Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 5)

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

See though the article says 'opposite Nakusha', dont believe everything these guys write as sometimes they write really foolish things (like remember they said Nakku would be looked up in some storeroom by Dutta after FR LOL?!). So these guys always give half true-half false reports LOL. So while it might be true this guy Mohit is entering the show as a cop, rest everything like 'opposite Nakusha' might be rubbish. And if you see, the concerned people (Mohit and Hemal) have not confirmed anything, infact Hemal has even refused it. Arre Mishal's exit itself is not confirmed. So lets not jump the gun, maybe he is just entering the show as a cop as a requirement for the current situation Smile.

i wish what ur thoughts proved to be true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I am soooo looking forward to this love story between...Naku and this new fellow...Day Dreaming Angry

rayjstneets_ltlmeghaparti

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Tellychakkar is saying 'pivotal' and 'working details of this character'- clearly the cop I think. Cool Calm down Ltlians. It could be interesting with this cop- but no love angle please.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramagoCrystal29*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvcmeghaparti

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
yeh kya ho raha hai...
i just cant take it anymore.. it seems like dutta is someone close to my heart and he is leaving me for ever...CryCryCryCry

rayjstushankitvcmeghaparti

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
he was bharat in BMTD...
he was gd as bharat...wil b k as a cop bt defo nt dutta---he wnt suit the role of dutta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

See though the article says 'opposite Nakusha', dont believe everything these guys write as sometimes they write really foolish things (like remember they said Nakku would be looked up in some storeroom by Dutta after FR LOL?!). So these guys always give half true-half false reports LOL. So while it might be true this guy Mohit is entering the show as a cop, rest everything like 'opposite Nakusha' might be rubbish. And if you see, the concerned people (Mohit and Hemal) have not confirmed anything, infact Hemal has even refused it. Arre Mishal's exit itself is not confirmed. So lets not jump the gun, maybe he is just entering the show as a cop as a requirement for the current situation Smile.

Lekin Nakku is already preparing to meet some Cop which means we shud have him by Monday nd here they are still selecting someone.....

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Whatsoever Anu should send that petition as early as possible with strong warning. Anu......................................where are you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Tellychakkar is saying 'pivotal' and 'working details of this character'- clearly the cop I think. Cool Calm down Ltlians. It could be interesting with this cop- but no love angle please.

Thats what even I was thinking....if he is doing a cameo role, it could be interesting Wink.....as this guy is not a bad actor and is not bad looking either....so keeping Dutta intact if he does a good cameo of a smart cop I think it might be interesting Wink.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlushankitvcmeghaparti

Go to top