Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its clearly evident that he is not going to be a replacement for Dutta, as they say that his character sketch is still being processed. So definitely he should be that cop.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
guys... i think (and i fervently hope) that he is the new  cop.... not replacing MR... because the police cop i think will come into picture today or tomorrow...and MR even if going is not going before feb ...i dont think they will be finalizing anybody so soon on behalf of MR especially with so many petitions and agitations against replacing MR or killing D's character...still fingers crossed😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: msthula

guys... i think (and i fervently hope) that he is the new  cop.... not replacing MR... because the police cop i think will come into picture today or tomorrow...and MR even if going is not going before feb ...i dont think they will be finalizing anybody so soon on behalf of MR especially with so many petitions and agitations against replacing MR or killing D's character...still fingers crossed😊

😃😃😃

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs - Bring him as a cop or in any other crappy role you guys are planning on...Please please please don't make him Dutta and spoil Dutta's image!!!
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If he is playing the cop then yes good choice. I loved him as Bharat in Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan. The cop's role is to help Nakku out yaar, but the fact he is good looking...oh my, thats raises questions of all sorts that I can't begin to fathom. I can also see why he could be chosen to replace Mishal as Dutta- but that would be a travesty! 🤢
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love you for this post!😃
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lead- hai bhagwan! 😭
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think he is playing the cop ...They considered Angad Hasija as well 🤢 bhagwaan bachyae ab to !!!
Mohit Malik is a good Actor but no replacement for MR please...
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1 more nail in d coffin 4 LTL
Plz tell me where u read d article
TFS
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I second you I want him to be the cop He more suits that role Not Dutta🤢
But it's said opposite Nakku Kahin they are not planning to make it a Nakku-cop story
It's giving me jitters
We have post the petition fast