Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I've Already Open One Thread Ouch And Also Ask It For Todaay Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Me too happy that KSA know Arjun is lying cant wait to see him support Arjun n uniting Arjun Arohi .i hope this happens .
todays epi was good 

Thanks for inviting me to this rocking place nishaHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianadhasrujana-anzaeram-Du_Nishkavyasam.Jane..

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Updated mine on the main postEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Reserved
yet 2 watch the epi...Tongue

Edited
arjun....HugHug..u made us all cry today..Cry..why do u have 2 b so gud..so sweet...so caring...Cry....but im so proud of u...Embarrassed
hehe the shefali-arohi-gauri thing was funny..WinkLOL...poor gauri..her so called vampish plans foiled again...LOLLOLDancing...loved shefali wen she told arohi the truth abt cheeku..that was the only way 2 convince arohi 2 go to the club...the only way arohi cud find out the truth..the only way to bring arjuhi one step closer...Embarrassed..i pity gauri now...AngryLOL...hmm btw i am surprised that the ahluwalia's didn't ask cheeku that how did he know that he was guna fall ill later on n have a tummy upset..??Ermm...lol they r all mad n dumb..LOL...Gauri's aankh maarna was soo funny..ROFL.. but too bad it didn't work on cheeku the kabootar cuz maybe in his head he had already flew to russia to get the russian girls so must have been busy admiring their perfectness...ROFLROFLROFL
I loved the song played during when all the family members were dancing..gal miti miti bol....great song choice..Star thank god they didn't use shava shava..ROFL...n arohi was looking Gorgeous in that Lengha...Embarrassed

poor arjun...his heart was broken after he heard what arohi feels..CryCry....she trusted him blindly..n her broke that trust into pieces...as well wid her heart..Broken Heart....n nw she only trusted cheeku..because her fmaily chose him for her....put poor arjun...cuz arohi thinks cheeku is a gud guy..maube even bettr than him..Disapprove..arohi i know ur heart n trust has been broken but out arjun has been doing so much 2 gain it back..no matter how much u convince ur mind that u hate arjun...u don't love him..but ur heart will always love arjun n it still does..but i understand what ur going thru because this is the first time this has ever happened 2 u in which even some of ur innocence has been killed too....loved the heart 2 heart between arohi-shefali..both did great..ClapClapClap..btw love Karan's new haircut..Embarrassed..he was looking super cute n hot...Day DreamingBlushing

arjun...Hug massive hugs 2 u..once again u proved ke tumhe Kitani Mohabbat Hai arohi se...EmbarrassedHeart...by not letting her innocence die...but not letting arohi's smile vanish from her...by not breaking her trust forever n letting her shatter...u truely r a great n unique lover..n arjun never wanted to win arohi by proving someone else to b bad..even though shefali told him abt cheeku n hi sparty..arjun had refused to make him look bad...he wanted 2 win arohi back by doing something himself n he knew it wud b wrong by proving someone bad...StarEmbarrassed...this is one of the reasons why i love arjun so much...whatever he does n thinks is so unique..n always the best..HeartDay Dreaming..love the way he cares abt arohi n her happiness...Heart...Great acting by Karan...ClapClapClap...n wen arohi came up 2 him n den threw that drink in his face....broke my heart....n arjun's expressions were amazing...both were amazing in that short scene...Hug..ClapStar....i was wondering one thing that maybe the Ahluwalia's shud have thot...if arjun had "forced" cheeku to dance...den why was cheeku looking so happy?? why did he have a great time dancing wid those girls..wasn't he supposed 2 have a stomach ache?..Ermm...but this is a ekta show..D'oh....so unpredicable..LOLLOLWink

superloved the arjun-daddu convo...finally someone intellegent relaised that arjun was lying...DancingDancingDancing....that convo was well executed...wonderful dialouges...n such a mature scene...loved it..esp wen arjun said i can see tears in arohi's eyes..awee..Heart..i hope daddu does sumthin seeing as he knows the truth now...i hope he stops the wedding....hope he realises that arjun loves aorhi alot...n so does arohi...n i hope he realises that arjun is the perfect man for arohi..EmbarrassedStar

even the arjun-shefali scene....amazing...loved how arjun was explaning to shefali why he did all dis...shefali is innocent so she wudn't have understood it...but arjun was just great...he made me cry..CryCry...their friendship is really gud...Big smile...missing billu n Makrand...arjun really needs dem...Disapprove

waiting 4 the cumin epi's..esp tomorrows...wanna see what arjun does next 2 win back his arohi...Embarrassed...n wanna see what daddu does nw...Tongue

okaie guys..me dun now..
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 09 January 2011 at 1:48pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Lovely takes, everyone!Hug And the rest, edit fast!Angry LOL

@adhasrujana: Thanks for the lovely VM! I love that song! And ArjuhiDay Dreaming
@Nisha: That monkey looks like Chiku!ROFL

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 January 2011 at 10:16am

kavyasam

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Here's ma take on today's epi .

Woww shifali I'm impressed with u girl.Clap.She was trying so hard to convince everybody to go to the club instead of sitting at home.But Gauri on the othe hand was trying her level best to convince everyone to stay at home.I hatee her to the core !!AngryAngry
But then thanks to shifali again for openly telling arohi why she wants  everyone to go the club .Big smile
That so called bhola bhaala chikoo was enjoying with those Russian dancers .UFF .i loved the way arjun said tera kya hoga chikoo LOL

Now now the whole ahluwalia family comes to the club.Kartar singh opened the door and both he and DJ were shocked,beechare .I was soo happy at this moment Smile
Arjun overheard the convo between shifali and arohi.at this moment only i could make out ye plan to paani me jaane wala hai.Dead
Okk so everyone was giving that shocked expreession.Arohi 's expression was really guhd.Once again someone had broken her trust,so she was bound to get shattered..poor girl....Cry
The turning point was when arjun said : tum sab log yahn kya kar rahen hain and all that .he toook all the blame on himself.. now this is what we call TRUE LOVE.Karan Kundra is an amazing actor...ClapThumbs Up
That wicked smile on gauri's face,I felt like giving one tight slap on her face.Angry
When arohi throwed that wine on arjun's face i was moved to tears.CryGod plzz arohhi try to apply some  brains.Agar arjun ne kaha bhi tha chikoo ko un stupid dancers ke saath dance karne ko He could have refused.Confused

I loved the convo between Kartar singh and Arjun.Finally Kartar singh could read Arjun's eyes t and realize hat he was not saying the truth
Arjun : Sir maine ye jhoot aapki poti ke liye bola,ek baar pehle bhi dhoka khaa chuki hai woh,toot chuki hai,ek aur baar dhokha khaati to bikhar jaati woh.Kartar sahab main jaanta hun ki main ek acha insaan nahin hun,lekin achhai ki kya keemat hoti hai,main wo achhi tarah samajh gaya hun.uski innocnence,uski massomiyat ko bachane ke liye maine yeh jhoot kaha.Min aapki poti ki aankhon me aasun nahi dekh sakta .Aur arjun hum tumhari aankhon me aasun nahi dekhna chahteCryOuch.
ARJUN PLZZ AUR MAT RULANA ,PICHLE DO DINON ME I HAVE ALREADY CRIED  A LOTCry

Lat scene was very beautiful 
Arohi thinking why she can't forget arjun.
Par har baar jab wo mujhse baat karta hai,to main sab bhool jaati hun .........gawd YOU LOVE HIM ......Embarrassed
Arjun and shifali's talk ws really sweet.pyaar sirf words ka ghulam nahi hota,main jaanta hoon ki wo feel kar sakti hai,phir main chahe kuch bhi kahun,kuch bhi karun,Arohi ko ehsaas hai.Hum donon toh tab bhi samjah gaye the jab hum donon ne ek doosre ko ye tak nahi kaha tha that we love each other,tab bhi ehsaas tha,toh ab aisa kya badal gaya.SmileHeart

Kya sach yahi hai ki Main arjun se ab bhi pyaar karti hun!!
Haan arohi sach to yahi hai .Ab bas bahut misunderstands ho gayi,Sort out everything and get back to arjun.Smile
Seeing the situation in kmh now all I want to say is :

Ye Ishq Nahi Hain Asaan
Bass Itna Samaj Lijiye
Ek Aag Ka Dariya Hain
Aur Dub Ke Jana Hai.......

Now I'm really really excited to watch next week's epiBig smile.Damn its bk 2 school from monday ..Cry

Hve a nyc weekend mohabbatians Big smile.party hardParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@manoj: welcome yaar

@Olly - come back from the rona land Kitty 1
@srujana - lovely post and thanks for the info Thank You

@NeethiClapping Hands
As usual lovely post, I guess I explained in my part 2 on the behaviour of Arjun.
Hey I did not watch part 3 and 4, did Shefali really slap him?
She is justified in her way and shows now even she wants to help, she is discouraged as in the sense that Arjun let the best opportunity to go. Well actually, she is right in all her words as she knows that Arohi will continue to let the misunderstanding to grow, I think now she will find out the source of the misunderstanding when thinking on Gauri's behaviour.

Arjun is right in his way like one of you said, he is rising in love and for that he does not want to achieve in hurting others but himself. Well I am more sided of Shefali because even if Arjun tends to know Arohi, this is only in the power of his love while Shefali knows Arohi the way she is.

Like you said the wedding is not going to happen

@ vaishnavi Good One
Good one. I am still waitin on Arohi reaction

Edited by Eshu11 - 07 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top