Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 14)

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
sorry I don't agree with you on the point that our petitions won't work , its not just empty threats that we're making , see a lot of us only subscribed to colours for this one show if they screw the show up , we will cancel our subscriptions in turn causing the channel to lose a substantial amount of money and not to mention TRP's . you see we live in a capitalistic society where everyone is just there to make money that includes the production house and the channel , now if thousands of viewers are threatening their profits , they will have no choice but to take notice of our demands. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...I agree but Fivr are you still hoping for some miracle? Yeah, it's still unofficial...and we all are waiting for an 'official' announcement...but I'm expecting that soon...I'm braced for a Dutta-replacement or Nakku's new love interest...anyone. It may not make sense to you (or to most of us here)but it may make sense to them. Throw chappals my way but honestly your petitions and demands and all that you guys are working so hard on are almost useless. Personally, I do wish that they'd just end LTL..giving DN a proper culmination....but I'm sure it's not gonna happen.....and frankly I can't condemn either side...

Yaar darr toh mujhey bhi isi baat ka hai k THEY will not see the stupidity behind this decision and go with it. But I'm just too much in denial to think otherwise.. EmbarrassedLOL If MR has to leave and the show HAS to get butchered, then I'll be depressed about it when it's officially announced. Tab tak I'll pretend/hope that the petitions will work and watch JDJ k dances.. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAreYaar

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Ek baat kahey bhaiya U.P Style :Angry

Lagta hai sab bohra {paagal } gayae hai..... inko show barbaad karney ke alaawa kucho kaam nahi hai ka.... itna bi nahi jaantey ki dutta bhau ke jaaney sey show ka image ek dam down ho jayega... kauno samjho inko re baba...... 

No one can take dutta place... we will boycott the show if dutta went out from the show...

We want mishal raheja as dutta...... we want mishal as dutta....

pbtghoshmozart66

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i have a brilliant idea the CV's can use for mohit he can become Duttas sala i mean brother in law. and he can marry either london waali or the other one you know buy one get one free. then we dont need to see the two of them ripping each others hair out for baji. and tasha can sit back eat the poprcorn and enjoy the show :) hes got more of teh chocolate boy look. do NOT see him as a don at all. oo maybe hes D's lost long brother that was reported about zoinks ago then we will have good brother vs bad brother thing going. i dont really care about his role much as long as MR stays

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-Fivr-AreYaar

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i have a brilliant idea the CV's can use for mohit he can become Duttas sala i mean brother in law. and he can marry either london waali or the other one you know buy one get one free. then we dont need to see the two of them ripping each others hair out for baji. and tasha can sit back eat the poprcorn and enjoy the show :) hes got more of teh chocolate boy look. do NOT see him as a don at all. oo maybe hes D's lost long brother that was reported about zoinks ago then we will have good brother vs bad brother thing going. i dont really care about his role much as long as MR stays

Hey HUma 
If cvs itnay brilliant hotay tu we wouldnt be at this stage 
i am losing my sanity with what cvs are gonna do :(
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Or CVs can finish this LTL by this feb with tasha union and nakku preggy....then start LTL season 2 with new nakku(mahi) and Dutta(mohit)....like kitni mohabat hai.....this time Dutta is cop and nakku is the ex GF of some most wanted don who is on the run from the cruel,abusive don...she mets the cop and hides in his home with his family....arey wah i got another inspiration for FF3...What say party ppl?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kiran255.scorpio10

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Or CVs can finish this LTL by this feb with tasha union and nakku preggy....then start LTL season 2 with new nakku(mahi) and Dutta(mohit)....like kitni mohabat hai.....this time Dutta is cop and nakku is the ex GF of some most wanted don who is on the run from the cruel,abusive don...she mets the cop and hides in his home with his family....arey wah i got another inspiration for FF3...What say party ppl?LOL

Season 2 won't have koel Nakku? Arey that's the ESSENCE of LTL....LOL

Crystal29-Fivr-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Season 2 won't have koel Nakku? Arey that's the ESSENCE of LTL....LOL

Season 2 has to have Koel Nakku and she HAS to live in the basthi with her mother who is a maid...Because Laagi tujhse Lagan is the story of a maid's daughterBig smile...nothing more...nothing lessLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top