Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 7th January - all done ! (Page 2)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
wow hina, that is one detailed update, thanks

and the precap had some dream like feeling to it, its either nandini or maybe even krishna this time bcos they showed krishna at the end of it Confused

yesterday i was very surprised to see nandinis reaction when krishna moved to her for the picture, today i m glad for it, the last scene was a bit dragged on, and from the looks of the precap prem is not going to behave too well after that, leaving your wife at a resort is not the answer to anything....they needed to talk in private but there is no way nandini can tell him the truth there either

dont like how flippantly nandini answered krishnas dare, not in keeping with her character to make a game out of such an important problem, lets see what they show next week

Edited by fj08 - 07 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzOmaRamdassThinker_Bellessroomani

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thx
gr8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
thnx Hina
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Why hasn't Prem caught on yet that what is bothering Nandini is connected to Krishna? Krishna is boldly doing what he wants with Nandini now yet Prem is still not suspecting anything. Disappointed!

mystifyre

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
The cat  and mouse game has been interesting so far...........but it can go on only for so long........Krushna cannot possibly do all that he is doing without someone noticing it............and Nandini cannot keep quiet for long now.............she has to tell someone in her sasural........preferably Prem.........but I have a feeling she will confide in Kalyani than Prem..........Confused

Whatever it is and however it is played, I just hope everything comes out in the open by this coming weekend............otherwise, just showing Krushna playing with Nandini and Prem gettin upset without knowing the reason..........it is going to jar............hope it is not dragged and the pace followed so far is kept up and the truth is known to everyone soon...............Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzOmaRamdass

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I hate Krishna for the tings he says its disgusting!he wans to get it on with Prapti? why is he saying such things like that? why prem has to leave the resort like that? I think she should apologize to Krishna 

hinz

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for the awesome update

hinz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thx for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index