Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 12)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ This just doesn't make sense - I mean we found out about MR's decision to leave two days ago. So how exactly could Mohit have auditioned a "few days" back? Unless this decision has been in the pipeline for a while and we're just hearing of it - and that this news leak wasn't anticipated..

*confused muh*

Fivr....some of the rumors in the other article said MR wanted to exit in last June..then extended upto December...so maybe things were in transit back then n Mohit mite have been approached??

Whatever...its really sad.......cant imagine...LTL without MR....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
This is so ridiculous. Why isn't the channel and the PH saying anything about it. why r they so quiet about it?

I want an announcement NOW. I want Naku (MV) and Dutta (MR) together all happy wappy not some other guy with Naku. Naku (MV) sirf Dutta (MR) ki hai. End of discussion.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlArmu4eva-sourire--Fivr-sub_rosadivy609bfunofbb123mozart66MelodiousDreams

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@Tanu: Yaar but see that news about MR wanting to leave in June makes even LESS sense. He was roped to play Dutta in January. The JUNGLE track was on in June/July. What possible reason could he have to want to leave a meaty role as this at as pivotal a point as the Jungle Track? As professionally focused a guy as MR will not just ditch a well written role for something as common as work-place politics. And if he really wanted to leave in June, then why was he signed on in January in the first place? I mean koi 6 months ka contract karta hai kabhi? Woh bhi LEAD of a show less than 1 year old..?

Makes no sense either way.. Ab toh jab announcement hogi, AGAR announcement hogi, tabhi fikar karongi.. *shakes head some more* LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstArmu4evabfunofbb123mozart66MelodiousDreamskhushixAreYaar

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooooo yeh kya ho raha hai mohit malik as lead nahi we want DUTTA(MISHAL) & NAKUSHA(MAHI) together

Edited by Vampgirl - 08 January 2011 at 1:06am

bfunofbb123

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

@Tanu: Yaar but see that news about MR wanting to leave in June makes even LESS sense. He was roped to play Dutta in January. The JUNGLE track was on in June/July. What possible reason could he have to want to leave a meaty role as this at as pivotal a point as the Jungle Track? As professionally focused a guy as MR will not just ditch a well written role for something as common as work-place politics. And if he really wanted to leave in June, then why was he signed on in January in the first place? I mean koi 6 months ka contract karta hai kabhi? Woh bhi LEAD of a show less than 1 year old..?

Makes no sense either way.. Ab toh jab announcement hogi, AGAR announcement hogi, tabhi fikar karongi.. *shakes head some more* LOL

I swear.....yaar...the entire thing doesnt make any sense to me...... 'WHY  is this happening' is the only thing that comes to my mind..when i think... about MRs decision or PH's or either ones...Confused

Why wuld one want to ruin the best thing thats happened to them/ to us Ouch

Nyways..agree wit u... no point fikar karoing till theirs a proper announcement Disapprove *super dukhi muh on a dukhi n working weekend*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-bfunofbb123

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

i dont think MR wanting to leave the show in June is true.. there were many articles stating how he was excited for upcoming tracks.. so him wanting to leave then makes no sense..  the reporter dont have true facts so they probably just made up their own.. as F said, no producer would sign an actor for a lead role for just 6 months..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-bfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

^^ This just doesn't make sense - I mean we found out about MR's decision to leave two days ago. So how exactly could Mohit have auditioned a "few days" back? Unless this decision has been in the pipeline for a while and we're just hearing of it - and that this news leak wasn't anticipated..

*confused muh*

Fivr....some of the rumors in the other article said MR wanted to exit in last June..then extended upto December...so maybe things were in transit back then n Mohit mite have been approached??

Whatever...its really sad.......cant imagine...LTL without MR....Cry

No thats not true.. that quitting in June thing is absolutely false! and this New character has to enter .. it  has noting to do with Mr and his decision ... as the whole issue of him leaving started this week only.. i dont wanna spill the beans here.. because talks are still on .. 

AS for the LEAD thingy .. well The source of this article said "a pivotal role:" so go by that .. and ignore what the author has written .. they are spicing things up because of the rumors.. 

so nothing is finalized as yet.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstVampgirldivy609bfunofbb123

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

No thats not true.. that quitting in June thing is absolutely false! and this New character has to enter .. it  has noting to do with Mr and his decision ... as the whole issue of him leaving started this week only.. i dont wanna spill the beans here.. because talks are still on .. 

AS for the LEAD thingy .. well The source of this article said "a pivotal role:" so go by that .. and ignore what the author has written .. they are spicing things up because of the rumors.. 

so nothing is finalized as yet.. 

Sara...i myself said its a rumor ...n din claim otherwise...Confused
N ur posts gives me some hope..that things culd be otherwise about the lead thig..Smile so fingers n toes crossed Embarrassed

bfunofbb123

Go to top