Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier - Mohit Malik will Enter LTL as a lead (Page 11)

jaf21 Senior Member
jaf21
jaf21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Censored you cv u  make me sick do they think they can save ltl just by getting another actor yeah he probebly has lots of fans but there is more fans upset who like only mishal and mahi to be playing the respective roles of dutta and nakusha not any one else i like this actor he luks hot Tongue but still plz just end the crap :p sorry but i have no words i even *** feel like crying!! why does he have to leave!!!!"! why can't they just end it all!!! or if they do want a replacement then i say no trianglwe love stories plzz bored with this stupid track in every dramas just show dutta and nakusha and the evil trio there are bad enough would u aggree!!! ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLashruti10augustHumaGmeghapartiImmaculateDream

zeekaytg Groupbie
zeekaytg
zeekaytg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
no one can replace mishal as dattaThumbs Down.bt agar choice di hai to i think mohit malik is better as compare to angad hasijaThumbs Up.show ki to waise bhi watt lagane wali hai mishal k ajney k baadClap.or agr angad hasija agaya to LTL ka janaza nikal jayegaCry.wo chunna munna kahan bhao ban saktaParty.mohit ayega to show ki laaj reh jayegi thori bahutWacko.doobtey ko tinke ka sahara hota hai.bt m sure k ye show mishal k janey k bad doob jayega.Ouch
well itni behes k baad me to yehi kahungi k...............................

"koi bhi aye mishal k janey k baad.hum to LTL nahiin dekhenge"Pinch
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
just boycott the show guys after mishal leaves then the Production House people can sit at home with the CV'S and watch LTL amongst themselves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddmnx12HumaGImmaculateDream

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

*VB Note*

Please refrain from passing harsh comments about an actor without cause. We're upset about MR's exit from the show, but lets remember that this is NOT caused by Mohit Malik. Lets instead, focus our energy on working on the various efforts in place to ensure that MR stays on the show.

Regard,
LTL Dev. Team.  

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 January 2011 at 4:56am
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Mohit Malik
Mohit Malik to play Dattabhau?
If rumours are to be believed Mohit Malik is likely to play the lead in Laagi Tujhse Lagan opposite Nakusha (Mahhi Vij).We have approached many known and some new actors to essay a pivotal role in the show. Some of them including Mohit have auditioned. Mohit went for a look test a few days back and he fits the bill perfectly. However the channel will take a final call and if everything goes well then he might do this show.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Chi-Chi-dances-with-Dhak-dhak-girl&aid=2466

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Ritz-meghapartikhushix

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
^^ This just doesn't make sense - I mean we found out about MR's decision to leave two days ago. So how exactly could Mohit have auditioned a "few days" back? Unless this decision has been in the pipeline for a while and we're just hearing of it - and that this news leak wasn't anticipated..

*confused muh*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstArmu4evaKevasub_rosakhushix

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
OR! Or he isn't actually Dutta Bhao but the "cop"..? *thinks* See, the cop thing makes sense. The Dutta Bhao thing doesn't. Why do I feel k every article is making Mohit seem like he's replacing MR just as a PR stunt? I mean facts/common sense points at one thing and the news articles says something else entirely.. *shakes head*

Edited by -Fivr- - 08 January 2011 at 12:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKevasub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

OR! Or he isn't actually Dutta Bhao but the "cop"..? *thinks* See, the cop thing makes sense. The Dutta Bhao thing doesn't. Why do I feel k every article is making Mohit seem like he's replacing MR just as a PR stunt? I mean facts/common sense points at one thing and the news articles says something else entirely.. *shakes head*

I think media are just putting two and two together here...they are not sure about the facts themselves! They have heard this buzz about MR leaving and then they come to know that MM has auditioned for some role in LTL...and they are jumping the gun straightaway...

I hope so!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-khushix

Go to top