Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Season 2 won't have koel Nakku? Arey that's the ESSENCE of LTL....๐Ÿ˜†

Season 2 has to have Koel Nakku and she HAS to live in the basthi with her mother who is a maid...Because Laagi tujhse Lagan is the story of a maid's daughter๐Ÿ˜ƒ...nothing more...nothing less๐Ÿ˜†
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i second on u shilpi 
i dont care what they will do with season 2 
BUT i want logical ending to LTL ! with original cast 
no new additions plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

sorry I don't agree with you on the point that our petitions won't work , its not just empty threats that we're making , see a lot of us only subscribed to colours for this one show if they screw the show up , we will cancel our subscriptions in turn causing the channel to lose a substantial amount of money and not to mention TRP's . you see we live in a capitalistic society where everyone is just there to make money that includes the production house and the channel , now if thousands of viewers are threatening their profits , they will have no choice but to take notice of our demands. 

LOL...I did say these petitions are almost useless....not entirely useless. And I'm sure those aren't empty threats...I won't watch it too, if he leaves. But see, what I have gathered from the random 'unofficial' news around is that MR has other definite (bigger) plans so he might not be interested in LTL anymore even if the PH wants him back.....for all you know, they may have tried to make him stay in the show already because it's really hard to believe that ppl of LTL team don't realize his importance as an actor or Dutta's character. All said I wish you guys best of luck with all that you are doing....may be it'll work...who knows...

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Yaar darr toh mujhey bhi isi baat ka hai k THEY will not see the stupidity behind this decision and go with it. But I'm just too much in denial to think otherwise.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† If MR has to leave and the show HAS to get butchered, then I'll be depressed about it when it's officially announced. Tab tak I'll pretend/hope that the petitions will work and watch JDJ k dances.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Trust me, they'll NOT see the stupidity behind their decision. I may be the only one here who wants LTL to end within 2...3 months max...even if Mishal stays in it. But most of the audience want to see their favourites (romance) on screen for as long as they can.....and the creatives/PHs know the fact...they'd bring in third angles...evil villains...and all the other stupid stuff to keep the show going. 'The show must go on' is the point...making money is the main motive. Ab batao is tarhaan ki mentality se what do you expect. They don't have a fully structured story with the end pre-written. I bet they'll take a chance...bring in another character....try it out with Nakku...if it works with the audience...voila! If it doesn't...THEN they'll think of ending it.
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay  I love Mohit and love MR. but for LTL it will always bee a MR show. This show was made because of the chemistry between MV and MR. I love love Mohit he was on Dulhaan and loved his character in that show. but I will have to stop watching this show  if MR is not back
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I personally want them to try the story out with a new actor. I've loved MR as well, but I don't feel like the entire cast should be punished and the show should end just because one actor, whether he be the lead or not, leaves the show for their own personal reasons.

It sounds selfish and completely unncessary. I know most people here are for hte show ending, but really.....if you don't want to watch it after MR leaves then don't watch it, adn then that episode will be the ending for you of LTL......  But for me, I want to continue to watch and see what the CV"s do with the story because its interesting and I like how the CV's heave dealt with this storyline for the past year.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as for season 2 but im sorry i only associate the 3 words dutta sriram patel with 2 words mishal raheja. and nakusha dutta patil with mahi vijj.
and like anu said koel nakku was what made LTL what it was. it showed us that love wasnt skin deep. it was something beyond looks it was actually about the person and LTL was and is the only show that has ever shown me that :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal_29

Season 2 has to have Koel Nakku and she HAS to live in the basthi with her mother who is a maid...Because Laagi tujhse Lagan is the story of a maid's daughter๐Ÿ˜ƒ...nothing more...nothing less๐Ÿ˜†

Eggjactly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

So yes the star of this show....i.e. BASTI GIRL can fall in love with any Tom Dick and Harry and so goes on the story....the show should actually be called Laagi BASTI se lagan....since that seems to be Nakku's only identity according to some "learned" channel ppl๐Ÿ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the "learned" channel people will learn a LOT by the time we are done with them
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually, I think its high time they start un-learning, otherwise bloopers to hain hi, they will turn into billions of blue blistering barnacles, as Captain Haddock from Tintin would put it ๐Ÿ˜†...
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Eggjactly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

So yes the star of this show....i.e. BASTI GIRL can fall in love with any Tom Dick and Harry and so goes on the story....the show should actually be called Laagi BASTI se lagan....since that seems to be Nakku's only identity according to some "learned" channel ppl๐Ÿ˜†

Ummmmm...have I missed something?