Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 6)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
OMG.. distressing news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by msthula

guys... i think (and i fervently hope) that he is the new  cop.... not replacing MR... because the police cop i think will come into picture today or tomorrow...and MR even if going is not going before feb ...i dont think they will be finalizing anybody so soon on behalf of MR especially with so many petitions and agitations against replacing MR or killing D's character...still fingers crossedSmile

Love you for this post!Big smile
Hope he is paired with RoopsConfusedShocked
nice pairEmbarrassed.... n if he is a policeman then imagine.... uska sala don ho gaLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramago*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
That article is playing around with words...The article says pivotal role and they have title says he has been approached for a lead roleWacko

This cop track would have been interesting if it was created as a challenge for Dutta and he tackles him..It would have been refreshing...a different problem for Dutta other than Kala! Maybe they are bringing him in for that....so that MR does not leave too...ok..that is extreme optimism..I will hope till the endBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramagoshally_m*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvcmeghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

See though the article says 'opposite Nakusha', dont believe everything these guys write as sometimes they write really foolish things (like remember they said Nakku would be looked up in some storeroom by Dutta after FR LOL?!). So these guys always give half true-half false reports LOL. So while it might be true this guy Mohit is entering the show as a cop, rest everything like 'opposite Nakusha' might be rubbish. And if you see, the concerned people (Mohit and Hemal) have not confirmed anything, infact Hemal has even refused it. Arre Mishal's exit itself is not confirmed. So lets not jump the gun, maybe he is just entering the show as a cop as a requirement for the current situation Smile.

Lekin Nakku is already preparing to meet some Cop which means we shud have him by Monday nd here they are still selecting someone.....

You never know, maybe this guy is already selected but they dont want to leak out the news as yet Ermm.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

This is ridiculous.. this show will go down the drains if they replace Dutta or do away with Dutta/MR.

Arre, he cant hold a candle to MR in terms of acting.. sorry to any Mohit fans, but just my opinion.. he is a fine actor, but MR is par excellence.. we cannot accept anyone coming between Dutta-Nakku

har din ek naya jhatka milta hain.. dont know how much more this poor dil of mine can take :-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstartikbmeghaparti

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Maybe they can even have a jealousy track as well with this guyTongueLOLWouldn't mind with MR aroundLOL

rayjstmishimanoneets_ltlushankitvc*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Guys cul down yaar. Hardly TC articles are true and even if this one is then it clearly says tat Mohit said he has been contact for a role in LTL. tis character as we all knw is of a cop who cud play a cameo in finding out kala's truth and uniting Tasha and later maybe Roops or madhu can be his heroine

the 1st sentence of the artcile tat he is contacted for lead role is completely reporter's words and we all knw tat LTL case main it has hardly happeend that reporters have knwn the story b4 hand

so relax. now i m cul ..u all chose ur state

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlartikbushankitvcmeghaparti

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

That article is playing around with words...The article says pivotal role and they have title says he has been approached for a lead roleWacko

This cop track would have been interesting if it was created as a challenge for Dutta and he tackles him..It would have been refreshing...a different problem for Dutta other than Kala! Maybe they are bringing him in for that....so that MR does not leave too...ok..that is extreme optimism..I will hope till the endBig smile

We are all hoping! Thumbs Up If the cop posed a problem for Dutta then it would seem to be following the same track as Gunaho Ka Devta with the cop and gunda of Lallanpur. So a little repetitive if I must say so. And they have to reveal Kala's wickedness because its unbearable now. I think the cop could potentially help in unveiling the truth. And maybe if we really want a good happy ending- he could sort of push Dutta into rethinking his decision as a 'gangster'. Would love that as an ending to wrap the show up instead of replacing Mishal with someone. And I couldnt care if its cheesy. Someone could always take his place as 'Bhao' like Baaji , as some people have mentioned why he and Naku forever immerse themselves in each other's love. Day Dreaming

Edited by neets_ltl - 07 January 2011 at 7:57am

LaTuLarayjstdramagoCrystal29ushankitvcmeghaparti

Go to top