Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 13)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

OR! Or he isn't actually Dutta Bhao but the "cop"..? *thinks* See, the cop thing makes sense. The Dutta Bhao thing doesn't. Why do I feel k every article is making Mohit seem like he's replacing MR just as a PR stunt? I mean facts/common sense points at one thing and the news articles says something else entirely.. *shakes head*

The article deffo makes it sound like Mohit is going to play the role of the cop....not the new face of Dutta....cuz the exact line is "a pivotal role....lead opposite Nakusha"....Nothing in this article makes it sound like he's replacing MR as Dutta.....this ties in with the TB article which also made it sound like Dutta will be phased out as a character and the cop will be the new "savior" for Nakku.....but watching the last few epis doesn't give any indication like that.....right now it just seems like everyone is keeping their options open and don't want to make any announcements.....which is why these articles/spoilers are all over the place and not really adding up properly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OR! Or he isn't actually Dutta Bhao but the "cop"..? *thinks* See, the cop thing makes sense. The Dutta Bhao thing doesn't. Why do I feel k every article is making Mohit seem like he's replacing MR just as a PR stunt? I mean facts/common sense points at one thing and the news articles says something else entirely.. *shakes head*

The article deffo makes it sound like Mohit is going to play the role of the cop....not the new face of Dutta....cuz the exact line is "a pivotal role....lead opposite Nakusha"....Nothing in this article makes it sound like he's replacing MR as Dutta.....this ties in with the TB article which also made it sound like Dutta will be phased out as a character and the cop will be the new "savior" for Nakku.....but watching the last few epis doesn't give any indication like that.....right now it just seems like everyone is keeping their options open and don't want to make any announcements.....which is why these articles/spoilers are all over the place and not really adding up properly.

Yeah.........Absolutely .........

You said it all Anu.......I think Mohit is playing the "Cop" which is very pivotal one..........
He might take up there on as lead......Remind you ........"May be"............But,Will not replace Dutta for sure........

I seriously dont have any idea how these people are planning.......
I mean This is so crazy man to even think of Nakku pairing with someone else when LTL has its concept as "Nakku falling for a DON".......That is the concept of the show &that is its "Special thing in the concept"..............

I am feeling If MR leaving is true & they are planning for a "Cop's" entry,the whole setup or the LTL watched till now will totally change...........
I mean to say..........Like in NAIDL............They changed everything killing RaSia & brought a leap & now its actually quite interesting...........
This is just one thing crossed my head................
I think & hope CVs are planning for something like this.......Atleast then our TaSha remain "Eternal" like RaSia.............

Edited by --Saaki-- - 08 January 2011 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Oh...hmmm....who's this Mohit Malik? Pics anyone?

-Fivr-meghaparti

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Hey yaar!

Here's the picture that was posted with one of the articles on pg.11 LOL

meghapartiincandescence

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Mohit Malik

-Fivr-incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
ohh...I think I have seen him in some show or other....oh well..he's definitely not playing 'Dutta Bhao'...Puhleeeez! These are the same creatives/writers/team or whatever who selected MR to play Dutta...they can't pick this guy to play Dutta Shriram Patil...he seems too ummm...boyish compared to MR...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kiran255mozart66

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

ohh...I think I have seen him in some show or other....oh well..he's definitely not playing 'Dutta Bhao'...Puhleeeez! These are the same creatives/writers/team or whatever who selected MR to play Dutta...they can't pick this guy to play Dutta Shriram Patil...he seems too ummm...boyish compared to MR...

Yeah, he was in BMTD.. I mean he's an okay actor - I've clearly seen worse.. But I don't think Dutta as a character can handle replacements. It's only for MR. And LTL as a story cannot handle an alternate love interest for Nakku - the show won't survive that.

Toh really Mohit cannot fit in as Dutta or as Nakku's love interest at all. But if he's coming as a cop and is paired with someone else, then I have no issues with him. I'm sure he'll be good.

Edited by -Fivr- - 09 January 2011 at 2:00pm

rayjstAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Yeah, he was in BMTD.. I mean he's an okay actor - I've clearly seen worse.. But I don't think Dutta as a character can handle replacements. It's only for MR. And LTL as a story cannot handle an alternate love interest for Nakku - the show won't survive that.

Toh really Mohit cannot fit in as Dutta or as Nakku's love interest at all. But if he's coming as a cop and is paired with someone else, then I have no issues with him. I'm sure he'll be good.

LOL...I agree but Fivr are you still hoping for some miracle? Yeah, it's still unofficial...and we all are waiting for an 'official' announcement...but I'm expecting that soon...I'm braced for a Dutta-replacement or Nakku's new love interest...anyone. It may not make sense to you (or to most of us here)but it may make sense to them. Throw chappals my way but honestly your petitions and demands and all that you guys are working so hard on are almost useless. Personally, I do wish that they'd just end LTL..giving DN a proper culmination....but I'm sure it's not gonna happen.....and frankly I can't condemn either side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Go to top