Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 12)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86543

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ This just doesn't make sense - I mean we found out about MR's decision to leave two days ago. So how exactly could Mohit have auditioned a "few days" back? Unless this decision has been in the pipeline for a while and we're just hearing of it - and that this news leak wasn't anticipated..
 
*confused muh*
 
Fivr....some of the rumors in the other article said MR wanted to exit in last June..then extended upto December...so maybe things were in transit back then n Mohit mite have been approached??
 
Whatever...its really sad.......cant imagine...LTL without MR....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
This is so ridiculous. Why isn't the channel and the PH saying anything about it. why r they so quiet about it?

I want an announcement NOW. I want Naku (MV) and Dutta (MR) together all happy wappy not some other guy with Naku. Naku (MV) sirf Dutta (MR) ki hai. End of discussion.



The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlArmu4eva-sourire--Fivr-sub_rosadivy609bfunofbb123mozart66MelodiousDreams

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15850

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@Tanu: Yaar but see that news about MR wanting to leave in June makes even LESS sense. He was roped to play Dutta in January. The JUNGLE track was on in June/July. What possible reason could he have to want to leave a meaty role as this at as pivotal a point as the Jungle Track? As professionally focused a guy as MR will not just ditch a well written role for something as common as work-place politics. And if he really wanted to leave in June, then why was he signed on in January in the first place? I mean koi 6 months ka contract karta hai kabhi? Woh bhi LEAD of a show less than 1 year old..?
 
Makes no sense either way.. Ab toh jab announcement hogi, AGAR announcement hogi, tabhi fikar karongi.. *shakes head some more* LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstArmu4evabfunofbb123mozart66MelodiousDreamskhushixAreYaar

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Joined: 23 September 2010
Posts: 801

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooooo yeh kya ho raha hai mohit malik as lead nahi we want DUTTA(MISHAL) & NAKUSHA(MAHI) together

Edited by Vampgirl - 08 January 2011 at 1:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86543

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Tanu: Yaar but see that news about MR wanting to leave in June makes even LESS sense. He was roped to play Dutta in January. The JUNGLE track was on in June/July. What possible reason could he have to want to leave a meaty role as this at as pivotal a point as the Jungle Track? As professionally focused a guy as MR will not just ditch a well written role for something as common as work-place politics. And if he really wanted to leave in June, then why was he signed on in January in the first place? I mean koi 6 months ka contract karta hai kabhi? Woh bhi LEAD of a show less than 1 year old..?
 
Makes no sense either way.. Ab toh jab announcement hogi, AGAR announcement hogi, tabhi fikar karongi.. *shakes head some more* LOL
 
I swear.....yaar...the entire thing doesnt make any sense to me...... 'WHY  is this happening' is the only thing that comes to my mind..when i think... about MRs decision or PH's or either ones...Confused
 
Why wuld one want to ruin the best thing thats happened to them/ to us Ouch
 
Nyways..agree wit u... no point fikar karoing till theirs a proper announcement Disapprove *super dukhi muh on a dukhi n working weekend*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-bfunofbb123

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 33186

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

i dont think MR wanting to leave the show in June is true.. there were many articles stating how he was excited for upcoming tracks.. so him wanting to leave then makes no sense..  the reporter dont have true facts so they probably just made up their own.. as F said, no producer would sign an actor for a lead role for just 6 months..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-bfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 21073

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ This just doesn't make sense - I mean we found out about MR's decision to leave two days ago. So how exactly could Mohit have auditioned a "few days" back? Unless this decision has been in the pipeline for a while and we're just hearing of it - and that this news leak wasn't anticipated..
 
*confused muh*
 
Fivr....some of the rumors in the other article said MR wanted to exit in last June..then extended upto December...so maybe things were in transit back then n Mohit mite have been approached??
 
Whatever...its really sad.......cant imagine...LTL without MR....Cry

No thats not true.. that quitting in June thing is absolutely false! and this New character has to enter .. it  has noting to do with Mr and his decision ... as the whole issue of him leaving started this week only.. i dont wanna spill the beans here.. because talks are still on .. 

AS for the LEAD thingy .. well The source of this article said "a pivotal role:" so go by that .. and ignore what the author has written .. they are spicing things up because of the rumors.. 

so nothing is finalized as yet.. 




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstVampgirldivy609bfunofbb123

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86543

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW


No thats not true.. that quitting in June thing is absolutely false! and this New character has to enter .. it  has noting to do with Mr and his decision ... as the whole issue of him leaving started this week only.. i dont wanna spill the beans here.. because talks are still on .. 

AS for the LEAD thingy .. well The source of this article said "a pivotal role:" so go by that .. and ignore what the author has written .. they are spicing things up because of the rumors.. 

so nothing is finalized as yet.. 




 
Sara...i myself said its a rumor ...n din claim otherwise...Confused
N ur posts gives me some hope..that things culd be otherwise about the lead thig..Smile so fingers n toes crossed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you think Tasha will enter PN today?

2 3 4

Author: left_forever   Replies: 24   Views: 2068

left_forever 24 2068 24 August 2010 at 5:10am by 23rdkeven
They lead unconventionally - Mahi

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 915

Armu4eva 0 915 18 August 2010 at 4:19am by Armu4eva
TB Article :Mouli to enter Laagi Tujhse Lagan

2 3 4 5

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 38   Views: 4014

Dew-drop 38 4014 03 August 2010 at 10:36pm by khushix
TB Article:Mouli Ganguly to enter LTL

Author: Shweta_Dutta   Replies: 0   Views: 402

Shweta_Dutta 0 402 03 August 2010 at 6:38am by Shweta_Dutta
Ridhi bags a lead role-Hopefully no more Sups now

2

Author: MrsKhan   Replies: 13   Views: 1175

MrsKhan 13 1175 19 June 2010 at 8:45am by sub_rosa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index