Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 17)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL she's distracted....so I figured I had to tell her to focus :P.....yeah she didn't follow the PS issue....Sara edited her post by the time Mash made it to that thread so I'm guessing that's why Mash doesn't remember that muchLOL

Yes, she is. Very. *tries to focus*

Oh so it is that 'your favorite man's tantrum' email reply...acha acha...now I get it. Yeah, I didn't follow it...I'm very good at ignoring and avoiding stuff. LOL Did he really say the show's all about the 'basti' girl, Nakku? Delusional much?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh so it is that 'your favorite man's tantrum' email reply...acha acha...now I get it. Yeah, I didn't follow it...I'm very good at ignoring and avoiding stuff. LOL Did he really say the show's all about the 'basti' girl, Nakku? Delusional much?

Well..i would say hell yeah delusional...I mean they are actually trying to kill golden egg laying goose...Do they really think that nakku's bappa ye baapa wo, mera viswaas..her unhygenic milk drinking habits will actually hold the audience? plus now they don't even have the soot boxes that babi used to order by truckload...so no black and white drama, which by the end was distinctly making indians sound quite racist...no offence...i mean now a days, skin color of girl doesn't matter much(or does it?Confused)

Anyway, my "study" showed me that ppl were losing interest since the bappa track,DP track in the show(not talking abt us IF members..but in general) they didn't handle their trump card well-TAsha 2nd wedding and FR..which even though we all accepted didn't provide the Punch the viewers were expecting...and then the whole storyline went south as if the whole team had lost their marbles...no promo, haphazard handling of editing....focusless dialogues(some were good but the good old anilji waali baat nahi thi)....the total summation is that the last 3-4 months(oct-jan) does point out that Colors,production house a certain Mr.PS are all delusional ppl...and maybe MR is just scared that he'll become delusional too...hence his run for sanity..Ouch
()

Edited by shilpita87 - 11 January 2011 at 11:44am

MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I agree...I was expecting lots of fireworks during second shaadi and FR...but nothing happenned. Naku's FR to Baji got more trps than FR to Dutta. Anyways all is not lost...they can still make a crisp and pacy show which will do well. The characters of LTL are very strong esp Naku and Dutta's.

Wanderbug

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by incandescence

Well..i would say hell yeah delusional...I mean they are actually trying to kill golden egg laying goose...Do they really think that nakku's bappa ye baapa wo, mera viswaas..her unhygenic milk drinking habits will actually hold the audience? plus now they don't even have the soot boxes that babi used to order by truckload...so no black and white drama, which by the end was distinctly making indians sound quite racist...no offence...i mean now a days, skin color of girl doesn't matter much(or does it?Confused)

Anyway, my "study" showed me that ppl were losing interest since the bappa track,DP track in the show(not talking abt us IF members..but in general) they didn't handle their trump card well-TAsha 2nd wedding and FR..which even though we all accepted didn't provide the Punch the viewers were expecting...and then the whole storyline went south as if the whole team had lost their marbles...no promo, haphazard handling of editing....focusless dialogues(some were good but the good old anilji waali baat nahi thi)....the total summation is that the last 3-4 months(oct-jan) does point out that Colors,production house a certain MR.PS are all delusional ppl...and maybe MR is just scared that he'll become delusional too...hence his run for sanity..Ouch
()

The delay in FR was the biggest blunder...it has taken it's toll on the storyline in general! But things had started to pick up after the FR only to get botched up by an overdose of Kala-Naku nautanki! Then again LTL has been doing quite well TRP-wise in the past weeks...so may be it's only usConfused Anyway, I agree with Ksh that all is definitely not lost...they have to end Kala's track soon though!

Wanderbug

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
If not end Kala's track completely they must now end the status quo among Kala and Dutta now. If they want to continue with Kala she must be involved at a different level.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaWanderbug

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree...I was expecting lots of fireworks during second shaadi and FR...but nothing happenned. Naku's FR to Baji got more trps than FR to Dutta. Anyways all is not lost...they can still make a crisp and pacy show which will do well. The characters of LTL are very strong esp Naku and Dutta's.

Yaar Ksh,

I think that, Nakku's FR to baaji..that whole week got high TRP due to many reason,biggest being that audience was expecting a FR to Dutta in that same week...as many high pivotal points were in those 3-4 episodes...Kala-Dutta confrontation, salman's cameo also his advice to nakku which they totally wasted....it would have been Yaadgar if she had trusted Dutta and told him by taking Salman's advice....i still think that Baaji going out to search for nakku and the subsequent FR in Rain was last minute script change...it still doesn't fit....Dutta walked out and got nakku back right after their first wedding instead of sending baaji to fetch her....he got in the car to see them safely off to mumbai before JMM....so when he knew he loves nakku and her reason for walking out is partially kala making her upset...he just daydreamed about her...and send baaji on the searching spree...OK AS asked Baaji to go....but how could dutta just sit at home...I guess similar questions came up in many viewers mind...but they still expected a big FR to Dutta..

And when FR actually happened...many just predicted it would be so and skipped it...As they had lost interest.Ouch
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
CV's might want to take a look at the TRP slide ever since "our favourite man" wasnt there maybe it will help our learned colleague learn a thing or two about their show LTL.
what i would love to see is an outright war between kala and dutta! now that would be uh-mazing to watch! though i doubt we will get that..but heres to wishful thinking!

Go to top