't deserve this' and guys, I was not angry or sad but I said 'wow;'
I love this bit because this reaction she gave to Arjun, she has spilled the beans out! DJ was taken aback because this time she can't prevent Arohi to say it.This action said everything to DJ, to Kartar and to Chikoo and even Gauri. The other members are watching it only a disgusting act of Arjun but this action really talks everything. It says that Arohi and Arjun shares something because for a stranger or for an employee, one would not react the way she reacts.

DJ realised with her taken aback sigh that Arohi all these times is acting to forget everything because of them and in real, Arohi still loves him (Ok I believe Arohi never stop loving Arjun - she is as different as Arjun and when this time it is Arjun's turn showing his love, this time Arohi was showing it differently, in her 'inkaars' was all her love hid in it and then now the tabe has turned, Arjun is stopping showing this love, this is when Arohi will start to show back)

Gauri was left in mixed emotion too - she was happy that Arjun created this misunderstanding and Arohi will be angry but she could not think that Arohi will be hurt to this extent that her anger that she saw today was something unknown from the Arohi she knew.
On this note I am hoping to see Gauri as temporary evil character.

Shefali, I really did not want to comment on her because she was feeling the same initial emotion of the audience has but the audience knows this is a season 2 and there is only Arjuhi and not ChikoohiROFLROFL while Shefali is living this story and at that moment despite of her cool temparament, she is afraid of this love story remained adhuri.

We got to see the beautiful conversation of Shefali and Arjun and I loved it because Shefali was like a child and Arjun was the master of experience. Again Shefali, the character who never believe in tue love in real life, got the lesson of what love is really and how in love there is elevation.

Coming to the bit before this convo, we got to see KSA and Arjun. This is indeed a response of the daring Arjun who said to Kartar his hands will not tremble to kill Arohi to this episode with how much respect he was talkng to Kartar because he can't even bear to see the lost of innocence of Arohi and he will not let even a drop of tear from her eyes. Kartar is realising tha Arjun is changing and I am expecting a convo of Kartar Arohi in the future.

It was cracking when how Kartar said being a policeman he catches the lie of Arjun but then how could the other police officers did not catch his lie, they were all gulping itROFLROFL

Now the real voice out of Arohi's conflict of heart vs mind was really good to see, the curtains she drew in her heart, it is not her heart who was not trusting Arjun but her fearful mind, now her heart has started ruled again and she is the one who will understand that she will need to accept defeat on what her heart will make her do and that will be for betterment.

And the Chikoo part, I was OMG, how did I not realise that actually he is also a negative character. What an amazing negative character - wow - I actually like this negative personality as much as I like Natasha or Paddy of KMH1. We have all been drowned in his hilarious depiction: murga,chikoo,kabootar,kharghosh that his negative character was opaque. We were getting hints in his facial expressions but then we were all thinking of him as 'price tag' and all in Arohi's view. This episode sums up the evil mind of Chikoo where he is shown as the self engrossing selfish man who thinks only on his advantage. The way he was humiliated Arjun is more for his own revenge that he had from the gun scene of the jungle scene rather than pleasing Arohi. He knows there is a cliche between Arohi and Arjun and all his words though funny were intentionally to hurt Arohi. He might be seen to be an act of cowardice that he let Arjun took all the blame and accept it but he is not backing off even if he is sure that Arohi loves Arjun.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
POINTS OF CRITICISM:

Hello Addas, I wanted to share some point of criticism that I wish it can be improved in the upcoming episodes:

-> ITKARA tune as background music on Arjuhi

I love the Itkara song but how can they use the tune that showed the crush of Gauri to Arjun as the growing love between Arjun and Arohi! Watching some previous scenes and there were so many beautiful tunes in Arjun and Arohi that were more on KMH tunes and if they would have kept the same tune, it would have still worked.

I definitely need more KMH tunes itself to stick with rather than tunes from movies.

-> I have to admit to all of you who always ask the cameraman to produce a better work:

What is this? I have not till date properly seen the face of cookie and coffeeROFL
My eyes ached after watching the multi angle of the camera- one time is here and other time without link is some other place - trying to focus on all the characters' reaction in a quick way, it has left my eyes ached.
I think the camera angle has a lot to be improved and have a quality work rather than do it for the sake of do it.

-> Agree to all of those who pointed to Originality

When the story starts unfolded it was different,even if we know there were role swap in this season's characters but still the story line was different. I love it.  However now the way the themes are showing are too similar that of KMH1 that make it repetitive, I think you will agree to me if I will say, we need it in a different style with the same theme.

I think this is the three major points I gonna say.
We all know that all the actors portraying their characters are doing a good job but then the way it is delivered to us,the camera angle,it needs a little to be improved for health reasons

Edited by Eshu11 - 08 January 2011 at 5:03pm

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
awesome post nisha.   Chiku is a selfobsessed khargosh kabootar.   The moment  he hired arjun just to insult him and rub salt by flirting with arohi ,  I lost sympathy towards him.   Initially I was feeling for him as how much he might get hurt when he finds about arjuhi,  but now I dont .   He not only constantly insulted him but also now allowed him to take the blame and lived his lie without any conscience  Thumbs Down  character change was shown really well. 

@pooja - very hectic huh? tc  missing ur rofl posts Tongue

Edited by kavyasam - 08 January 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
great post nisha..but i think kmh 2 is beautifully presented uptill now..each of the scenes have a special meaning.though there r some flaws..but i am sure it will improve day by day!!..i think the CVs r doing their job..looking forward to next epi!!..loving kmh 2..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Kavz - yes Cry

I wish I had time to edit my posts but i really dont...i will surely try to the next time
this weekend is just really hectic Cry

To all: i need two openers still...one for Tuesday and one for Thursday, so anybody who wants to open it, do let me know through PM Embarrassed

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

for some reason I am not ablt to comment in the articles and the fan pages,  its happening very often now a days so frustrating.  
oh!! is it so?! dats frustratin...Ouch

@Nisha...nice post..i really hope everyone der reacted the way u said..LOL atleast dadiii...!! plz see your poti still loves Arjun...!!

coming to the criticisms.. repetitive in the sense? i din get that..
D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
it isnt actually a take but wanted to post it here as well, i had already posted this before and its incomplete sorry, didnt feel like completing it due to laziness.

i havnt watched the epi, but just reading on what Arjun did, my heart is overflowed with so much love and respect for him, it was already there before, but when these things happen u feel it once again and that realisation is so beautiful. Can a person be more beautiful!just love Arjun a lot and m soooo proud of him.

No lover wud ever let his love be shattered, and that's what Arjun did.  This makes it so so sweet that though it may not be the best thing for Arohi overall, but for now it definitely seems so and Arjun, though accepting he was being foolish, yet he covers up for Chiku, just because he cant see Arohi break again. In the future, may be this will bring greater damage for Arohi, (we know and he too knows that in the future too he will protect her from all the pain)but he cares just for the present since thats what more important at the moment, to save Arohi from breaking so much so that she can never trust not just Chiku but any other person.  Isnt this what we all do in real life as well? wow! i love it when i can relate the show to things in our real life.

In the future if Arohi comes to know of Chiku, this will break her trust on him definitely, but wont break her like it wud have in yesterday's epi because then she will know about Arjun too, and his goodness and love will again teach her to trust Arjun and also respect him, her innocence being intact and also her faith in other people. I love this concept. ClapClapClap

Even after hearing Arohi's convo with Shefali, if Arjun wud have let Chiku be exposed then maybe we wudnt raise any question and be happy with the fact that now Arjuhi's path is easy and also find a justification for his act that it was overall good for Arohi. But then wud it be our Arjun? No, our Arjun will definitely not let Arohi's innocence die. Here, we can bring out two kinds of love- one that is protective and will take in all the pains on himself even if that bring a momentary smile on his beloved one's face- like our Arjun- and the other is letting ur love face the hardships so that they can be strong so as to fight the battle themselves- but in going with the second, there r chances that one might lose their innocence.  And i believe one can be mature even without losing it, so why make loss of such a precious thing? And moreover here, its the matter of losing trust on everyone and not a single person.

And if Arjun hadnt covered up for Chiku, later may be she will be with Arjun, but then wud Arohi get her innocence back? May be in the show, but does this happen in real life? There is bound to be some change in her, and that wudnt be a good one. Like i told before, I believe a person can be mature even without losing innocence, thats what makes her beautiful. Wondering why i m giving so much importance to innocence? Because it matters to me a lot.

a big applause to the creativesClapClapClap for such a great idea and to everyone for giving us such an awesome show. KMH, as always, shows love in the most beautiful light and the scenes and events r such that i can so much relate them with my personal life and find the beauty and joy within them. Its only KMH and Arjuhi who can do that. My life wudnt have been the same if it wasnt for this show. And m so happy that now i m really getting involved with the show like in season 1, the essence they carry is the same. Thanks a lot for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top