India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [7/1-Epi 51] (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Nisha: Thanks! Shefu didn't 'slap' him, she 'snapped' at himLOL But I still won't side with Arjun. I mean, he's being too saintly and I don't like that side of himOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ISHQ HAI ISHQ HAI
HAAN YAHI ISHQ HAI
ISHQ HAAR BHI HAI
ISHQ JEET BHI HAI
DIL
kA DUSHMAN BHI HAI
DIL
kA MEET BHI HAI .................

AUR HAAR
kAR JEETNE WALE kO BAAZIGAR ..OOPS I MEAN ARJUN kEHTE HAI ...Wink

o
k so d epi started wid d last scene of previous epi (kal aisa nahi kar sakte the Confused)
anyway d summary is :-

1. gauri tried really hard to do some evil but shefali ,chi
ku n aarohi flopped her plan ...Thumbs Up
chi
ku ko kuch samajh nahi aaya ..he was more intrstd in his party ...gud ...kabhi kabhi bewaoofi bhi kitne kaam aati hai Wink
shefali as always turned best friend n angel 4 aarohi ...too
k whole family to club .Thumbs Up
aarohi chose shefali over gauri ...Thumbs Up

2. but arjun just did d opposite ...he fulfilled gauri's plan Cry too
k all charge on himself Cry
bcoz he cant see tears reyyyyy ....in aarohi's eyes...TRUE LOVER...Clap
n as always aarohi n whole family maan bhi jaati hai .....lol waise us
ki koi baat nahi manenge but ye baat itni jaldi sab ne maan li ....Angry

BUT D BIGGEST JHAT
kA WAS  D WAY AAROHI THREW DRINk ON ARJUN'S FACE .......OUCH OuchCryDeadAngryShockedUnhappyBroken Heart

BUT BIG HAND FOR
kARTAR SINGH AHULUWALIAJI ...FIRST TIME MUJHE YE DADU ITNE ACHE LAGE ...Clap
"jitni tumhari umar hai ...utne saal police mein meri nau
kri ko ho gaye ....sach aur jhooth ko pehchanna hi mera kaam hai "ClapClapClapClap
chalo
kisi ko to sach pata hai ....phew !Smile

last part was gud ....arjun ne samjha hi diya insab se hamare rishte
ko koi farak nahi padega ....n aarohi was also feeling d same ....so umeed is d word .Clap

P.S. - mehndi party was Thumbs Down flop n dint undrstd y it was so fast..Confused but bachelor party was o
k.

but ab monday
ko kya hoga ...haldi ...or shaadi ....or sm raaz opening 4m dadu's side ?ShockedConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaLove14-anzaeram-Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
edited my spot ,  loved the episode again.  will read the rest while eating lunch. 

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I've Already Open One Thread Ouch And Also Ask It For Todaay Confused

maria it was neethi's turn today  to openSmile .   We have one person assigned  each day to open the thread and one for backup,  so dont open the thread unless its ur turn Tongue it will just cause confusion.  Pooja had posted the schedule in the beginning of the week itself,  may be u din see it.  she will put up the schedule for next week also so we all know that who is opening the thread.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

@ Kavya - HayiiiHeart What a mindblowing post KavyaClap

Bow Down
 Amazing interpretation Kavya! I really did not want to watch part 3 and part 4 seeing all the jhadkas that Arjun was going to take and yet you watched it in another way, all the lessons it talked about. Wow! I love the way you compare Shef with Aarohi and definitely like we highlighted in the jungle scene, she is the live audience of this love story, where Arohi is the lover who is witnessing all the raw emotions in her and Shefali is learning on the experience phase of Arjuhi! Heart

Did you notice they actually purposefully took russians as item girl only to show the low and cheap character of Chikoo. I respect all nations but I think most of us know the stigma when thinking on russian girls. I was like OMG, how can Ekta really go to this extent! Yet wow! Chikoo like we said is not bad guy but he is not the Mr Perfect of Arohi and I still remember the words of the panditji that 'aise kahani kabhi nahin dekhe, kabhi nahin suna.' then it was DJ who said that your man will love you more than us and it is so true here, they kept this flavour alive, indeed along with the selfless and mature lover depiction of Arjun, definitely he loves her more than her family.

Now the bit Kartar-Arjun: I wrote it on my edited for part 2:
I guess he does not want to repeat his past mistake. This is why he gave Arjun a chance to change for good because it seems RPS changed for bad because of Kartar and secondly now when he will discover his 'chand ke tukre' loves Arjun, he is the next member of the gang. DJ character will be the one interesting to watch because she taunted her best friend about the success of her family.

And now come to the bit on Arohi:
You cracked me up when you said ask us, yes you love himROFL
I think they are going to show Arohi will be going to the peak of hatredness only to realise it was not hatredness but running away from herself and start to see the real picture she refused to accept. However one tries to convince a heart, even a mind accepts defeat to the decision of the soul (heart)! Its on the way and that gonna be a jhadka from bijiSmile

Edited by Eshu11 - 07 January 2011 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yaar wat is dis..i had sumthin funny to say bout the 1st part today but second part ruined it all...Arjun literally left me in tears?!! without shedding one himself..?!!!Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome Acting Clap Arjun made me cry Cry Hope to see Arjuhi Luv soon Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I've Already Open One Thread Ouch And Also Ask It For Todaay Confused

maria it was neethi's turn today  to openSmile .   We have one person assigned  each day to open the thread and one for backup,  so dont open the thread unless its ur turn Tongue it will just cause confusion.  Pooja had posted the schedule in the beginning of the week itself,  may be u din see it.  she will put up the schedule for next week also so we all know that who is opening the thread.Embarrassed

Thanks And Sorry Too Embarrassed Was Confused .Actually I've To Open The Thread For Next Fridaay I Think Wink Will See Wiv Pooja Smile

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top