Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii guys :))
missing u all a lot, i still havnt watched the epi. but loved al ur posts- awesome take. and loved the epi too, actually loved it the most today :) will come later at night. bye tc
shibz thumbnail
@Neethi, Nisha, Kavya n others..😳 beautiful posts....:)
@sruju:nice VM dear...:)

feel like writing some points about the last epi...😳

i loved it wen i finished watchin the epi.. neither did i feel sympathy for Arjun nor angry for Arohi...coz everythin was justified...all that i saw is true feelings from both sides.. it was somethin unexpected out of the expected... KMH isnt it?😃 Arjun did the right thing at the moment n Aro...?😲 shows how deep her feelings are...❤️ why was she more angry? was it coz he organized the party for her fiance? or that she had started to trust him back again? what hurt her the most? Arjun being proved guilty again? everythin stops at Arjun...one mutual reason... He is the only person to whom Aro can say anythin she wants(whom she can hurt to hearts content)..or act furiously hak se..😳 i like that it was wine dis time n not slap😆 i dun want to see her slap Arjun anyday this season😉

goin back to the mehendi ceremony...Arohi's lehenga was beautiful...i dun have to say that she looked beautiful right? chiku's Mom sayin that chiku forced her to attend teh fxn n that God will take care of him...as if he is going to die or sumthin?!!🤪 kitna overacting tha..!

chiku's dance moves were cool...but Arjun looked dashing!!😍

why does Arjun come to open the door for Aro? Oh yea...to over hear Shefu n Aro's convo😆  this moment i knew Arjun is goin to spoil shefali's plan now..it was soo visible in his expressions..
but the scene came out awesome coz of KK n KK's acting.. amazing expressions..!! n KSA not believin in Arjun's LIE!! rest all the ppl at Ahluwalia family are Dumbos!! everyone believed dat chiku was forced to dance(HAPPILY)?!!🤡 wasnt it the same guy who was supposed to be ill? so He did lie to them aint it?!! but well...serials...!!🤓 anyways...loved the convo b/w Arjun-KSA..KSA was amazed..!! i'm happy Arjun dint stretch too much with his lie but had it jus to control teh situation n wen KSA asked for it..he explained to him y he did so.. hope KSA takes some time to think bout Arjun n his thoughts bout Arohi..(putting together the accurate answers Arjun gives for Aro durin teh chit game) i hope he talks to DJ bout it too...so DJ knows already that Arohi loves him..its time for her to know taht Arjun loves her too(truly) & Arjun-Shefali...very sweet.. :)

looking forward to teh coming epi...

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@shibz oye Shibz - it has been long time no hear😆

Next to Kavya, you are the other one whose explanation is making me going to watch the missed part 3 and part 4! Ok break mein I am gonna watch it!

Very well explained shibz! DJ is not going to understand itni jaldi, initially she will be the kalicharan of this season🤣 because like we have seen she is the best friend and worst enemy of Biji. Well Dadu will not want to do the same mistake  he did in the past and Biji will be the ace one to make DJ melt and make them meet.
I think if not biji, it is dadu tht will stop the wedding,he loves arohi the most
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what was the mistake daadu did in the past ? 
have they shown it  ? i might have missed it 
shibz thumbnail
wat?!! u havent watched teh part3 n 4 yet?!!😲😆
ok do it soon...😉 hmm..may b you are right..bout KSA, DJ n Biji...:)

@whatsername:no they havent shown yet...
Du_Nish thumbnail
@whatsername ''this is the mystery thrill that is yet to unfold.''

We are presuming when assembling all bits of words from what we heard on the origin of the feud,that perhaps it starts with:

RPS-Lovedeep bua ke adhuri prem kahani
Du_Nish thumbnail
@shibz I was not prepared to get the jhadka that Bhai Arjun was going to give me🤣because it became predictable he is going to turn the plate round 😊 Uh, about the slap thing, hmm, it is true when Arjun Punj said it is more of a caress than a slap😆 I wonder the split of wine in his face what does it mean 😆😆
Uh let me presume it Arohi reached her peak of anger and she split all the anger,all that pessimism that she built for not accepting she loves arjun,all shud we say hatredness, uh or shud we say that she split all the hurt she had to Arjun and now (it shud be - I want to see rocking Arohi in rocking mood😉) Arohi on the way to recovery,pulling back in this love she could never deny
kavyasam thumbnail
@shibz - lovely post 👏 
hope KSA takes some time to think bout Arjun n his thoughts bout Arohi..(putting together the accurate answers Arjun gives for Aro durin teh chit game)
that would be awesome if he starts to put things together,  may be he will even talk to arohi or shefali to find out how arjun behaved in the jungle. 

@nisha - abt chiku in ur post -  so true arohi's family  should  start to reconsider his antics , its high time now.   I got no sympathy for that guy now. 

@shilpa, pooja , olly - kab edit karoge ?
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fridays episode rocked!!!!!!
But i would say it took d pace after arjun took d whole party idea on him
as we could see how arjun n shefali convo was directly or indierctly related to aarohis talks!!!!!!
She has feelings 4 arjun n she cant deny those to herself!!!!!!!
Arjuns charm would initially make aarohi realise her mistake(chikoo)(i mean kabooter)
arjun how can ur eyes speak volumes
each n every dialogue spoke by u kills me
n hiw can i forget daadu n arjuns convo was superbly written
luv u karan till infinity!!!!!!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
for some reason I am not ablt to comment in the articles and the fan pages,  its happening very often now a days so frustrating.