Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 7th January - all done ! (Page 3)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i dont get how no one saw k get fresh w/ n on the dance floor but every1 saw the slap. Come on, that was ridiculous. And if my hubby tried to make me apologiz to som1 like that, i would be pissed! Prem was talking to her like she was a child! Also, a husband should firstly be concerned w/ his wife's feelings. If your wife felt so strongly uncomfortabl about another man touching her that she actually slapped him, then HELLO! Some line must hav been crossed and u as her hubby should find out exactly what happened!! And going back to the dare from prem to krishna- so prem, u wanted krishna to feel up your little sister or your wife to figure out which one his wife is?? That's sick and stupid. Can the cv's please smarten prem up?   Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index