Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh...I think I have seen him in some show or other....oh well..he's definitely not playing 'Dutta Bhao'...Puhleeeez! These are the same creatives/writers/team or whatever who selected MR to play Dutta...they can't pick this guy to play Dutta Shriram Patil...he seems too ummm...boyish compared to MR...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescence

ohh...I think I have seen him in some show or other....oh well..he's definitely not playing 'Dutta Bhao'...Puhleeeez! These are the same creatives/writers/team or whatever who selected MR to play Dutta...they can't pick this guy to play Dutta Shriram Patil...he seems too ummm...boyish compared to MR...

Yeah, he was in BMTD.. I mean he's an okay actor - I've clearly seen worse.. But I don't think Dutta as a character can handle replacements. It's only for MR. And LTL as a story cannot handle an alternate love interest for Nakku - the show won't survive that.

Toh really Mohit cannot fit in as Dutta or as Nakku's love interest at all. But if he's coming as a cop and is paired with someone else, then I have no issues with him. I'm sure he'll be good.
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Yeah, he was in BMTD.. I mean he's an okay actor - I've clearly seen worse.. But I don't think Dutta as a character can handle replacements. It's only for MR. And LTL as a story cannot handle an alternate love interest for Nakku - the show won't survive that.

Toh really Mohit cannot fit in as Dutta or as Nakku's love interest at all. But if he's coming as a cop and is paired with someone else, then I have no issues with him. I'm sure he'll be good.

LOL...I agree but Fivr are you still hoping for some miracle? Yeah, it's still unofficial...and we all are waiting for an 'official' announcement...but I'm expecting that soon...I'm braced for a Dutta-replacement or Nakku's new love interest...anyone. It may not make sense to you (or to most of us here)but it may make sense to them. Throw chappals my way but honestly your petitions and demands and all that you guys are working so hard on are almost useless. Personally, I do wish that they'd just end LTL..giving DN a proper culmination....but I'm sure it's not gonna happen.....and frankly I can't condemn either side...
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sorry I don't agree with you on the point that our petitions won't work , its not just empty threats that we're making , see a lot of us only subscribed to colours for this one show if they screw the show up , we will cancel our subscriptions in turn causing the channel to lose a substantial amount of money and not to mention TRP's . you see we live in a capitalistic society where everyone is just there to make money that includes the production house and the channel , now if thousands of viewers are threatening their profits , they will have no choice but to take notice of our demands. 
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescence

LOL...I agree but Fivr are you still hoping for some miracle? Yeah, it's still unofficial...and we all are waiting for an 'official' announcement...but I'm expecting that soon...I'm braced for a Dutta-replacement or Nakku's new love interest...anyone. It may not make sense to you (or to most of us here)but it may make sense to them. Throw chappals my way but honestly your petitions and demands and all that you guys are working so hard on are almost useless. Personally, I do wish that they'd just end LTL..giving DN a proper culmination....but I'm sure it's not gonna happen.....and frankly I can't condemn either side...

Yaar darr toh mujhey bhi isi baat ka hai k THEY will not see the stupidity behind this decision and go with it. But I'm just too much in denial to think otherwise.. 😳😆 If MR has to leave and the show HAS to get butchered, then I'll be depressed about it when it's officially announced. Tab tak I'll pretend/hope that the petitions will work and watch JDJ k dances.. 😆😆
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ek baat kahey bhaiya U.P Style :😡

Lagta hai sab bohra {paagal } gayae hai..... inko show barbaad karney ke alaawa kucho kaam nahi hai ka.... itna bi nahi jaantey ki dutta bhau ke jaaney sey show ka image ek dam down ho jayega... kauno samjho inko re baba...... 

No one can take dutta place... we will boycott the show if dutta went out from the show...

We want mishal raheja as dutta...... we want mishal as dutta....

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have a brilliant idea the CV's can use for mohit he can become Duttas sala i mean brother in law. and he can marry either london waali or the other one you know buy one get one free. then we dont need to see the two of them ripping each others hair out for baji. and tasha can sit back eat the poprcorn and enjoy the show :) hes got more of teh chocolate boy look. do NOT see him as a don at all. oo maybe hes D's lost long brother that was reported about zoinks ago then we will have good brother vs bad brother thing going. i dont really care about his role much as long as MR stays
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

i have a brilliant idea the CV's can use for mohit he can become Duttas sala i mean brother in law. and he can marry either london waali or the other one you know buy one get one free. then we dont need to see the two of them ripping each others hair out for baji. and tasha can sit back eat the poprcorn and enjoy the show :) hes got more of teh chocolate boy look. do NOT see him as a don at all. oo maybe hes D's lost long brother that was reported about zoinks ago then we will have good brother vs bad brother thing going. i dont really care about his role much as long as MR stays

Hey HUma 
If cvs itnay brilliant hotay tu we wouldnt be at this stage 
i am losing my sanity with what cvs are gonna do :(
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HumaG

Or CVs can finish this LTL by this feb with tasha union and nakku preggy....then start LTL season 2 with new nakku(mahi) and Dutta(mohit)....like kitni mohabat hai.....this time Dutta is cop and nakku is the ex GF of some most wanted don who is on the run from the cruel,abusive don...she mets the cop and hides in his home with his family....arey wah i got another inspiration for FF3...What say party ppl?😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Or CVs can finish this LTL by this feb with tasha union and nakku preggy....then start LTL season 2 with new nakku(mahi) and Dutta(mohit)....like kitni mohabat hai.....this time Dutta is cop and nakku is the ex GF of some most wanted don who is on the run from the cruel,abusive don...she mets the cop and hides in his home with his family....arey wah i got another inspiration for FF3...What say party ppl?😆

Season 2 won't have koel Nakku? Arey that's the ESSENCE of LTL....😆